Anyone else think this beauty is a scam artist?

Anyone else think this beauty is a scam artist?

>beauty

Her sister makes her look average

yes she's just an attention seeker all cosplay people are.

>beauty
nigga I'm prettier than her

she's got flabby arms. bitch needs to work out.

she is painfully average

Of course she is a scam artist
I would still give her belly a rub though desu

>her
>she
>her
>she's

Lauren is a man, dears.

Isn't she actually a dude

Yes equivalent to a Twitch streamer or well YouTube channel

Thinks? Everyone knows shes a scam whore. Except her dumb fans. Sheep getting fleeced

They're paying to see her getting covered in urine. You don't think that's worth it?

What is it with all these Canadian YouTubers butting their noses into America's politics? Mind your own business, Canucks!

Actually: No
Legally: Yes. She did it to make a point about the absurd laws in Canada maybe over a year ago, and last I heard she didn't change it back.

I'm not a nitpicker. I think the woman in your pic is pretty. But you thirsty fucks greatly overrate how beautiful lauren is, and my theory is that it's beuase of her political views.

She's incredibly ugly, sounds like a man, and wears a ton of makeup and skimpy outfits to pander to the 14 year olds from r/thedonald. At least PJW and Sargon are funny

They are Cassandras. They've seen the path yuo are heading down and hope you don't end up like Canuckistan

Why do liberal roasties hate her so much bros

Because she is attractive and thinks differently than them.

There is nothing more dangerous than a likeable conservative.

She is pretty in the sense she isn't a fat obese disgusting slob. Literally half the women here in Canada are unfuckable fat pigs so she stands out

There's some uncanny valley shit going on with her face. She looks like the Wayans brothers in White Chicks.

This girl is pretty. LS actually looks like a fucking gremlin.

someone post the gif where we can do some lipreading

All conservative "women" look like that.

She genuinely looks 35, despite the fact that she's 20

>you share a board with people who unironically think this

post it

>diaper fetish

nope

literally what

and a coalburner

She talks a lot about how young women should be mothers and get into a stable relationship and how statistically this is better yet she doesn't do any of this herself, instead going to university and working, same with other conservatives like Gavin Mcinnes who constantly talk about how young women and men should get babies young yet admits he didn't get children until he was in his 40s. It's almsot as if...hmm, it's not so easy and preferable to do those things. But conservacucks eat it up no question.

>painfully average is the same as neckbeards giving hot women 2/10.

You are a brainlet user

Why do all conservative white women do this? Liberal womens are racially aware at least.

All political personalities are. It's a business, they sell entertainment.

Their actual personal convictions are all subservient to the business.

Why are conservatives such hypocrites?

I dont care about her desu
why would I?
Young, female, no education... no worth listening to

pedo

what ever happened to that other one Tomi why did she fall off you autist favor

she only fucks black men. all the betas giving her money on Patreon would never have a chance with her.

>If you take a picture with someone then you are having sex with him
Leave the house you spergs

we already know she had an arab boyfriend, it's not her first time nor is it the last

Yea it's true. Liberal white women always go for the tall skinny white hipster type. Burning coal takes some measure of trashiness that is typically accompanied by Trump-esque reactionary politics.

I see he put on the glasses

They've been in opposition for too long. They haven't actually had to compromise any of their ideas, just shout them out endlessly at people.

That Guy T is one of the black dudes we conservatives call 'one of the good ones'.

I like her. She red-pills normies. She won't go full 88, but can meet us at 14.

The best bait on Sup Forums is claiming she is jewish.

Every YouTube philosopher, psycholigist, and political activist is a conman.

scam?

too strident
sounds like a typical screeching feminist cunt but pandering to conservatives

But he admits it's a mistake

What do we think of her, Sup Forums?

There's this expression called, talk the talk, walk the walk. Now ideas should stand on their own, but if you criticize certain behaviour with a negative aggressive attitude with zero humility or understanding when you indulged in the very same behaviour you're criticizing it comes off as dishonest and petty.

her mothership is waiting

I would say she's another coalburner, but that imply she's white, and that's not true.

Her sister is older than her.