The President of the Most Powerful Race in the World

How can one President be so fuckin' based??????

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/06/the-son-of-whore-story-is-about-so-much-more-than-dutertes-dirty-mouth/
bbc.com/news/world-asia-37281821
dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3774386/Philippines-Duterte-calls-Barack-Obama-son-whore.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mother of God

BASED
A
S
E
D

Dident he also call obongo an ape or a faggot or something?

Truly a madman

My dick can only get so hard

>Slaughtering your own citizens without due-process is now what Sup Forums considers "based"

Here, let me ftfy:
>How can one President be such an enemy of freedom and righteousness and remain in power?

Aryan Blood confirmed

Weak b8 but atleast you tried...

lol fuckin radical

i mean, im not sure what to think of this guy.

He's absolutely insane. And he won the election. I wonder if this all will help his country.

I'm proud to have visited the Philippines right before his reign of JUSTICE got started.

Make the Philippines great again, El Presidente!

>Believing in freedom, protection from your government and due-process is b8
The cognitive dissonance you people display is astounding.

>Most powerful race in the world

>Needing help

They are just trying to aware all of us normies of their power level.

A shithole like the Philippines needs a bona fide killer like Durte running it till more civilized citizens emerge from the ashes.

The media hates Duterte, but his ninety-percent approval rating proves something that Sup Forums has known since its inception: people always -- ALWAYS -- prefer strong leadership to weak leadership.

the absolute madman

he called obama a son of a bitch iirc, then he tried to backpedal on it a few days later

This dude is bringing the bantz, but I can't really admire anything he's doing. It's a guarantee that a lot of the people being killed aren't criminals. Flips are fucking crazy and are just using it as an excuse to kill people they don't like. That's only okay if you're killing muslims, otherwise I don't agree with it.

He's not wrong

>killing Muslims
>enemy of freedom
Pick one

what the hell are you talking about? I never said anything about him needing help.
and-
>most powerful race in the world
my ass.

Other than Modi what other world leaders have been involved in state sanctioned kebab removal?

maduro could only wish he was this Hard

This. You need responsible citizens before you can have a responsible state. Every country has a day of the rope. The Philippines' time has come.

I hope one day we have a leader as based as him.

some sources claim that he was helped in the planning by notorious philippine supremacist Samuelo Hydos

>citizens

>based
more like pussy

you realize obama could bombs away his bitch ass country right

i love him. it's hilarious all the western armchair politicians that shit post on articles about him.
>muh legalize it
>muh mental disorder
>muh trump of the phillipines

A country desperate for stability and action elected a bad man and shit. is. getting. done. and I think some are disappointed by that.

This is guy fucks.

This guy is like if someone let Frank Castle run a country.

Holy shit, clear your fucking notifications, you animal.
I bet you have more than 13 apps open as well.

Getting away from the poisonous US leadership will be the greatest thing he could do. Better to cut off the cancer of globalism before it ruins you too

Oh shit Agent 47 coming out from hiding.

Within 10yrs the place will be one of the safest places on earth, all while Detroit and Chicago rival some of the poorest cities in South America for greatest homicide rates and least safe places to live.

He is enacting the will of the people, and they want safer streets and life free of terror. Liberals like yourself grow up in the suburbs away from ethnic strife and drug related problems, you can't begin to empathize with the poorest people in the Philippines. Don't go there if you don't like it.

> enemy of freedom

I hate that stupid Americanism

This might be necessary when crime is so ruthlessly rampant, but at some point he's going to call anyone he doesn't like a drug dealer and kill em

i dont understand why asian countries are so psycho about drugs.

i mean trust me, drugs are terrible, i dont like em. i do do alcohol but that's it.

i dont even know where im going with this. dont do drugs kids. not even marijuana. alcohol isnt that bad just dont do it everyday or even more than 4 times a week

he called him a SOB.

He also might be a "false flag bait" for a military intervention from the outside.

Those are Anglo words. Race War now

Look up what happened with China when they didn't properly fight Enligh opiate attack.

So if you live in Philippines how do you get your marijuanas now? Grow your own?

boy i know my history.

You don't.
Fucking degenerate

Go away mate. It's just common fuxking sense, if you have evidence of a degenerate being a degenerate; then they die.

Don't act like an uppity moral kike screaming muh muh jew process.

>Believing due-process and protection from your government is a good thing
>Philippines on the verge of anarchy, with a huge drug problem because the government can't act

Better to sit back and let your nation die, right? Due process is a luxury they can't afford

A lot of news sites said it was "son of a whore"

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/06/the-son-of-whore-story-is-about-so-much-more-than-dutertes-dirty-mouth/
bbc.com/news/world-asia-37281821
dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3774386/Philippines-Duterte-calls-Barack-Obama-son-whore.html

alcohol 4 times a week is very excessive, hell I feel like an alcoholic when I get drunk twice in a week.

Oh man, that's one hungry crocodile.

Holy fuck that's drastic

BASED AS FUCK
A
S
E
D

A
S

F
U
C
K

god, i wish we had someone like him in this place, it would turn things around...