Sup Forums B T F O

Christcucks and conservashits on SUICIDE WATCH!

Islam is a peaceful religion. Where were you when you realized that white Christians are the real terrorists of history? If Christianity is a "peaceful and loving" religion, how do you explain

>colonialism
>WW1 and 2
>slavery
>famine
>disease

That's what I thought. Prove me wrong.

>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but in many ways colonialism was driven by the goal of spreading christianity...

is this some sort of ironic thing

there is literally nothing wrong with colonialism

(you)

Colonialism isn't anywhere in the bible , but jihad and terrorism is directly driven by Islam

>preaches enlightenment values
>hates Christanity and colonization

The double think is real.

So many stupid memes packed into one sentence

>Hating islam means you can't also hate christianity
>Colonialism was bad
>Starting colonies was a religious thing
>Muslims didn't do colonies

But Christianity didn't cause any of that.

Also Islam is shit so there's that point too.

There is literally nothing wrong with terrorism.

:)

MUH EVIL CHRISTIANS

(I'm not even Christian btw)

christianity isn't political like islam, tardo

Ww1 started because archeduke franz Ferdinand got assassinated. ww2 started because hitler invaded poland.

Colonialism made the world a better place.
Islam just kills everywhere.

thereligionofpeace.com/
alright pal

this

and what makes it worse: the radicalization of the prophet's followers was what finally made the breakthrough for their religion.

>colonialism
>happened hundreds of years ago, no longer a threat
>islamic terrorism
>is happening now and is a threat
these people are beyond dumb

It can be.
Never heard of theocracy?

>leftists claim christians responsible for colonialism

>leftists claim muslims not responsible for terrorism

they just reversed their already backwards logic

fucking liberals

slavery happened cuz nigs gonna be nigs

>Implying colonialism was bad
>What is nationalism?
>Ignoring the fact that all cultures throughout history had slavery and it was Christians who ended it in most parts of the world.
>Blaming any religion for natural disasters
B8/10

This
What the actual fuck op?

>Blaming Islam for barbarism is like blaming Christianity for civilization

>Uplifting barbaric cultures towards the light of our lord and savior, Jesus Christ
>Blowing people up in the name of Allah

reminds me of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

>blaming islam for terrorism is like blaming Christianity for banning slavery

Islamic countries former colonies have some of the highest rates of instability and famine. Also Islam is literally a modern day patriarchy. Also Islam did indeed practice genocide. That's why the Ostrogoths and north African Christians are all dead. And they killed like 20 million niggers in their slave trade. And don't get me started on MUH oppression.

anser me you cuck so islam dindu nuffin? Your saying islam did not do any of those things.

>Sup Forums B T F O
>Christcucks and conservashits on SUICIDE WATCH!
>Islam is a peaceful religion. Where were you when you realized that white Christians are the real terrorists of history? If Christianity is a "peaceful and loving" religion, how do you explain
>>colonialism
>>WW1 and 2
>>slavery
>>famine
>>disease
>That's what I thought. Prove me wrong.
>>protip: you can't

Everything Sup Forums hates in one post for 500.

>terrorism
>kill people for no reason
>colonialism
>improve the lives of people who have nothing to do with you and make livable land out of nothing
Uhhh, okay.

>>Ignoring the fact that all cultures throughout history had slavery and it was Christians who ended it in most parts of the world.

And also ignoring the fact that it was Muslims who ruled the damn slave market. Who do you think Colonial Americans bought them from? Do you think there was a dude dressed like Samuel Adams with a big ass dogcatcher net running after them?

Arabs are genetically similar to Indians, so why do Arab women have much more full and generous figures?

You see, they owned slaves in the Islamic world for a thousand years. They were also polygamist. Arabs would marry their black female slaves (Males were all castrated) and mix the "big ass" genes into that gene pool.

>Islam is a peaceful religion.

Top kek, my friend. Shitty bait.

>colonialism
Lead to modern liberal democracies that that inspired the end of serfdom and peasantry.
>WW1 and 2
Caused by old world alliances that were created in spite of theological differences between nations.
>slavery
Much older than Christianity and ended throughout most of the world by Christian nations with the British navy using force to prevent pagan and Muslim nations from trading slaves by sea.
>famine
The Columbian exchange created modern agriculture which vastly increased the food supply for the entire human species.
>disease
Blame evolution.

this

So you agree that people should no longer blame white males for those things or are you suggesting we should keep blaming islam for terrorism?

And? I and no Christian should give a shit
Fuck Islam and fuck all Muslim, may they burn in hell

Christians are hippie cucks, nothing more and that's a bad thing.

Well, if the whites are still guilty for what our ancestors did then I think the muslims are still guilty for what they're doing right fucking now.

Thanks for the enlightenment OP.

I'm not even religious but none of those things are anything to do with Christianity. Jihad is literally in their holy book.

But wait, don't they blame Christianity for colonialism?

>they built schools
>>a bad thing