Has it happened to you yet?

Has it happened to you yet?

Yes, and it sucks and

Yes. I used to be with IT, not what I'm with isn't IT. And what is IT seems weird and scary to me.

>youtubers
>instagram
>meme challenges
>twerking

yes. i dont get any of it

reminder, the person who posts sneed is an underaged /asp/ and Sup Forums spammer from india

28 here already sucks

I'm 36.
All my music heroes are committing suicide or overdoses.
Millennials call me granpa over the internet
You can no longer grab butts without being called rapist
Have to apologies for stupidities done 20 years ago

yeap

Between 30 and 40 it is the age to feel old.

It’s been happening progressively more and more lately, but it didn’t hit hard until I watched a Lil Peep video.

Nah, I was really never with "it".

>IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU

Don't forget to tell this lesson to your son or your wifes son

I dont understand things anymore

>I'm 36.
hey 37 here! hi!
>All my music heroes are committing suicide or overdoses.
my music heroes are dying of age. I miss lemmy... Please, stay alive Iggy, please!
>Millennials call me granpa over the internet
stop talking with kids, they are boring
>You can no longer grab butts without being called rapist
but that is because you are ugly. Nobody call me rapist and I do worst things
>Have to apologies for stupidities done 20 years ago
what? you are a faggot, dude.

I haven't enjoyed a movie in 10 years, so yes

>his fingers look like a penis and a nutsack

yes mostly with youtubers

I don't get it. First I don't get why people watch people do other things. They watch them eat, they watch them play video games (not competitively), they watch them watch videos

Its confusing

Wow you must really hate a lot of things.

>No country for old men
>2007

Son of a bitch, hes right

Did men really grab women at butts?

yes
them too so there was equality in butt grabbing
all gone now

Yes, and it was expected of you as a man. Girls either enjoyed it or gave you a slap, and that was it. Now 20 years later they brand you a sex offender.

Yep

That sounds amazing, i was actually allowed to grab the good looking butts? Nowdays you would be the biggest pervert on the planet and so wierd.

with music, yes. i don't really listen to much new stuff anymore because i just don't care anymore. not so much with tv shows

i was never with it to begin with

Its how I met my gf, I grabbed her butt at a bus stop

yeah, years and years ago
wasn't really aware of it until i started talking to an old friend again and realised how far ahead they were

hahaha i was never cool.

Although i used to be pretty and now I'm balding...

How did you know she was gonna think you weren't sexually harassing her?

Shut up aspie

it wasn't sexual harassment back then

The one that hit me hardest recently was Spider-Man Homecoming. That that is what kids and adults want from a superhero movie today is insane to me. Not talking about the diversity.

would have got told off on the spot

Yup and meh

It's worse for me, i'm with "it" and I get "it" because I have younger siblings and write horror novels for children but I pine for an "it" that I was never alive for.

What if she would have pressed charges and you got registered as a sex offender?

Happened to me a long time ago.
The 90s specifically when everyone loved Power Rangers and Pokemon and thought both were absolute garbage.

yes and i dont care fuck these dumb young people.

because the only people confident enough to do it back then were not fat betas

also you had a better gauge on people back then

If you noticed a girl checking you out you know you could grab her butt

remember bikini-cut satin panties? I miss those things.

DINK here...it never happens to us.

Why isn't the world like this anymore? I want to grab the butt of beautiful girls.

If turn into a fat black trans woman, will I become "IT"?

Sorry pal, schoolyard pokemon fights and live action ninja cartoons were fucking kino.

Hope the turtles were worth it.

Yeah I 'member them.
Wearing some right now in fact.

where is this from? is there a live ultimate muscle?

I was never with it and I don't give a fuck.

Waste of life, worthless.

the first thing that came into my mind was kelly bundy.

I miss them, I can't lie

It happened to me right after I left university, 6 years ago.

>fucking kino
They really weren't.
They were cringe inducing faggotry.
Non-manchildren figured it out when they grew up.

Yep

I remember the days when I used to visit Chuck's Fuck and Suck shop before it was converted into a Sneed and Feed store. I went back there today and some asshole heckled me about my "fancy German car"

Only anime only plebs think Pokemon was always bad. The games are still fun.

Imagine being Sneed in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Chuck, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster fuck. I would totally suck you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is plant another seed in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Sneed and not only sit in that chair while Chuck flaunts his disgusting fuck and suck in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHUCK LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled stomach as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Sneed. You're not going to lose your future feed and seed store over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

It happened when i was 25

yes, when I discovered Ricegum and Jake Paul I just didn't understand the world anymore.

I'm 26 and this has already happened to me. The guitarist from my favorite band in the world (Steely Dan) died of natural causes only like a month ago

When Van Morrison dies I hope I'll be in the grave, I don't know how I'm going to get through that

Tbqh I thought we'd be at the point where everyone made fun of those weird wigger/chigger types but we're embracing their cheesy bullshit.

Yes

I was never truly with it in the first place. I'm fine with movies though for the most part.

We're in such an ironic world that you don't have to really be with "it".

The only "it" kids have nowadays is an ironic take on the fact that they have to have an "it".

What's your favourite motörhead album user?

I've never been "with it" and neither have the vast majority of Sup Forums users

sit on my face please...

>muh procreation
Get bent, cattle.

patrician choice...

>I'm 36.
>All my music heroes are committing suicide or overdoses.
They're either dying of old age or are at last their prime
>Millennials call me granpa over the internet
Yeah kids are annoying
>You can no longer grab butts without being called rapist
How often are you grabbing butts and who's? As long as they're into you or should be fine. To be fair I've been married for over 7 years and haven't done that since like high school or college.
>Have to apologies for stupidities done 20 years ago
What did you do and why are you having to apologize?

that's alright, that's ok...your kids will just work for my nephew some-day.

thank you for supporting this (((lifestyle)))

No, it's shopped Kinnikuman someone added mohawk and mullet, kanji to still from some Nip Drama.

I can't choose between the trilogy of 1916, march or die and bastards, they marked my teenage era

what's my age again was better

I was old school punk, I never enjoyed 90's punk rock.
Maybe Rancid. But their ska albums suck.

I was never with it

I'm a dude you know.
Satin panties just feel so damn good.

Yeah, or maybe I'm just cynical.

I feel like every else buys into marketing too easily. If something is hyped up enough, they buy into it.

Star Wars is a good example.

>all these oldfags
Enjoy your coffee, I guess, grandpas.

30 here.
All my music heroes have moved on with their lives or have completely changed their sound for a cheap cash grab.
I don't talk to anyone on the internet, expect Sup Forums.
I haven't touched a woman sexually in ~15 years. Even then, it was strange and didn't really enjoy it.
Dont know what the fuck you mean about the last thing.

I have never been with it but what IT is is getting further and further away. Luckily, IT seems horrible so I'm glad.

physically or do you just identify as a dude?

Anyone who is older than moot but still browses this board is an overage faggot that deserves to be gassed.

Yes, yes.
We can see you, sweetie.

I was never with it.

But I see the new "It," and it's gradually getting more retarded than I'd hope.

If you're still into superhero movies, it hasn't happened to you because you've yet to grow up. Comic books are for children.

I made a pact with myself that I would mcfucking kill myself at the age of 25 if I hadn't gotten a college degree, gotten married or had kids.

I pussied out of that just like I've pussied out of every single choice in my life, now I'm 30 and I unironically hope I get a brain tumor or some sort of incurable cancer

I was born not with it and moved in the opposite direction. I'm more with it now that I ever was in the past.

nope. Im not enough of a cynical douchecanoe to stop enjoying things and learning about new things.

I'm a dude.
>identify as
No such thing. You are either a dude or a lady. No exceptions.

I was never with "it", so every new passing "it" seems just as idiotic as the last.

But people are starting to notice my references are out of date at times.

>mfw I've done the typical Chandler "Could you BE any..." thing and then realised the person I said it to has no idea what Friends is
It was a global phenomena just the other day goddammit.

Yes. We saw a butt we enjoyed, we grabbed it. They would say to knock it off as if they were offended, but the tone on their voice and a luscious, mischievous smile, said otherwise.

Good times.

And the Terminator is now a progressive faggot, there is that too.

I don't think I was ever with it. I might have been half-it with a few things, a few games or something, but not movies, or books and certainly not television or music. I feel quite horribly alienated, but I don't mind it. It's probably terrible for me, though.

>Hey user do you watch Game of Thrones?
>No
Repeat about 20 times at university during the last season.
I really should watch it just to get something to talk about with other people.