What does Sup Forums think about single mothers? Would you date one?

What does Sup Forums think about single mothers? Would you date one?

>tfw no white lower class single mom gf

No.

>Would you date one?
lol

>my wife's son
/pol would rather burn in Hell.

Fuck no

>she would have to be 8/10+ looks
>her kid would have to be a qt girl
>both would have to be white or/and asian
Only way, I ain't raising no one else's nigger.
I would raise a qt girl and raise her as my daughter though.

>raise her as my daughter
cuck

Yes if I could have my own children as well.

Depends how hot her daughter is

Already am. They're no different than any other girls, just the fact that they have a kid and they're a single mother. I'm currently in a relationship with my high school sweet heart, although the kid isn't mine because we broke off during the college years and she ended up getting pregnant. We returned after college, and are happily ever after.

Have any of you ever dated a single mom before? You don't raise or pay for anything to do with her kid. At best you ask them about their baseball game before leaving with their mom for dinner or whatever.

I'd only do it if she was a good christian woman who realizes how disgusting her sexual habits were.

Eh, it's subtle but boring

What the fuck you fucking cuck. This entire post makes me so fucking angry you fucking retard why would you do that?

I think they're hilarious on OKC/tinder/POF.

>yes I have a kid
>no you will never be as important as they are
>stay at home mom
>I'm fluent in sarcasm
>I'm curvy
>If you can't handle me at my worst..
>please be at least an 8 with a lot of money

However, they are really easy to hit and quit.

God, have some self respect.

Never, they made their choice and have to suffer. Anyone who is rich enough to be a provider type is rich enough to get an international bride from a country that doesn't have a shit culture.

if her kids are healthy and smart. sure.

No. Not my kid, not my problem.

Degenerates.
No.

Only if she supports her kids, shows herself to be a responsible person who isn't just looking for someone to leech off of, and the kid isn't half-dindu

dear god that poor child

>raising a daughter
>cuck
Sure thing virgin.

I've dated one girl with a kid, bonding with her daughter was pretty important to her.
Sadly I was not ready to be a father figure in the sense that she wanted.
I still see her and spend time with her daughter, I think she really wants me to start dating her again so she will have someone.
She's pretty work oriented and I think the poor girl doesn't have time to date.
QT also, I just really am not ready for that kind of commitment.
Also we went past the just dating stage and were a couple for a short time.
I get what you meant though, first few months of dating are just hang out with kid and don't be an ass.

I'd still spend money. Increased utilities, food consumption, having to get an extra bedroom in whichever house I buy/rent ... These are all things that could be spent on children of my blood.

It's not completely about the money. It just isn't my kid. No amount of raising it as mine will make it mine.

And unless she's a widow (in which case the dead husband will be venerated as a faultless saints despite his habits in life), there's always a reason for the breakdown of a marriage.

>getting a woman to admit to this
wew lad

As long as her baby isn't a nigger I might consider it. Usually just use them as cumdumpsters anyways.

This, Based kanker bro.

if she was rich enough to at least sustain an upper-middle class lifestyle on her own, probably yes. otherwise that welfare whore can fuck right off.

Never do it, they made their beds now let them lay in it. Leave them to the beta cucks with the beta bucks from their shitty university office jobs.

nope

They're scum, but could be used as cum dumpsters

no

Polish another man's trophy. I don't think so.

Why is it always "my wife's son" or pictures of single mom's with little boys? Are people not triggered as hard if it's a single mom with a daughter? Is it less cuckold?

Whores. No.

>It's not completely about the money. It just isn't my kid. No amount of raising it as mine will make it mine.
Doesn't mean you can't love a child user that isn't yours.
You've obviously never been close to children in your life.

People every day mentor younger people and grow to love them like children, you could easily love a kid if the family unit is healthy.
You're autistic though, so you don't understand things like the complexity of different types of love.

it should be legal to kill them unless they were widowed

I am married, so no. Prostitutes are better for sex anyway.

this is how it starts

Used to actually. Never again.

Based

I dated a single mom 10 years older than me for a while. Well we didnt really date, i just fucked her on a weekly basis for a few months. Best sex i ever had, she did everything, and always cooked me food and bought me stuff. It was really great. If it wasn't for the kid i might have even taken her seriously because she was F I N E, smart, and a great fug. Also rich af. Anyway i ended up getting her pregnant and almost got my life ruined permanently. eventually she aborted it and we went our seperate ways. Do not regret it.

cuck lol

>aborted it
You like killing babies you kike fuck?

>tfw you were raised by a single mum (split when I was about 4)

jesus christ, those gums

is there a name for this kind of genetic defect?

Disgusting.

No wonder it's a jew

Mag'il

What does Sup Forums think about single mother threads? Would you create one?

> raising someone else's bastard child

How can someone possibly have so little self respect?

I feel you, big gums are a huge turn off for me.

No, not worth it. Not even pump and dump material if they had a kid, it's all loose and nasty.

Bump.

>C U C K
>U
>C
>K

Bet the kid is mixed race

>it's all loose and nasty
You never fucked a woman?

That's not how it works

This guy sounds right

I'm speaking from personal experience, user. My parents divorced and my mom remarried, which left me with a very nice, beta stepdad. I also have a younger brother and tutored kids when I was in high school, so I have been close to children.

I can mentor children, and I can grow to love them, but what I can't do is raise one that isn't mine as my own.

>killing unwanted babies
>somehow this is wrong
Enjoy your welfare state while it lasts lol

>Canada

Not surprising desu.

No

You should have used a condom, or at least having the decency of cumming outside.

So you admit that you like killing innocent babies you kike fuck? You let some doctor rip your little innocent growing child into pieces. Disgusting.

You're right. I know i dun goofd there's no denying that. But there's also no denying that this kid would have been born to a single mother aged 38. I saved the world a future /r9k/ poster

Am I the only one that finds it hilarious that a Brazilian is preaching about using a condom or not cumming inside a cumdumpster?

I think they're shit and no

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>4 weeks old invisible lump of cells
>child
It's time to stop posting

No, all memes aside I assume dealing with stepkids is a lot of bullshit and probably even more of a strain on a relationship than your own kids would be. I've heard of people who got along well with their step parents/step kids but usually it's all just a bunch of shit.

>would you date one?
no, I like to befriend single mothers though because I feel absolutely no sexual tension with them. So I'm kind of a step uncle for two kids kek

Also like to befriend sluts as some of them are very unassuming and open minded and you can treat them like a guy basically

PUT THE BABY IN THE BLENDER

Cuck

not a fucking chance

my kid, my family, my genetics

or go fuck yourself

Hell no. Damaged goods. Let the blacks have em.

>Would you date one?
Supreme cuckold.

Depends if and how the father died and whether she'd be willing to have more kids too

I don't think this one's subtle enough

You needed to flesh it out more to make it convincing

Serious question here:

Would you date a single mom if you knew the reason she was single was because her husband had been killed in an accident while she was pregnant?

You just described 80% of the female users on there . I approve this message

Horse teeth?

gross

Or was a veteran killed in combat or something

Say whatever mumbo jumbo you want kike. You killed an innocent child in the name of your own greed and self interest. A little baby. And you killed it because it was inconvenient.

thats a big Fuck No good buddy

He was probably a nigger drug dealer, so no

Honestly no man I don't want to have kids instantly going into a relationship.

EVERYTIME. WHY DO THESE COAL BURNERS ALWAYS HAVE THE SAME DEAD EYES

depends on the hottnes of the mom, the age of the child and if the original dad is dead or not.

CUT MY CHILD INTO PIECES
BE LIKE A KIKE; ABORT

Single mothers are going to burn in hell. Fucking scum.

Men are not the property of degenerate animals. They don't deserve saving - they don't even ask for it, they demand it. Fuck them - I hope they suffer.

Date?, you mean have sex?, maybe.

The only reason to date a single mom is if she's a widow or you're divorced and also have kids.

Anything else is cuck behavior, literally.

the only way I'd consider it is if the father died serving the country

Why would you raise another mans cum spawn?

my aunt married a man who fathered one of her children, and ended up adopting the other, older two

after about ten years of marriage or so & the divorce, they all hate his fucking guts and he is on the hook financially for all of them. Weddings, college, cars, whatever.. hes shelling out tons of sheckels, 3/4 of which he shouldn't really even be responsible for

ironically, since the first guy was a total dirtbag and left his daughters, he is not on the hook financially AND none of the fresh hate is headed in his direction

TL/DR - don't do it lads

>not letting the child live and leeching off of the rich girls money

are you even jewish?

Yes, he died, married her, raised her two kids, was pretty awesome, now kids have kids, also pretty awesome.

Yes, don't date single mothers, generally they aren't looking for love, but assistance. Subconsciously it's what they are acting upon, more so than a love for you.