Mfw a poster from the UK can't spell

>mfw a poster from the UK can't spell
Stop embarrassing us you fucks, it's shameful.

He probably isn't Anglo.

Relax brother.

Ahmed just needs some more English lessons with your daughter.

I somehow doubt others see it that way.

>implying the opinions of non-anglos even matter.

Shut the fuck up up denemted autistic cunt.

kek

UK Brainlets BTFO

Americans confirmed more smarter.

link

Boltiful spelinnng m7.

I'm ok most of the time although I usually use there rather than make a distinction between there and their.

if only word had predictive text. (tm)

but it's British humor

humour*

it's humour you fucking language traitor. You're a brit, talk in British-English

I never got how you can fuck that up. It just seems piss easy to distinguish between two words with completely different meaning and similiar sound.
Then again, English is my second language and I learned it mostly by reading so that might have helped.

u fukc cunts m8 ill reck ur mam an dad u fuckn spacca fuckn swar down you little mong you don no me or my famly will kill u an ur mates yu sister is fuckn paki shagger an fu dirty bag ed come see me in rel life insted of act hard on pol then fukn daft little spacka mong

>more smarter

That's foul. English is by miles the greatest language, especially for songs. You can't write great lyrics when all your words end in vowels because it sounds dumb.

>TFW I have better English skills than the average britcuck
>inb4 royal salt

u wot m9 u betta watch yo're gob cunt

Italian sounds great sung, it's the language of opera for a reason.
English is trendy right now because the US are so culturally dominant.

OP is a faghot I banged his mum

Since the entire world decided they need to speak our language we've gradually made english 2.0. Get abroard OP :D :D

Nonsense. If anything, opera singers use their vocal ranges to iron out the deficiencies in the language.

American cultural dominance is a product of the appeal of the English language, not the other way around.