So she was the patrician bladefu wasn't she?

So she was the patrician bladefu wasn't she?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jeWXG4lJ3E4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does anyone have a webm of the bit when his flying car is brought down and he fights off the scavengers in the ruined San Diego?
I liked the sharpness of the violence in the film, plus it occurred to me in the cinema that this would be the first time he ever killed somebody with a "soul".

yes

can't be, coz hoes are literally for pleb, by fucking definition. no fucking way to deny

no

not even if you are into real girls

Plebeian spotted

Lt. Joshi was

this desu

Yes, her Russian prostitute aesthetic was on point

Cameron Howe is best Mackenzie Davis, bar none.

Built for pleasure made to measure, boychik

But they spoke Finnish, which was jarring to hear.

yes, a real qt

>Villeneuve directs a movie with every shot so beautiful it even makes this 6/10 looks like an 8

Based Denis, saviour of cinema

China Swedes are only good for fucking.

um, no sweetie, this was

if joe isnt your firefu you might be a pleb

>6/10
but you are still somewhat correct, her beauty varies a lot based on the angle, still cute tho

Yes

She has passion and yearning, and was jealous of the hologram. She also wants the barrier between humans replicants torn down. She wants to love and it must kill her to 'make love' to people on a daily basis, but to know she was designed not to allow it to grow.

not even close hun

I was surprised the movie didn't do more with that. Though did he kill anyone there? He broke some dudes spine but I didn't see the rest.

Of-course the difference is it was moment to moment fight for survival. He wasn't hunting those guys.

nope.

umm. sweetie

In an entirely different league, mate. Nobody in 2049 can compete with her.

She seems like she is real stuck up in real life and extremely feminist (which is another word for stuck up and entitled).

Anyone have the blade runner feel guy? Can’t find it in any of the threads

Man what a stupid ass haircut

1. Joi
2. Luv
3. Lt. Joshi
4. Memory girl
5. Priss
6. Prostitute
7. Rachel
8. Zhora

Unclear if he killed a human or replicant in that fight

>smokes
>bad hair

Shit tier. There is a reason she was never mass produced

>tfw blade runner:2049 is about a robot being surrounded by waifus that all want him, from dominatrixes to milfs, but he's too much of a sperg to realize it.

It was like reliving all those lost opportunities that I've had throughout my life again.

Priss is too creepy

Th-thanks, user.

>Villeneuve directs a movie with every shot so beautiful it even makes his movie 6/10 looks like an 8

Truly based

This

Damn, I related to the protag so much that it is kind of embarrassing

>tfw if you lived in the Blade Runner universe people would probably mock you by calling you a skinjob even though they know you aren't

I kept thinking they got the musician Grimes to play her.

man, this touched me so deeply.
I was in relationship with a prostitute for 2 years(no, I didn't pay her) and it was the best relationship I ever had. It's funny, but I consider her the most innocent of all the women I have been with.

>Joshi above memory girl
>actually more like Joshi above anyone

literally how

>6. Prostitute
Her name is Mariette

delete this pls

tell us more, user. why was she the most innocent?

Exactly, in fact it wasn't so much that he didn't know it but that he felt he didn't deserve it. Such as when pretty much any of them are hitting on k.

You can't leave it like that. what was it like? How was she different?

>haha, hey user are you at baseline?
>n-no i-
>*joi app rings*

I Confirm this

>tfw you will never show her a real tree and watch her face light up

Well for anyone to become a prostitute, in a majority of cases at least, they probably need to have a fucked up childhood to make them damaged enough as an adult to get into that lifestyle. Doesn't mean they can't be 'innocent' in some ways or want love. Doesn't mean it is a good idea to date them.

I have an aunt who was a severe hardcore drug addict most of her life. It nearly killed her many times. She is sober now but back then and even now she does have a childish innocence about her. The result of trauma and a way to hide away from the bad memories, to desperately cling to whatever positives she finds now?

My company would be one. We meet up every now and then and have dinner or lunch together. She lives in a van she converted to do that whole 'van living thing'. She has severe depression at times so we lean on each-other a bit.

That scene was absolute kino, showing how the car does emergency landings instead of some bullshit drawn out crash into the ground

>Walking up 30 flights of stairs to my apartment
>get up to the 15th floor when everyone in the complex begins to stare at me
>by the time I get to the 16th they all start whispering "interlinked"
>every step I take the troglodytes raise their voices to the point where every "human" in the building is screeching INTERLINKED INTERLINKED INTERLINKED
>finally make it to my room and see that "skinjob" has been written on my door in feces AGAIN

>You can't leave it like that. what was it like? How was she different?
She was the only girl that I felt cared about me, and the only that had genuine laughter.

Yes. Absolutely.

And a real whore-o?

Poor people don't have souls

My girlfriend looks exactly like this. If you want petite girls with blue eyes and brunette features like this Ireland is your friend.

Do you see why this movie was for Sup Forums now

You're lucky, user. Mackenzie Davis is so pretty

>but he's too much of a sperg to realize it.

He realizes it but he doesn't care about filthy 3D roasties

You think he left Cam because he realized couldn't super impose Anna on top?

I wonder what implanted memories she has. K's memory for instance instills a sort of toughness and a street-savvy awareness to him. He has to recognize group dynamics quickly and respond in a way that protects him and projects authority. It makes sense with a cop. He also has to be brave and independent when necessary, if he has no back-up.

So does Mariette have implanted memories that give her low self-esteem and self-destructive impulse to fill the void in her psyche with cheap 'love'? Or does she have memories of a rich but neglectful daddy who never had time for her? A poor, broken home in the slums?

One of the monstrous things about the pleasure model replicants, is that Wallace is essentially creating broken people on purpose.

I would never have a GF

Jesus Christ shes so damn perfect.

She looks like a boy, especially in that picture

Then I would have sex with this boi-gurl.

OOOOH BABY DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT'S WORTH?!

OOOOH HEAVEN IS A PLACE ON EARTH

>You think there is something underneath (JOI), but there isn't

A lot of people probably think the same thing about her, but she wants so badly for somebody to see that there IS

Yes.

there's also the layer of a person whos treated like a product talking to a product that's treated like a person

imagine if she did this to you in real life haha that would never happen r-right?

MANLET DETECTED

BEsT WAIFU TV HAD IN 7 years

She must care a lot about his self esteem

I never found her attractive.
Kerry Bishé is the superior Halt and Catch Fire girl. Gets my dick rock hard every time.

>pick up Tinder date last night
>Her:"so, are we going back to your place?"
>Me:"NO, WE GO WATCH BRADE RUNNAH"
>Her:"w-what?"
>Me:"WE GO SEE BRADE RUNNAH, GO SEE BRADE RUNNAH"
>Her:"I...think mabye this was a mistake..."
>Me:"NO YOU WILL WATCH BRADE RUNNAH ELSE DISHONOR THE FAMILY, THEN MAYBE SUCKY SUCKY LATER"
>she bolts
>I got home, hang myself
>i'm posting this from beyond the grave

>TFW Denis is a weeb and made you watch Harem Kino
Joi = Deredere
Luv = Yandere
Lt. Joshi = Kuudere
Memory girl = Dandere
Prostitute = a slut

>Kuudere
>Dandere
not even close

I remember reading an AMA from redd*t she was really sweet and humble.

>She didn't take her eyes off of K once during the kissing scene
>Can see her intense stare through Jois face, especially when Joi looks elsewhere

KINO

>nope.avi

She had the worst line in the movie

I'm an inch taller than her so I guess it depends on whether or not she's wearing heels

What a dumb bitch

CUTE!

>tfw 5'9 manlet
give it to me straight, user. I haven't looked up her height. How bad is it?

I didn't notice. I want to go see it again.

Did she do that because she's a creeper and feels nothing for K?

Or was it because she was spying?

Or did she want to watch and experience every moment of their intimacy and wish it could be her?

Worst line in the film was Wallace saying "We must become TRILLIONS...MORE"

So fucking weird on the delivery.

An user said she was 5'10

I'm 5'11, maybe 6 with thick shoes (right between man and king of the manlets)

Joshi is an ara ara.

They were pure "fuck me" eyes.

You manlets need to learn ton accessorize!

youtube.com/watch?v=jeWXG4lJ3E4
Reminder that she got W E T at 2:28

That's so sad... 'cause then he died and he abandoned their cause too.

She probably just hates him now in death.

how does he not just commit suicide right then and there?

What this always makes me laugh?

I can't believe people tolerate him doing that