Help me out Sup Forums, I want a kino afternoon but don't know which kino to pick

Help me out Sup Forums, I want a kino afternoon but don't know which kino to pick.
>The Double Life of Veronique (1991)
>La Notte (1961)
>Paris, Texas (1984)
>The Nice Guys (2016)
>Mulholland Drive (2001)
>Wild at Heart (1990)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/83582005/#83584171
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mulholland Drive.

This

A bit too obsessed with noir, aren't we? You might want to expand a bit on that horizon, OP

Is Wild at Heart a noir?

Paris, Texas my friend. It's a beautiful film for a day like today.

Paris, Texas>Mulholland Drive>La Notte> Double Life of Veronique> Wild at Heart > The Nice Guys
Essentially. Paris, Texas and La Notte aren't though.

>Essentially
What's noir about it?

nice guys

Thanks anons, I'll either watch Paris, Texas or Mullholland Drive I guess.
Worst thing is I don't even remember why I downloaded this particular set of movies, as I did months ago.

La Notte is the best, if you're into that literary bourgeois depression thing

I mean it's pretty much a noir remake of Wizard of Oz. Has tons of noir motifs in it.

it's basically Lynch's version of road noirs like Gun Crazy

based emma poster :3

I want to be she pusy slave

I just found the connection.
Looking at the download date and time, La Notte and The Double Life of Veronique were acquired almost simultaneously. So I went to the archives and found this post on a shitposting thread:
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/83582005/#83584171
And I'm the guy who said there that I liked Badlands. So the connection is that they were all from Criterion.

Check this lel

based pusy poster

If you want some more recs based on those picks, try Three Colors trilogy, Wings of Desire, Sunset Boulevard, Double Indemnity, A Band Apart, Laura and Blow-Up

Watch a horror movie you massive faggot.

Thanks, will check them out.
Also I specially appreciate film noir, film soleil and road movie recs.
This is not the time for horror, that comes later.
However, seems like a good opportunity to recommend you guys watch The Editor. They nailed the giallo setting, feels like you're actually watching something from the 70s.
Tarantino achieved the same thing with Death Proof but it's a different genre altogether.

MEW's recent roastie reveal ruined Death Proof for me. I loved the movie, but after what she did I can't watch it anymore. I loved her character Lee, now all I can think is "this bitch who left Riley and made him pretend it was mutual". Heartless cunt.

>film noir, film soleil and road movie recs.
Two Lane Blacktop, Easy Rider, Purple Noon, The American Friend, Purple Noon, Sorcerer, The Getaway, Le Cercle Rouge, Le Samourai, Rififi, Elevator to the Gallows, The Big Sleep, The Big Heat

>Two Lane Blacktop
Watched
>Easy Rider
Watched, didn't like it much but it was 6 years ago, I was 18
>Purple Noon, The American Friend, Purple Noon, Sorcerer, The Getaway, Le Cercle Rouge, Le Samourai, Rififi, Elevator to the Gallows, The Big Sleep, The Big Heat
Noted
Why is Purple Noon twice? lel

me on the right

Oh, also let me rec some in return

Badlands, Vanishing Point, To Live and Die in LA, Thief, No man's land, Cold in July, Heat, Reservoir Dogs, The Neon Demon, Manhunter
love u tfw it's actually Best Emma posting in Sup Forums
a man can dream

I find the Riley/MEW situation kind of amusing. Sup Forums has the ability to laugh at any kind of hideous shit but for some reason some hipster douche getting dumped by a Hollywood roastie whose career was stalling (something that was absolutely not on the cards right) hits everyone right in the feels like an express train. I mean, I could watch a webm of Riley getting run over by a truck or eaten by a bear or something and I'd feel nothing, but extracts from his Instagram kill me inside.

>Badlands, Vanishing Point, To Live and Die in LA, Thief, No man's land, Cold in July, Heat, Reservoir Dogs, The Neon Demon, Manhunter
Seen all those but I appreciate it anyways
I goofed and put Purple Noon twice lol. Its worth watching twice though

It's because we self insert as him. To a lot of us, MEW was like an angel on Earth. The ideal woman. We envied Riley. Then she does this, and it's so despicable we feel for the guy.

>Seen all those but I appreciate it anyways
nice, it's not common to find people who have watched No Man's Land, let alone people who know the original The Fast and The Furious ripped it off.
>I goofed and put Purple Noon twice lol. Its worth watching twice though
lol, I thought you were memeing when I read it
I'll watch it

Chungking Express?

Will check it out, thanks. Hong Kong has some jewels of cinema. After all, Reservoir Dogs ripped off a movie from there.

What's more ironic is that everyone was hating and being jealous of riley, calling him a faggot hipster and other shit up to last day before they made public that they were getting divorced, then everyone started feeling bad for him the second after.

>tfw you'll never be her personal assistant that is only tasked with licking her legs every night so she can relax and fall asleep

>tfw you'll never make sure the entire surface of her legs is coated with your saliva and when you finally stop she immediately wakes up and yells "LICK THEM NOW! OBEY!" as she instinctively takes a bite out of your flesh, almost severing a chunk with her chompers

mul

desu I still call him a faggot hipster while feeling bad for him, lel

>almost severing a chunk with her chompers