Anyone seen the finale? What a shitshow

anyone seen the finale? What a shitshow.

>gordon the ultimate cuckman dieslike a bitch
>joe gets a bad ending, his character totally wasted
>the rest of the show wastes time on Haley being a dyke, and cameron and donna getting the idea for paypal or something because THE FUTURE IS FEMALE SLAYYY QUEEEN
>only bos gets a satisfying ending

what a bad finale. They had four fucking seasons and still didn't do a single goddamn thing. What is it with AMC and bad endings? All this show did is basically "hey we did this thing before anyone did, but we got unlucky" rinse and repeat. What a fucking joke.

you should have stopped watching after season one turned out to be a disappointment.

yeah I was expecting a show about history of computers, technology, instead I got a bad soap opera with YASS QUEEN, lgbt and other nonsense. Now I'm a more picky with shows.

S1>S3>S4>S2

The womyn power speech at the end was ridiculous.

yeah that speech was ridiculous. Maybe it's a good thing Gordon died, fuck Donna honestly

Also that last time drama with Bos was so forced, at least Bos got a satisfying ending though.

S4 was the worst by far, basically nothing happened and as the show progressed it all got only focused on >muh characters showing feels and stuff

Yeah, but Gordon got to be happy, which was nice.

Yeah kinda

btw I just noticed there was this one episode left, thought the number 7 was the last. I might want to change what I just wrote since I haven't seen it.
>tfw dumb

was it happy thought? after years of getting cucked and shitted on he got a qt from my girl but the peace was ruined by his daughter who was going through her dyke phase. Like we already got through joe sucking dicks, aids, that gay fella in s2, what was the point of all this? I don't get it. They really had to make her a dyke for some reason. I honestly thin the writers really hated Gordon for some reason.

>number 7
? there are 10 episodes, what are you talking about?

Well that's even worse than I thought. I guess I need to kill myself now.

I don't get it. How many episodes have you watched, from this season? So you basically got spoiled now? Honestly that might be even a good thing, at least you know it's bad.

I enjoyed the way water was used as a metaphor for how these characters engage with life, work and the tech industry. Donna does whatever she decides to do with no hesitation is shown in her anecdote about jumping in the quarry. Gordon gets cold feet about jumping in with Donna but later goes back and does it for himself and never tells anyone (evidenced by Donna never including that part in her story). Joe going surfing in San Francisco can be interpreted as how he navigates the tech world: he sees the wave (trend) coming, paddles into it and rides the crest until it's over. Cameron falling into the pool at the end can be seen superficially as a meaningless goof but if you keep this elemental imagery in mind it suggests that someone as brilliant as her would be inevitably, magnetically drawn into this world. I liked the ending way more than if they had finished the series with the cast succeeding and becoming dot com billionaires. It's not some intangible payday on the horizon that makes work fulfilling; it's the road there and the problems that present themselves and how you solve them and the people you solve them with.
Donna and Cameron might create the next innovation that defines a generation but if they don't it doesn't matter because they'll have done something together. Joe is still creating the future, just in a different way. Bos and Joanie are appreciating the world around them rather than trying to change it and that's great in its own way. Hayley is going to do something incredible that will make her dad proud. ;_;7

I sense that you have a deep hatred for women.

Last one I've seen was Gordon dying so I guess I haven't missed much. I'm just waiting for my usual source to release ep 8 with subtitles, because I'm too lazy to search tbqh

subtitles? are you a foreigner? but you have no trouble posting here, why wait?
If that were true I would complain about Chlumsky or Diane or any other female characters. But anyone can see from a mile SLAY QUEEN bullshit in this show.

>But anyone can see from a mile SLAY QUEEN bullshit in this show.
which in turn doesn't matter because it will crash and burn every time. The whole Phoenix bit was cool.
It was decent overall, the speech at the party was retarded but also if you watched the show you know she left out a shitload of stuff, also never mentions Joe and I honestly don't know if it was written to appease some but also to drive the point that they are stupid.

>why wait
As I said, I'm lazy. Looking for a new download source would be too much of a hassle, so I just stick with my habits.

season 1 was the closest to good it ever got. The idea of predatory ideamen having to essentially blackmail complacent tech companies into advancing in order to get anything remotely like the computing technology we currently take for granted and everyone struggling to get something remotely functional off the ground and people burning out left and right under the pressure was just about perfect.

Then season 2 was about cameron stepping in some social media, like she stepped in a pile of dog shit, and being all grossed out and trying to kick it off. Then season 3 was just fucking stupid. I probably won't even bother to watch season 4.

Season 1 was kino and season 2 was ok because Joe wasn't fully flanderized and the subject matter was interesting.

I couldn't make it through season 3.

if the show got season 5, it would have ended exactly like before. joe would get an idea to fly to fucking mars, but then at the last time Elon Musk would stop him. Donna and Cameron would work until they would meet joe and the drama would have happened, more betrayal, more drama. And the project would die, and all the characters would cry. Joanie would become a single mother knocked up by some chinaman in china, and haley would have ended up in Riot grrrl, start lezzing out, somehow get aids and die, and then Joe would say something like 'I did this. It's my fault!" and then all the cast would have yelled at ghost gordon that it's somehow his fault all of this happened. You're way too optimistic my man. These characters are total wrecks.

There are ten episodes each season, but this last season aired the first two episodes back-to-back, and same with the last two, so your 'episode 8' it is actually the finale.

The show went downhill when Joe stopped being the main character and cant act cameron became the focus of the show.

I think they were worried about being a blatant rip off of mad men ,which it was, so they changed course.

download source? just go to megalinks or something. fucking torrents. not that hard
you shouldn't. the writers didn't know what to do with the show. it just becomes a soap opera with "we invented everything lmao but not really it sucks huh". They waste some much time with pointless bullshit this season.
the timeskipping makes me believe the writers never had an idea what to do with the show. I mean for fucks sake Mad Men goes through each season naturally, while catch fire just time skips each new season, and all the characters look the same.

episode 8 is the gordon death aftermath and then you have episode 9-10 which is series finale.

It was Donna who gained the spotlight. And it's funny how the creators are like 'it was not a Mad men rip off' when it's obvious it was. Still, more than the backlash about being a knock off, they just didn't measured up in that arena, and it was reinvent or die, so the show became a drama with an ensemble cast.

>The womyn power speech at the end was ridiculous.

YAHOOOOO!!!!!

nothing happened to joe. he running the sjw hustle now

Well, just rewatched the finale and liked it much more this second time around. My only grip is we didn't get a flashback to Comdex '81, when Joe saw the symphonic demo, it's the day he discovered Gordon.