youtube.com/watch?v=6xfzsX760GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A1VgXrLYFtw
youtube.com/watch?v=zaF665SlYt0
youtu.be/-sj2g9nCiwU?t=5m12s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGgDNF9wHZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>rejecting Velma
what did he mean by this

That Johnny is a superficial dolt. That was the crux of the show.

Johnny was a dog that enjoyed chasing cars.

Why does every loser on Sup Forums go for the "not like the other girls" cliche? because she's not Blossom or Daphne or Caitlin or Brittany or the obvious pretty girl, Sup Forums and everybody else HAS to get a boner for her
I mean, I like Irma over April, but that's because I like her more, not that she's better looking

>my glasses, my glasses! I can't see without my glasses!
>my glasses, my glasses! I can't be seen without my glasses!

They hooked up later in the cn bumpers. I wish mystery inc went on longer, maybe he could've shown up.

I doubt it. Mystery Inc used crossovers sparingly, and usually only to things that were well known to Scooby Doo fans.

As GOAT an episode of Johnny Bravo it was, most people wouldn't even remember who Johnny Bravo was.

How can you know scooby doo well and not know about the Johhny Bravo episode?

Velma was always the cuter one. Only plebs don't realize this. She wears a very unflattering sweater but the fact is she's got a better body than daphne.

Does CN's promo count?

One of the best line from Johnny.

I think I read this in elementary school. Never have seen a godzilla or king kong movie, but we had dogzilla and cat kong

Why is any crossover with scooby doo good?

>Johnny Bravo
>South Park
>Batman
>Harlem Globetrotters
>that old creepy guy my grandma had all his movies of

Don Knotts?

THE Don Knotts?

Yeah that guy, Don Knotts

the best one of them all

Amazing episode.

The sweater is cute.

But yeah, if she's showing curves through that thing she must have a pretty big rack.

Fuck yes Batman and Scooby Doo

Are you implying that Wrestlemania crossover is actually good?

youtube.com/watch?v=6xfzsX760GQ

This one had movie quality. also the only time Ben have ever looked cool.

Bad taste, that's what it meant.

I don't think Gen13 has ever had a bad crossover but this is easily the cream of the crop. It's super hilarious to witness Fairchild having amnesia, thinking she's Supergirl who's been affected by some kind of Kryptonite.

>My fanatsy is a a fact

The best crossover of all time is Phineas and Ferb Star Wars

>P&F love Tatooine because of eternal summer
>Candace loves rules and order of the Empire and wants to bust Rebels while bossing around Baljeet and Buford
>Doof installed self destruct port on the Death Star
>P&F lightsaber duel with pimped out sabers
>that stormtrooper looking up slave bikinis at work
>some of the best cartoon songs in history
>original story blending in well with the plot of New Hope and the general structure of normal P&F episodes
>Perry the Rebelpus looking cute in uniform

Is gen13 good?

If you like 90s cheese and shit plotting. It's very much of its time, and it's remarkable how it managed to run for so long without any type of good writing. Adam Warren's short run is absolutely delightful, though. Claremont's reboot is garbage, as is Gail Simone's attempt to write the book.

>tfw only know of Don Knotts through osmosis thanks to popular culture
>has been about a decade and a half since I've heard his name
Thanks for reminding me, Sup Forums.

There was a scooby doo south park crossover?

Kind of, the band Korn had solved mysteries from the van with their corn based superpowers in halloween special. It was more of a parody than crossover

>there are kids on this board that have never heard of Don Knotts or the Andy Griffith Show

Nope, no Johnny getting molested by Scooby's female relatives or Scooby's canine love interest deciding she wanted Johnny instead. Johnny ain't Johnny if the animal kingdom ain't trying to sex him.

>BatB Shaggy
Yes

Daphne is best girl.

Go ahead. Ask around classrooms and playgrounds if anyone knows about Johnny Bravo.

All the newest movies are off the wall crazy in the best possible way.

missing the best part

youtube.com/watch?v=A1VgXrLYFtw

I was born in 1992 granddad

underage b&

>1992 was twen-
SHUT UP

Daphne was one of thousand barbie dolls at that time.
Also Velma has bigger tits, nicer personality and I always liked megane characters.

Honestly, it feels good to have someone call me underaged. I noticed most people hear are born from 94-96. I was starting to feel old

So Mystery Incorporated was actually really good, right? Something about Lovecraft?

It's like Gravity Falls but actually pays attention to the mystery plotline instead of being the creator's paper doll set.

The art styles don't even match.

Four times, user.

I love dogzilla and cat kong

She touched his glasses.

No sane man should get together with a woman who does not respect him properly.

Are you implying it's not?

Joe Barbera?

>nearly 60 posts in
>no mentions of the bona-fide elder god of crossovers

No arguments here.

youtube.com/watch?v=zaF665SlYt0

I haven't watched it since it first aired, but the way they brought over the whole "Mandy is the greatest and smarter than everyone" thing just kind of turned me off of it.
Especially with that ending.

>JOOOOOOHNNNN CENAAAAAAAA

youtu.be/-sj2g9nCiwU?t=5m12s

to be fair, it was the only time Mandy ever truly lost to someone

She still won in the end with Nigel getting blamed for all her shit.

Did any of these actually happen? Just promos, right?

I doubt a lot of kids knew who Jabber Jaw, Captain Caveman, Speedy Buggy or Funky Phantom were but they still showed up in Mystery Inc.

I was born in 1991 and I know who he was. Andy Griffith show was still being played constantly on several channels.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGgDNF9wHZg
I'll always love this

Best. Crossover. Ever.

This. I was born in the 80's but I still know shows like Hogan's Heroes and Gilligan's Island. There's really no excuse for an adult to be culturally unaware.

I like it even more knowing how much the fandom hates it.

>the one show about crossovers only had 4 seasons of 11 minute episodes

I've been meaning to rewatch it from start to finish. There's probably so many episodes I haven't seen.

>this whole scene
>hating your own characters this much

It's not hate, they just acknowledge they aren't attractive men. That said, it wasn't very funny either.

>That time Scooby became the Spectre

Was the whole KND or just Billy's dad that punished Nigel for what Mandy did? I don't remember much the ending either.

Wait so Scooby and Shaggy are the most powerful DC characters?

To be fair, they probably don't have very big imaginations. At most they can probably imagine a whole lot of food to binge on.

They lack imagination

That crossover sucked dick.

But the Yellow rings are based on Fear, and Scoobs and Shaggy are infinitely scared.

you sucked dick

That gives them quite a power source. But a power source to do what? Veg out?

Create infinite food.

Also don't need to be very imaginative to be a good Green Lantern, Hal's shtick is usually making a big ole fist.

At least the decent Futurama/ Simpsons crossover happened soon after, although no one really knew or talked about it.

I thought the yellow rings were powered by the fear you instill in others, not the one you feel yourself?

I was born in 1994 and I thought I was old for knowing him, fuck.

>decent
I highly doubt it, seeing as it came after the Futurama reboot and probably after season like, 23 of The Simpsons

Read the comic page.

I wanna see how this comic turns out. I'm already liking the variant homages.

They instill fear in each other too.

It's like that comic where the guys lift each other for flight.

While a parody and not a crossover, the Venture Bros. episode is one of my favorites.

>boots
>fastest runner in the gang
This shit makes no sense