Why does it hurt extra bad to see my white Sup Forums waifus going interracial with black characters...

Why does it hurt extra bad to see my white Sup Forums waifus going interracial with black characters? It bothers me less when they get with brown or yellow.

Because you're insecure, Sup Forums

/thread

You fell hard for the cuck meme.
Miles is a just a nice regular dude.

While they don't seem perfect for each other or anything they're most certaintly not a permanent fixture and are 100% not going to fuck considering Miles is underage and they're both YA books. Heroes date random other ones all the time. I guess it just sucks they got both these character's first ships so damn wrong just to be PC, but there'll be other ones in the future. It really isn't that big of a deal.

No, it's because Bendis is doing it to stay relevant, and wouldn't know how to write a natural relationship since he got bit by a radioactive sjw.

Nobdy complains about Cloak and Dagger mixing it up, now do they.

>Nobdy complains about Cloak and Dagger mixing it up, now do they.
Because nobody cares about Cloak and Dagger

OP said his race is what bothers him, not the writing

pretty sure OP would complain

makes my blood boil

Who's the broad?

Maybe, maybe not, most of the time black on white love in comics is just there for s shitty political message and actually doesn't care about building the relationship n the firs place, or if they have chemistry or not.

Since this is true for the majority at the moment, I bet he'd care less if it was written well.

Power Girl

It doesn't, it's just a meme that people like to shitpost with.
Good for riling up Sup Forumsmblr though.

>Sup Forumsmblr
This thread is pure Sup Forums though.

Because you are insecure and your waifu a shit anyway

>is just there for s shitty political message
That's just you projecting Sup Forums

I've seen lot of Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums, I think people are getting tired of the tumblr antics that are really only a plague in the medium, and also traps.

What the hell has that got to do with anything I said?

Suuuuure it is user.

>having Spider-Gwen as your waifu
>having any version of Gwen Stacy as your waifu
You're already into Goblins' sloppy seconds.

It's too overdone, like we get it already, black guys are race traitors. Just because you wrote a shitty half assed story to put Storm and Panther together don't mean you gotta keep any other black comic ladies from having good men. This shit does nothing good for self confidence even if we're talking minority of a minority.

>alien women taking our men
Me too.

I want to lick her pooch.

Don't worry OP, I'm white.

That has to be one of the worst Spider-Man costumes I have ever seen. Even for a low budget one. Fuck, the web pattern on the mask isn't even consistent or even. What the fucking hell?

Every day. Bendis was a fucking mistake.

Did DC's BLACKED shit get so many threads? I really can't remember.

Nobody knows who they are. If they did, yes, they would complain

Maybe you should look toward more productive means of gaining self confidence, user. Instead of, y'know, relying on comics

For the last time you Sup Forums underages, Sup Forumsmblr isn't a thing.

Sup Forums along with /vp/ just has the highest volume of manchildren so there is more maturity here and we dont shitpost about niggers and muh white nationlism all day. Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums has the most underages and those boards are damn near unusable.

Cloak and Dagger were never romantically linked until BENDIS wrote them.

>Nobdy complains about Cloak and Dagger mixing it up
Because they have a platonic brother/sister relationship (wait til the tv series hits which is supposed to go the romantic route and I'm sure shit will hit fan in due course).

Superior Waifu

Because you can't self insert as a black guy. Just be thankful that makes you uncomfortable instead of turning you on

Stop false flagging for your Mary Sue article, faggot.

It's been especially unbearable since the x-mas holidays started. I really want these kids to leave so we can go back to the way things were. With atleast 4 shitposts a day instead of 10.

Sup Forums material on Sup Forums was a mistake if only because it brings along Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>until BENDIS wrote them.

Good thing we can forget about that shitfest, since the Ultimate U is dead.

Imagine a black guy manhandling her and tearing that cunt. Just battering like wild.

So fucking hot.

That's racist. You are racist.

That's not cannon you moron.

It's not about race, it's about power dynamics. The tall, big, strong and animalistic black guy doing whatever he wants with the short, skinny, beautiful shy blond white girl.

>blacks are animals but whites aren't
That is super racist. You are being super racist.

>BLACKED
>BLACKED HARD AND DEEP
>BLACKED ALL OVER HER BEAUTIFUL FACE
White guys BTFO. She's basically gargling thick Miles Morales jizz right now.

Probably insecurity and a certain amount of trepidation regarding other races.

The darker someone is, the more "different" and therefore intimidating they are in your head.

>if only

Go hard or go home. Sup Forums is terrible, and this thread is only one of many reasons why

Jesus christ this bait is terrible

Time to go back to /gif/ or /hc/ and fap to black dicks. Your black cock lust is showing