>pretend to be a hot underage girl
>offer yourself online to damaged men that can not control their urges
>willingly invite them over
>arrest them

This is legal in Murica.
Seriously, we need PLGBT rights

>pedos
>rights

Pick one. We should just shoot all pedos on the spot.

Not all pedos are rapist. Specially in 2016, when most little girls are sexually active.

Kill yourself favela monkey

J-just fuck women your age, beta.

pedophilia is not alllowed in our country and in our culture. period. no questions. you take that shit elsewhere. not here. don't like it? too bad. that's just not how it works here. we have different values. fuck you. yes, 16 year old girls are hot af. no, you can't fuck them. that's the rules. live with it or die with it.

>can not control their urges
This is not an excuse

Not an argument. At least here the legal age is 13, so I'm not complaining. Just worried about my fellow american pedos.

That sounds like islamophobia. A cultural sensitivity unit is being dispatched to your residence.

Yeah, there's no real crime here. Only the presumption of intent.

Most these guys are duped into a plea bargain to allow their shit to go on TV. Nobody on the show is prosecuted unless they are too dumb to get a lawyer.

>Only the presumption of intent.
Fucking this. If you can't get the guy to rape a girl then there is no crime.

>murica

I disagree. Intent is just as bad as crime. If you bring a bomb into a packed stadium but never get the chance to set it off, you should be punished just as severely as someone who did set it off.

>tfw you're 23 but Chris Hansen looks better than you at 85

>n-not an argument

It is cus I say so.

>murican non-people

They'll be killed soon, so don't worry subhuman.

But bringing a bomb into a stadium is a crime. Chatting online with someone your own age isn't.

Also: the 'crime' was incited. That should be illegal.

in most cases of potential rapist you can't prove that guy was really going to rape the girl (even though it pretty obvious he is going to)

Fuck bros, Chris really looks like he's aged a shit-ton...how old was he when the series started back in the day?

>not one of them rushed Chris in blind rage

boring

I never understood how they even find these guys or how the guys even find these agents in the first place.
I wish I knew so that I could take the agents on various elaborate ruse cruises while exposing them to shit they wish they'd never seen in the process.
Ah well, such is life, more time for shitposting on Sup Forums

I never understood the rationale behind the legality of it.

They never were actually chatting with underage girls. They were literally chatting with middle age dudes. There's nothing illegal about chatting with middle aged dudes.

I think legit pedos should be prosecuted but this is not a legit pedo.

It's PLGBTQ you privileged shitlord.

>I think legit pedos should be prosecuted

Why? Even if the "victim" wants it?