Buy a gun NOW!

>be fucking WHITE MALE
>not own a firearm

Remember that nobody will come and save you from the hordes, not even the police.

youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI

You're on your way to winning a darwin award if you don't buy a gun soon.

>but muh laws

Are schlomo's laws more important than your life?

TOP KEK

>but muh white country

Not all whites are your friends, you should have known this by now.

How do you ever plan to protect your family from gangs of raping niggers and muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

howtogetagun.ca/
dlaskarms.com/collections/ar-15-parts/products/80-ar-15-lower-anodized
dlaskarms.com/collections/ar-15-parts/products/ar-15-80-machining-jig
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation
youtube.com/watch?v=SFaYIk1_Uog
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou_XUHgnNNI&feature=youtu.be&t=4m10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im not allowed to own a gun. :(

take back rhodesia, then you can

>South Africa
>not owning a gun
T-that doesn't seem safe...

Will a bow and arrow work?

because this..

Got a nice revolver for 1000$ yesterday lmao

Cant you buy one from a kaffer for a handful of cash?

Can you guys basically just shoot the stinky untermensch on the streets without repercussions?

Yes, for very cheap too but I dont want that. You never know if an illegal gun has a murder tied to it.

>Nazi

Honestly anything is better than nothing at this point.

It's your skin not mine.

Congrats, make sure you take care of it.

?

Yes.
I remember once a thief had broken into my home. I had put barbed wiring on one of the trees for a likely scenario of a thief breaking escaping using it. Turned out he got his leg stuck there and there was blood all over the tree lmao. Self defence is very much important!

I would laugh at this post if that was any other flag. Stay safe, brother; your homeland aint exactly friendly.

>> Are schlomo's laws more important than your life?

Buy one, but please do it legally. I know it's a pain in the ass, but we don't need people setting bad examples or being made an example of

If you're left with no reasonable option, any option is preferable.

SHALL

I don't know a single person who owns a gun and how to obtain one

guns is something that happens to other people

Go ask at your police station. They will tell you how to get one.

they will think I'm suspicious and raid my house

>not owning firearms for every able member of your household and immediate trusted neighbors
>current year

Then buy from black market

Nah, its the polices job to inform citizens on how the purchasing system works in any nation with a permit system.

My local police told me exactly what to do and where to go and what forms to fill out.

I can only have a bow or crossbow

>having illegal contraband in your house
>but no guns

Hipster degenerate detected....

But seriously, anywheres you can buy guns, like a local hardware/mans store should be able to point you in the right direction.

>not having prepared standard range cards for each window

and get killed by Russians? ok

you don't exactly understand how Poland works now do you

Seems like a civil enough country to me.

I know, but people should at least try to jump through the hoops for now, to limit the amount of ammunition the anti-2A jackoffs have

hi guys, nogunz cuck here, I'm wondering if any of you have ((("""solutions"""))) to that

Get a crossbow.

no, we're a post-communist shithole

you think all that oligarch bullshit russians constantly complain about applies to them only? back in the day it was illegal to own any firearm lest you overthrew the "legal" government so nowadays there's no gun culture at all

learn the laws
learn gun safety
buy one

>murder tied to it
So clean the barrel.

Russians won't kill their customers

howtogetagun.ca/

make it a priority. Don't be afraid of the classes.

NY here. I have a neutered AR-15 with the fag stock. What else should I buy that's within the confines of the law?

getting a gun from them makes you involved in their future deals

transakcja wiązana is the proper term for it in commie slang - tied transaction

NY sucks, doesn't it?

Only physically impaired people need firearms to defend themselves. Not all that surprising that an American is advocating guns seeing as you can barely get your fat asses out of bed.

czarnoprochowy mozesz miec, nawet chyba zaladowany i to bez zezwolenia. bo przeladowac sie nie da, masz tyle strzalow, co w bebenku sie zmiesci. a zabic mozesz 1 strzalem. obczaj jaka maja sile razenia takie za 2000ziko

I am surprised you can still have a bow

Sure does. I'm half considering just building a normal AR just to be able to say to myself that I have one, but I'd never be able to take it to the range.

>> sweden

Why does Sweden hate the elderly, disabled and female?

How much do I need to bench until I'm able to beat this guy up?

Are you going to give me the money to buy it then faggot?

>body armor is classified as a weapon

WOW
O
W

>Lawful excuse does not include self defense

What the fuck australia... You can't even defend yourself with a baton? I guess they do live in the middle of no where but they are one liberal government away from being the next sweden with that kind of cuck mentality.

Get a job you freeloading nigger

A maverick 88 costs about 200$ max

I actually teared up because she will never be my wife. This isn't okay.

no fucking way...

That's not how that works.

I don't see what you're getting at. We're taller, stronger and without a doubt more fit than you.
We don't. An able-bodied man can defend t hese groups of people. If a woman isn't married, then that's on her. Either she should get married or stay away from dangerous parts of town. Everyone will defend elderly and disabled people so there's that.
Only a fatass would be captured to begin with.

Muh dick. Who is this ejaculator evacuator?

The rationale being "What do you need body armour for if the weapons that the body armour protects from are illegal?".

Its retarded.

Why the fuck would you want her to be your wife? She's a 3/10. Look at hair facial symmetry. Shes' got malformed nipples. She also happens to be a slut and poor.

>> posting from rapetown

good for you then, please fuckoff

Done

Sweden just fucking stop.

You're the laughing stock of the entire board.

If 1,000 Swedish kids were burned alive by Muslims, none of us, NONE OF US would feel even a bit of sympathy.

In fact we would create a sticky to celebrate your accomplishments as a cuck country JA!

Also, I can absolutely promise that on average, you are not taller, stronger, or more fit than me

Sounds like they don't want civilians to be able to defend against government weapons.

Cute.

Sup Sup Forums, Living in Puerto Rico. Gun laws really strict here. Gonna finish studies in Texas next year. Should I learn basic firearm maitenance and handling at a range? And whats the basic normie handgun I should buy first.

I have two, and I'll only keep buying

Fucking this. Glad I'm not alone.

They can call you paranoid all they want but this really is the only conclusion you can draw

Glock 19 or CZ P01.

There is no other better answer.

gun nut reporting in

>that blonde goddess

MOAR

>We're taller, stronger, and without a doubt more fit than you

Not after a couple bullet holes

Ya I feel bad for them sometimes, I mean even in cuckland were they fuck you on the AR-15, I can buy a 80% lower with no gun licence, it's the only part that is controlled rest of parts you can just buy......Ghost Gun!
dlaskarms.com/collections/ar-15-parts/products/80-ar-15-lower-anodized

dlaskarms.com/collections/ar-15-parts/products/ar-15-80-machining-jig

Ammo you also need a licence for but not for everything you need to load your own

Crazy retarded guns laws full of loop holes

wtf you have gun licensing is SA.

You have a responsibility as a man to educate your family on firearm use.

>You're the laughing stock of the entire board.
That's because most people on this website are butthurt Americans who project their own problems at Sweden. You're jealous because we are superior.
>If 1,000 Swedish kids were burned alive by Muslims, none of us, NONE OF US would feel even a bit of sympathy.
I can't say I'm surprised. Of course you wouldn't feel sympathy for Swedish kids being burned alive by muslims, you're not white. Why would you feel sympathy for another race?
>In fact we would create a sticky to celebrate your accomplishments as a cuck country JA!
See pic-related and get back to me once you've learned how to science.
>Muh anecdotes
Good job on using SJW rhetoric.

Scrape serials?

>body armour
>prohibited weapon

You're the only leaf that's cool

But better armed, faggot.

nice try ahmed! u think ur chances of assaulting us with a knife encreased now?

This. Also check the used market. A used 88 can be had for ~150. Its a fine gun too. Also, if you live in a non cucked state, try typing in your state+gun trader. Private sales are the way to go. No form 4473 paperwork, can haggle more effectively, and can trade. The only downside is that many private sellers want to see a concealed carry permit, but you should have that anyway.

Tfw picked up a S&W Model 36 for 150 bucks plus a glock 19 I got tired of

Is the info on Wikipedia correct here?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation

You're obviously not a ethnic German or you would speak better English. Let me guess... you're a slav?

youtube.com/watch?v=SFaYIk1_Uog

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou_XUHgnNNI&feature=youtu.be&t=4m10s

Wtf I love cops now

Thanks man, hard to live in this liberal shithole bro, guns keep sane

Guns here are kinda complicated buddy.
Only thing more expensive than a videogame in this country is a shitty .40 taurus that fires by itself.

You're a good leaf.

:/ the swede? I think not

is there anyway to auto-hide swedish posts? maybe a greasemonkey script or something?

I'm slowly saving up.

I can buy a lower now. Looking for a inexpensive LPK and stock.

retard here

what kind of AK is that and can I get one for around 500bux or less

Guns keep these insane liberals from voting for cops to arrest people in their homes.

They are allowed unfair privilege to assault certain groups in public, but the police at least step in if something gets out of hand. Essentially you are allowed to be a nazi in public but the cops will let people commit minor assault on you while protecting you from attempted murder.

Invading, potentially deadly, criminals trespassing your own property though? You can light these fuckers up with whatever you have in your armory if they threaten your life. Some off duty cops at a bar even told me "just make sure theyre dead by the time we show up to your house so that we can all just get through this quickly with an open and close self defense case"

>MILFord

I know the barrel leaves marks or whatever, but is it not possible to make scrapes inside the barrel to change any imprint, or will that throw of trajectory of the bullet?

Scrap serials and order a new barrel, problem solved

Good advice, will do when I can save the money. Handguns cost a lot here.

A bad one

M&P15 has a stripped down city version of the AR15 for cheap. It'll give you a huge edge in any firefight against a violent mob of poorly trained/poorly equipped criminals. Even against level III body armor, it can do damage with M193 ammo too though

Generally right but lots of loop holes see
as a example of one such hole

DON'T LAUGH AT US CUNTS OR I'LL KNOCK YOU OUT WITH MY SLINGSHOT

Sry ameribro, clicked the wrong post for some reason.

That Swede is a cuck.

I dont own a gun. I dont leave my apartment.

I do however have a large hunting knife I will use if someone tries to break in. My dogs would warn me before they even got down the hall since they bark once when someones on my floor level and wont stop barking if they are in front of my door until I tell them hush.

So Ill stand on the side of the door wait for the kick in and stab in the throat.

>> gets raided for having slingshot