BASED TED

why aren't we talking about Ted Cruz standing up against Obama's Internet freedom assault?

Other urls found in this thread:

ijr.com/2016/09/693405-ted-cruz-has-a-plan-to-make-sure-america-keeps-control-of-the-internet/
newrepublic.com/article/117093/us-withdraws-icann-why-its-no-big-deal
youtube.com/watch?v=_uCsJ0EuDyc
youtube.com/watch?v=Vywf48Dhyns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well I don't know if he's based but I'm glad he's on our side with this one

Go educate yourself on what the internet is.

No one can ever own or regulate the internet.

>American Education

what did obama say?

Because he's a cuckservative who has no idea about how the internet works. He'll do anything for delegates.

>No one can ever own or regulate the internet
This retard does not know China exists

>What is ICANN

>Ted Cruz wants small government
>Ted Cruz wants to control internet
When will they make up their mind?
He basically wants to diminish tax monitoring organizations so that his money masters can steal without problems, but internet he wants to control to spy on you without needed permission from others.

ijr.com/2016/09/693405-ted-cruz-has-a-plan-to-make-sure-america-keeps-control-of-the-internet/

Why is it always Canadians that stand up for peace and justice? We cant always do your job, burgers

>Ted Cruz wants to control internet
That's exactly what he doesn't want

I am pretty sure he wants exactly that, he wants USA aka USA government to control internet.

this is a dispute where none of the parties really know what it is about

>USA government to control internet.
Which means keeping it free

You must be joking. They are spying on internet 24/7. I am not saying the new owners won't, but seriously.

background

newrepublic.com/article/117093/us-withdraws-icann-why-its-no-big-deal

Sup Forums is too busy posting "THE DELEGATES DANALD" macros to care whether or not the internet will still be usable as we know it in a year or two.

The internet, Barack.

sure ted came off as a total faggot around Feb, but he's become the true dark horse of this shounen-tourney of an election

Better than the UN
Controlling the internet would actually be a legitimate exercise of commerce clause powers

US government is not censoring any part of the Internet

Compare the way Americunts treat the Internet with the way the Chinese do.

Do you feel like a retard yet? Because you should.

Hand over the internet, Barack.

I gotcha senpai.

Lol I think China and NK are all hooked up to a giant LAN or some shit

>No one can ever own or regulate the internet.
That's exactly what he's fighting. We're handing over .com and .org DNS ownership to the UN's organization ICANN, so people on those sites will no longer inherently have the Freedom of Speech. Google is already adjusting for this to prepare, hence how youtubers now lose monetization for having "controversial" videos.

He wants USA to keep the control that the USA already has. The policy he's trying to stop, which has already been passed, is to hand over ownership of .com and .org domains to ICANN. Ted Cruz is literally fighting to keep people from imposing more rules on the sites you already go to.

He's not fighting to give the government more control, they already have that level of control but they respect the freedom of speech. These new buyers that Obama sold it to, ICANN, don't have to respect any constitutional agreement because they're not US-based.

Ted Cruz is trying to maintain the internet as it is now. Obama already passed the agreement to sell it others who will restrict it more, it goes into effect September 30th. Call your senators and congressmen, actually call them, and tell them to support Cruz in the Protecting Internet Freedom act.

because nobody likes him, even when he's not being a complete piece of shit

I am not finding 99% of Chinese sites you find with Chinese search engines. YouTube is censoring a lot, they are censoring a lot of illegal sites too or you think what you search is all that exists. Browsers hide certain parts of sites, they only give you results of titles and selected pictures of a site and from some sites nothing at all. When you type music or other stuff in YouTube search you get results based on money paid to YouTube by MTV and so on. Don't even dream about internet not being censured. Every image search in every search engine is very limited and censured, you don't even get 1% of image stuff on internet.

The Internet, Barrack... Hand it over.

Internet belongs to people, which means not to 1 concentrated organization. Internet should be spread around 100000 owners with equal rights, having full rights over specific parts of internet without needing to rely on power of others.

Well, you're cucks...like your PM.

Well you'll never have that option again, because in 15 days Barack Obama is handing it over to a group that IS NOT AMERICAN.

You won't be able to make anymore votes on it. They can do away with net neutrality without talking to congress or a single voter, and you can never have a vote to take it back because your votes only matter in the US and ICANN doesn't adhere to US votes.

They are selling the rights F O R E V E R. I can't stress this enough. All the ancap freedom bullshit goes out the door, even in the event of a revolution they'd still have the rights.

Jeb is the true dark horse for me.

>to a group
A group is not 100000 owners and that group can still give orders to lesser organizations of internet. So really nothing will change. That group will have tea parties with the rest part of American internet owners. Still same unity, not independent. Internet should be literally split among 100000 owners who can shut the internet down on their own without affecting anybody else, that's not a problem. They can still have their internet workgroup meeting when they invent something, but really internet isn't equal not even today when you have hierarchical organization, some have faster internet, some have slower, so it's not like this internet workgroup inventors are even needed to give everybody order to upgrade some shit, since they don't do it anyway.

Alex pls go
You have no idea what you are talking about. Read about the stakeholder process to make decisions. ICANN has very little control. Suppose all hell broke loose, then you could just mirror the root zone and most recursors will use that instead.

You're like several months too late Ted.

youtube.com/watch?v=_uCsJ0EuDyc

>Cruz: why should i? a True Conservative give my Delegates to a Candidate with New York values?
>Trump: just give me all of your Delegates Cruz and ill defeat her!
>Carson: Ted...
>Rand: please...just do it
>Cruz:N-NO!!
>Trump: Cruz i need your Delegates. CRUZ MORE DELEGATES RIGHT NOW!
>Hillary: you lasted longer than i expected but your final hour has arrived
>Cruz: FINE! JUST TAKE THEM. BUT DAHNALD. FINISH HER NOW!
>Hillary: what?! where is he getting all these votes
>Trump: YOUR HOUR HAS ARRIVED
>Cruz: *collapses* d-dont think this changes anything...

European education, everyone.

Cruz is on our side on most things. He hates neocons and the GOPe almost as much as Trump does.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vywf48Dhyns

>why aren't we talking about Ted Cruz standing up against Obama's Internet freedom assault

Is x white?

Jewtube and their Jewgle masters can afford to censor because they're private companies owned by kikes that the JewS government has no authority over as long as they obey the given law. You, and all of us, can't really complain beyond their political beliefs because we're using a service provided by a private company.

HOWEVER, if the JewN get their filthy kike mitts on the Internet, they can order these private services to censor whatever the JewN wants, whereas the JewS government can't as long as the 1st and 2nd amendment still stand

id like to think nothing will happen but seeing how hard theyve been pushing for censorship and how much the truth getting out online has hurt them, you have to think theyll shut it down

Shame he'd be an open borders cuck though.

Ted actually is both what we've labelled him and what he portrays in a weird way.
He's an actual slimeball who lies like a sociopath.

However, he does a damn fucking good job of defending some conservative positions.

He BTFO's anti-gun advocates.

Every Search Engine censors stuff, so basically every country. Google owns YouTube and that in turn is owned by government or/and it follows what government says they can't do. They not going to give you illegal results and they will not show results of their secret sites.

Guys, what if this "Obama passing the internet" its just a shill to rise ted's popularity and diminish support on trump in some groups of the republican party?

Ted Cruz has always been a good senator that beats down lefty shit when it comes up.

He's a rat that fights the other rats.

C'mon dude you guys are supposed to be the smart niggers

He's out of the circle of trust. And once you're out, you're out! Out! Out!

The US should oversee the overall control of the internet. Not the international community bullshit. Ted Cruz is doing the right thing here. Recognize faggot

Hello Merkel

What was that commercial about again?

The internets, Obama. Give them to me

too bad hes not a natural born US citizen

Ohbahma, the domains.
Hand them over.

I think Ted Cruz doesn't really understands it, but he found a political thing he can use that sounds good in the eyes of public for his advantage. As time passes, it's a bad thing either way, American owned or not, since as long as you have this connected hierarchical internet and international connected world, you will have billionaires who will want to control it, enslave it, to sell you products, to push ads, to send you tickets for insults to email, to spy on you, etc... They are connected into its own ass and can't see the light from it.

done

Obahma, give me the keys to the internet. Nobody has to know, just, just give me the keys to the internet.

Cuase trump nme.

A TRUE CONSERVATIVE

Your words mean literally nothing when we already see the results. They're increasing censorship policies.

???
What? ICANN has no control over that.

El Rato is fighting to protect the internet.

What kind of fucked up Berenstein universe have we stumbled into this time?

It's great. And surprising.

There was once a time where The Eternal Rat was revered here.
Mostly around the time he was filibustering with Rand Paul about gun rights.
We weren't really aware of his true character.

What is IP address.

I don't trust el fucking rato anymore. Sometimes he's on our side, sometimes he's trying to grab more for himself. But we need every ally we can get against the establishment, so he's like the thief in the party you don't really trust but can do work.

it will be as good as the eu

All it will really stop you from doing is registering www.fuckingkikesgonazi2017.com
I guess you can call that a form of censorship in a fashion but it will not take down pages.