What do you think the greatest film ever will be about?

What do you think the greatest film ever will be about?

I can't believe you wasted minutes of your life in the planet earth making such a retarded picture

Great question user

There will never be such a film, it will have to be a decision made by a group of people in charge to force change for the better upon the masses

You know that feeling when you watch a really powerful movie and you get that "I'm going to change my life now, this movie has shown me a raw part of human nature and I need to work to better myself and humanity" feeling, but then you take a shower and have to go to work the next day and eventually you forget that feeling?

Humans are shit. We will have to find a better system of government. Maybe a decentralized one that rebalances based on need somehow.

Jackass 3D should be at the top

orrrrr maybeeeee hopefulyeeee the best film hasnt come out yet and it will be magical like the bible and make people think about it religiousleeeeeee

look its a good concept, the picture is new so thats a big plus and does not look like a list like the Potter pasta one, but you gotta work on your subtlety

>shawshank redemption, godfather, and pulp fiction are examples of the current pinnacle of cinema

didn't know my dad posted on Sup Forums

drumpf

ikr. whats the best film made after 2000?

An unstoppable force meets an immovable object

>it will have to be a decision made by a group of people in charge to force change for the better upon the masses

So basically Communist propaganda

>Sawshank

This. Jackass is cinema-verité.

He probably doesn't. It's most likely an entirely different person who shares your father's opinions about those particular films.

Muh pedos

>pulpfiction

mediocre movie with one good scene and one show stealing outstanding actor. Nigga please

what do the two dimensions around that cone signify?

One of the most boring flicks I've ever watched, along with Vertigo. At least I finished Vertigo.

The Avengers 3

dude im gonna listen to vertigo by u2 now thanks 2u

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

YIKES

why is it a frustum and not something like an octahedron?

think about this often, the film would have to be procedurally generated so its unique every viewing. But there would be central themes and outstanding shots that make the movie unmistakable no madder what crazy variation of the movie is created.

Jackass perfectly captures a cultural zeitgeist. It's a cleanly executed documentary highlighted with a variety of over the top stunts. And its still relevant today, because even if the culture died, those purposefully absurd stunts practically became genuine reality as the skater/punk culture evolved and we saw the byproduct as outrageous YouTube pranksters, stripped of the Jackass crew's jester-like yet uniquely professional and semi-ironic context. Jackass predicted the future, while also being a piece of history.

It can never be achieved, but this one is part of the limit as it approaches the singularity

OP's image is a cone not a frustum you moron

why does it have to be 3d lmao

Why not just make it a linear scale? Why a fucking cone?

Not even close
It's an "asian values packed in non offensive for westerners way" product, made for, and hyped by hollywood critics that were praising desperatly everything that was on the "right" side of political repercussions caused by HK handover. Even WKW is less artificial in his intents

it is called kung fu hustle

It is a light-cone of kinography. At the moment in space-time we achieve the perfect kino, we can only look backward or forward to the kino that influenced/are influenced by it.

based

Ouch

i thought it was pretty good myself

my God I want some mcdonalds