Mama is alright and well. Pol BTFO AGAIN

Mama is alright and well. Pol BTFO AGAIN.
>MUH SHES KILL KEK CONFIRMS
Suck on this.

twitter.com/cnn/status/776519295304081409

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BVg_F709Y-c
twitter.com/cnn/status/776519295304081409
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The final boss has taken her second form

>>(((89006218)))
> Record Corrected

>I should have taken time off sooner

Why Shillary whats wrong?

Hillary will die in the last debate, on stage.

2 days drinking blood of ritualsacrifies from missing children and she can stand up for 20min

(Diarrhea trickles down leg)

can we get her and her body double in the same rooms now?

NOBODY GETS OVER PNEUMONIA IN JUST 3 DAYS

Ive never seen so much make up. She must be green as kek

I thought it took a while to recover from pneumonia, not days.

20 min speech
voice cracking
choking back some coughs

So shes admitting that she didn't listen to her doctor or anyone else

And she thinks this is a good thing to admit?

This

Even 6 days

She's got something else.

Look at the comments on the twitter video. No one believes her or the Clinton News Network. Go home CTR

Well no wonder they call her Super Woman.

>I didn't want to stop, but I passed the fuck out and couldn't go on

Lel is she seriously going to play this off?
>She does the huckle buck and her staff scrambles to catch her and block the view of anyone trying to see her sperging out like it's rehearsals
>they drag the fat cunt into the van like a dead body
>It's ok guys I was trying to power through pneumonia!! Elect me president

>I didn't want to take time off
>didn't do a press conference in like 260 days

really makes ya think.

Her sith powers allow her to cling to mortal life through the strength of her dark, malicious desires alone.

Kek wills it.

Kek confirms all.

Hillary's "illness" will kill her. She's not actually ill, just being lightly dosed with drugs to make it appear that way, by globalists.

They also posted here about how she's ill to make it believable.

They'll off her, leftist media will by all bleeding heat about it "OMG she never got to see presidency, how tradgic".

The globalists hope it'll set events rolling that will bring in the democratic vote and undo the damage done by the leaks.

They already have someone more willing to "play ball" with them set to become their president.

They originally planned to false flag her death, but after the brexit, they realised people are waking up to false flags.

I doubt it will work though.

She only ever admits to what she has to. Time and time again she plays the ignorant party who is a victim of circumstance when the buck should stop with her but since she's a bleeding hole member of our species so it's everybody's fault but hers.

>didn't want to stop the illness
But the jews don't really care

it took me 21 days by I had a worser type of pneumonia

blood transfusion and adrenaline does wonders in the short term

I don't think she's getting enough credit for powering through her illness as well as she did.

A friend of mine had pneumonia and was bedridden for days.

Just goes to show how much willpower and determination she has.

fug I guess he doesn't.. :

Yea its funny how often she plays dumb to get out of stuff.
As if that'll work for anyone else... rigged as fucking hell

Just goes to show that she doesn't have pneumonia

This shit was pre recorded. She's fucking dead already.

She really turned the table around. A 68 yr old woman beating pneumonia in a matter of days and coming back as triumphant healthy and energetic as she did is no small feat!

As for her mental state, if there is one thing wrong with it it's her stubbornness in wanting to power through her campaign even as her lungs demanded a little rest.

Can't wait for the debates. Mrs. Clinton is in her best shape ever. Not even in her days as First Lady did she show this much enthusiasm and clarity of ideas.

>nothing to see here,
>just POWERING THROUGH
Just.

She's not over it, she is stuffed with cortisone, antibiotics and beta blockers. Just look at that moon face.

You aren't 70 years old women, though

278 is the official total of days she didn't have a press conference

You didn't just post a link to CNN's witter feed now, did you? The propaganda outlet that won't even show her collapse and labeled it a stumble?

>Not showing any crowd.

Well, I'm convinced it wasn't staged at all.

This is what happens when a bunch of faggot pedophiles gather up on Sup Forums to wank off to Hilloli drawing.

Pedophiles raised her from the dead with tantric sex magic.

Thanks faggots. Thanks for wanking to Hilloli while the rest of us where trying to do KEKs will and make the world a better place.

Best footage yet of collapse:

Viral this to counter the "she just stumbled/it was just the flu/pneumonia" etc. MSM narrative.

the bitch fucking implied she "FINALLY" took a break, from what those 2 fucking days she actually tried doing something (and fucking collapsed from it).
W E W L A D
E
W

L
A
D

Is it fun for you hanging around on a website where 99% of the population hates you?

So basically another show of bad judgement from hillary.

But you know, that's also why she is coughing all the time, because she speaks so much all the time at all the places.

wow, i love hillary now, thx bb.

>twitter.com/cnn/status/776519295304081409

Bunch of fucking cnn app commercials followed by a honeypot, it is nothing

Especially old people. There is something very wrong.

She has pneumonia AND she gave a press conference? Seriously, I think she just won herself the presidency.

Not to mention she hugged a kid and played with her grandchild while sick with pneumonia. Clearly best judgement

The doctor tried to say it was a non-contagious bacterial pneumonia, but to my knowledge no such thing exists.

We'll see. It's only going to get more intense from here on out.

It's amazing what a little makeup and an assload of stimulants can accomplish, even if the effects only last for 15 minutes.

If its not contagious, then how did she get it? Are these people retarded?

Heh

Some 1975 couch died to make that outfit

oh fuck I guess I'm mentally hillary now

underrated

Post some hillolis

Garrblleee

Gable garbled

You nigger fuck. Gonna get fucked up in the streets son.

I wish there were more sith lord hillary shops.

Meth is a hell of a drug

After about 2-3 days of antibiotics, the transmission rate of bacterial pneumonia is near zero

The issue is, she didn't have enough time to become safe. She had a maximum of 1 day (probably more like 16hrs) for antibiotics which means that she either doesn't have pnuemonia or that she knowingly put a child at risk

1 day max because she said she was diagnosed on Friday. Probably had an appointment at like 5pm because she's a candidate. Passed out at 9am the next day and did the hug at 10am.

Yet the passing out already fits a Parkinsons diagnosis of which she has shown symptoms

YOU DO IF YOU SACRIFICE A GOAT AND BATHE IN ITS BLOOD

HAIL MOLOCH

hm?
appointment? She has a personal doctor with her at all times
You saw Huma and the doctor at the rally today.

Is that shoe polish?

chocolate (with added minerals)

Russia with the knowledge.

US/Russian alliance for the future.

she can because she is a powerful independent itelligent woman who needs no disease

It's always a God Damn leaf

Surprisingly yes

It is well known that lizard people can't get pneumonia because they are reptiles.

Fuck of shill no one on this board speaks like that.

No its german

Nope, I saw her tuesday in the garage of the gas monkeys where she got repaired and tuned a little bit. Also she got a frog tattoo on her buttcheek no but soesn't know about it.

he's obviously posting ironically

ba dum tss

Apparently the Dr Bardack was not with her Sunday. She drove down to see Hillary after it happened. So she's not with her at all times.

I'm actually happy she's alive so she can still live to get BTFO by Trump

I think this figure is bullshit. They count five minute question and answer sessions with her gaggle of fangirl reporters on her plane as press conferences. That record is still climbing.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
REALLY MAKES ME THINK
ABOUT YOUR SUICIDE

>got over "pneumonia" in 5 days
I had pneumonia when I was 13 and I was laid out for 3 weeks

Could be but judging by the lag she won't be a white one

The moment she has her first coughing fit after this, it'll be over for her. God help her if she coughs at the debate.

>Mama

She won't make it to 2017, and probably won't make it to election day.

I agree. She cant keep making sacrifices to keep herself alive for long, Satan will start demanding better sacrifices. And she already sold him her and Bills souls so I dont know what else she can give him.