What serial killer would you like a kino made on?

What serial killer would you like a kino made on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0j4aiJowI8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

these 6s

Me

paul bernardo easy

Dean Corll, but from the point of view of Wayne Henley.

Pee Wee Gaskins, used to live about 10 miles from my family. Convicted for 9 murders but he claimed in his biography to have killed between 100-110, says he lost actual count.

Ted Cruz

Kek. Dahnaldddd

A movie about the Original Night Stalker told from the perspective of the police could be good. Dude was a legit genius and never got caught.

that murder hotel guy, or the guy who tricked kids into killing themselves

This legend right here, or a proper Ted Bundy kino. Lake and Ng would be good too.

Comfy quiet life kino when?

Giles de Rais

Dahmer kino where he fucks and kills twinks when?

Brabant Killers. We still don't know who they are or why they did it and very little info in English exists.

>that murder hotel guy
H.H Holmes. Scorsese is planning on making a film about him staring DiCaprio. Also one of the subplots of AHS:Hotel is losely based on his crimes.

Sneed

There's one coming out named My friend Dahmer.

Yep, this.

It'd probably end up a lot like that movie Snowtown.

Why though? There is absolutely nothing to be gained from a movie about him, just a chronicle of how pure evil humanity can be

>Brabant Killers
these guys were crazy as fucking hell, where can get more info in english apart from the wiki page?

>committed after injecting rabbit's blood into his veins
>broke the necks of two birds while hospitalized and drank their blood
>took blood out of therapy dogs
>released from hospital and his mom weans him off his medication
>arrested at a reservation covered in cow blood with another bucket in his trunk

That's just the buildup to the murders. It'd be really hard to do without it just being overly gross the whole time

Ian Brady. Man was extremely interesting. Not in what he did, but in what he said. Don't know if you could make a kino relying solely on his conversations though.

Read this everybody

A film about The Rodge could be an interesting character study, considering how much info there is on him.

John Wayne Gacy, it's just a very compelling story. Business owner, civic activist, birthday clown, rapist, murderer.

Ted of course. The virgin one not the chad.

Mengele was probably the most successful serial killer in history but I don't know of any films that deal with him from this perspective

Kino serial killers.

It could be called The Old Dear Hunter.

Leonard Lake and Charles Ng.

You literally cannot. There is no more.

Oh Jesus Christ this is going to be the ultimate kino. Oscar sweep when.

BTK

the us government

This has the most kino potential

Damn

youtube.com/watch?v=0j4aiJowI8I

That could be said about every serial killer though.

the photographer from evil within 2

Shirō Ishii, but directed by Lynch

The HH Holmes Murder Hotel story is the big one.
I think DiCaprio has the rights.

Check out the book "Devil in the White City" if you're into the whole text/mind-kino thing.