RWBY/RT General #1115: Dust in the Wind edition

Previous thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW (embed)
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-9-fd5jl9

1080P Episode Archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Latest episode M3U8: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/54be0839-8875-46cd-bf04-d55d3ed4b06a/index.m3u8

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/community/The-Secret-Club/116879/99/1/1/0/0/0/0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Martial Arcs is now.

Best boy

Why are they the best

This thread is full of love

did you post the wrong picture there friend?

is that Elysse and whats his name? I don't really watch Funhaus

Does anyone have the rest of these for this volumes

missing at least the one from the last two episodes I think

RNJR

They just are user

And you can find love too, just like a few Anons here

There going to name their kid Ruby Fuck You Gavin Jones aren't they

Rose Garden is endgame.

James Willems

Does anybody here write RWBY fanfiction?

I've been working on one for a while a now. 15 pages of outlines and character details. Art/designs of 12 new characters+their respective weapons and semblances drawn by my gf. I'm even writing opening and ending music.

It's been 6 months and I feel like I can't even start writing the actual story until I finish outlining literally every small detail. I guess my question is, am I autistic?

>implying it's a girl
they can use Ruboy instead

CRWBY creates a manga when?

Yes, but that's okay.
We all are here.

>I guess my question is, am I autistic?
You put that much effort into a fanfiction when you could write something original.

they'd probably use Rubeson after both their characters

I write a couple of fics. Mostly small one shots and currently working on one big one. The build up will work well for you if you plan on making a large fic. Particularly if you're not going to be writing it in all in one shot. Having a "world bible" will be great to make sure you don't undo or forget about some power/ability/event you previously wrote about (your readers will find it and point it out to you) and keeps cohesion. That said. At this point, I'd work on just getting the outline done so you can actually start writing. I find that just sort of "flow writing" and putting words to paper makes the story happen. Then when you make your first pass on editing, you can correct grammatical/plot mistakes at a more leisurely pace, and refer back to your outline to make sure it fits.

What event was that?

thanks for the advice greatcow

what fanfics have you written/are you writing?

A better question is if you're going to make money off of this or not

Like, is this the next Paradigm Spiral?

>No fun
He asked if he was autistic and he got his answer.

>All the characters are self inserts

I'd read it for the Yssa

So, Electric Dust rounds give off that whitish-blue effect, and pure usage of Electric dust gives off the yellow as seen by Ilia's weapon?

Yssa and Gray.

is this all?

i have no idea what paradigm spiral is. probs never gonna make money from my fanfic

also i'm a girl, user

>also i'm a girl, user
And?

You could have gone through the effort of making something original and instead you put that much effort into fanfiction.

Still autistic.

Paradigm Spiral was a kickstarter program that was basically discount RWBY

eh I'd read for awkward Kerry and Miles looking for love after getting out of a serious relationship tpp

>female figure skating

It's not the same now that YOI stole all of the thunder

>Enabler will never be canon

Just fuck my shit up fampai.

I've got them all posted on the RWBY/g fanfic group here

fanfiction.net/community/The-Secret-Club/116879/99/1/1/0/0/0/0/

My big one is legacy, the rest are all quickie one shots.

it'll be canon in my heart

As a fanficiton writer, I'd prefer you to use your OCs in an OC universe, adapt them as necessary.

If you're stubborn enough to continue, understand what character screentime you want - if this is a story about RWBY/JNPR or about your OCs, and plan accordingly.

Don't excise entire characters just because. Give reasons to keep them out of the limelight. Reminders and small little reaffirmations that they aren't in your story also help.

His clothes are so fucking casual like holy shit Vacuo is fucking poor

>Yssa will never see Miles and Cole kiss

I feel that Jaune will go full Anakin Skywalker

Complete with the high ground scene

But if it leads to a cool full body armor, then why not?

close enough

>The ne time Jaune is drawn as he actually looks in the show is when he's kissing another guy.

I personally wouldn't mind seeing more detailed Armor sets in this show, regardless of aura.

it takes place in Atlas. There is no appearance of any existing characters except for like 2 cameos. I almost think of it as an original story/setting, but with the RWBY "mechanics" and lore.

Thanks for the advice though famalam I'll keep that in mind

>Just picture him as Arryn

>That picture
Jesus Christ the edge.

>Nora is taller than Ruby

The hood is part of the costume

But white armored Vader feels better for me

>beowulf skulls on his shoulders when they should clearly dissolve upon being detached from the body of the beowulf

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want to give her all the yaois

Thanks man, but I still think I'm missing the one from before the one I posted here, if you have it much appriciated

Everyone is taller then Ruby and her tiny feet

did they reveal the gender of the baby after they received the letter?

those tiny goddamn feet

Except Nora's the second-shortest person in the show.

Nora is canonically shorter than the Rubes. She's like one out of two people who are actually smaller than her.

Second user
And who's the first?

Dont think so, no.

Neo, of course.

Neo and her bigger then Ruby's feet

Remember Jaune is either made into an edgy shit or a little bitch by the fandom.

I don't think I've seen singe fanfic or greentext where hes even remotely in character.

Being rejected about 6 times with only one yes is not what I would call successful

You sir are an upstanding individual

Poor drunkle Qrow

This made me want a RWBY/Rocky Horror Picture Show crossover

I'm guessing the redhead, seeing as the other three are asexual.

Ruby has tiny feet?

And maybe Weiss without her heels.

Maybe.

Nebula's the non-asexual, purple hair on the right

God Jaune is being made into the Naruto of RWBY.

they showed Jaune stepping on her footprint, and yes. Either ruby has tiny feet or Jaune's are really huge

Really? I thought it was Octavia.

Then we must mock the tiny footed Rube!

Jaune is 6'1. Ruby is 5'2

Jaune's pretty big.

Even with the new models be dwarfs Ren and is broad as shit.

>tiny footed Rube!
sounds like a bird name

>blond hair and blue eyes
>weakest of the group at first
>best friend has magic eyes
>large reserves of Aura
>a good friend
>fans want him to be edgy
>they ship him with everyone too
He really is Naruto.

I thought Ren looked really small in this episode. And he's a good head taller than Nora on top of that. Fucking Jaune and his freakish giant genetics.

Is there an RWBY character stronger than Jaune Arc?
And I'm referring to Jaune Arc with his time semblance fully mastered (allowing him to use 「THE WORLD」, 「BITE THE DUST」, and「MADE IN HEAVEN」, as well as using his future self, Thomas Ozpin, to exist in the same time as his younger self) equipped with his sword and shieldth, Crocea Mors, reinforced with Pyrrha Nikos’ armor made from Mistralean celestial bronze, and control of her polarity semblance, Pyrrha’s aura implanted in his soul so he can perform the Arkos team attack with himself and lose his virginity to Pyrrha’s ghost as well as being extremely skilled in triggering Tumblr and shilling Pumpkin Pete’s Marshmallow Flakes to Ruby in a 15 minute episode where every second counts and can be used to flesh out more of the story but instead we get comedy shit honestly fuck you Miles and Kerry.

Are people really complaining that the reptile doesn't have boobs?

>Naruto
>weakest of the group at first

You fucking me? He had some sealed-fox tragic-background Dues Ex Machina bullshit.

The writers of the show aren't doing Jaune bad at all. Nothing like Naruto. Negativity but not poorly delivered edge.

>Best friend has magic eyes
I don't think that's really a comparison. Silver eyes just denote Ruby's power. As far as I could tell, her power isn't specifically based around her eyes like the plot hax clan.

Not that Ive seen, everyone here has been pretty happy to have a loli

Then we make her a bird!

Damn, Ruby's tiny. Or Jaune has some serious clown feet.

Which is another reason why him getting no training makes no sense at all.

I don't know what's in the water on Remnant, but most people on have freakish giant genetics on this show. Yatsuhashi and Junior are seven feet tall.

Then who do we make fun of!?

>Watch as the tiny footed rube attempts to mimic the much larger crow's movements.