Brit/pol/ - Question Time edition

Watch here:

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07w5s6l
official-britpol.co.uk

>Sir James Dyson: EU exit will 'liberate' UK economy
bbc.co.uk/news/business-37352312

>Theresa May hits out at universities 'safe spaces' for stifling free speech
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/14/theresa-may-hits-out-at-universities-safe-spaces-for-stifling-fr/

>No 'Brexit effect' in latest jobs data
bbc.co.uk/news/business-37360153

>Prime Minister's Questions: Clash over grammar schools
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37360384

>Centrist Think-Tank Concludes There’s No Progressive Majority
order-order.com/2016/09/14/think-tank-claims-theres-no-progressive-majority-in-britain/

>'You didn’t want to stay in EU two years ago!’ May shoots down SNP over Brexit pleas
express.co.uk/news/politics/710579/PMQs-Theresa-May-SNP-Angus-Robertson-Brexit-plea-EU-referendum

>Juncker suggests UK will not have access to single market after Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/eu-facing-an-existential-threat-in-the-wake-of-brexit-jean-claud/

>CANZUK: after Brexit, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Britain can unite as a pillar of Western civilisation
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/canzuk-after-brexit-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-britain-can/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/b3qq7hPv
official-britpol.co.uk
watchallchannels.com/bbc-one-html/
zoptv.com/live/bbc-one
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for leftist BTFO on QT

When did QT start?

Pretty relieved m8. Last thread was dying.

Are we gonna be staying in the single market, lads?

Bit early lad

Nah. Jan 2017. Fuck em all off

Yes AND curb immigration - turns out the eu needs us much more than we need them

pastebin.com/b3qq7hPv

Everyone's in the qt thread.

LONE CLAPPING TWAT

THINGS

BLAIRITES BTFO

Fuck sake. Dad is about to go fucking mad because Campbell is on.

CAN ONLY GET

BETTER

define single market

>Angry Malcolm Tucker

IS SHE A REAL PERSON FUCKING HELL

Blairites are such girly little cunts. They can dish the dirt but when McDonnell dishes it right back they cower.

Muted this girl.

she makes great points, very articulate, definitely an arts history student

young people like me, posh ginger cunt "i am personally inspired by corbyn"

"suit that cost hundreds of thou- i mean thousands"

>official-britpol.co.uk

It's not playing

use this

watchallchannels.com/bbc-one-html/

shit website

zoptv.com/live/bbc-one
m8 get in here

fruity girl tbf

I've seen a rise in SNP supporters out of nowhere.

Lads why?

just go on iplayer fag

Imagine humiliating yourself on national tv like that

I wasnt expecting a swift exit from Europe by any means, but if Article 50 takes 2 years and negotiations are supposed to be happening in that 2 year period, why the fuck is May dancing around the issue?

Most people seem to expect Article 50 in Spring.
I think she just wants to use now until Christmas to get things ready.

"disaster" when we win 3 times, quality retort there.

As soon as article 50 happens we're on a time limit and have a disadvantage. I think she wants to get everything sorted and terms decided before it happens

I understand that, but get what sorted exactly? Actual negotiations arent going to start until A50. Is she literally just studying up

Wouldn't be surprised if it was triggered after the French and German elections in 2017. Better to know who you're dealing with

>Monsieur Rumpy-Pumpy
Absolute madman.

disaster because a labour party majority government acted like a right-of-centre party, getting elected is irrelevant.

>We should never leave, we should stay in
>Standing ovation
REEEEE

>MONSIEUR

>RUMPY

>PUMPY

for campbell himself as the director of comms and strategy he did pretty well m8

When I was growing up, my dad used to say tribalism and the British Empire were good things. Was so racist that he gave me and my sisters the ultimatum that he would not attend our weddings if we married blacks. But yesterday he openly stated that he's a blairite. What did he mean by this? Is he just going senile? He's too old and inactive to do any harm irl, so I'm not sure if I can be bothered reasoning with him. Just leave him to his delusions and avoid the subject of politics. It's kind of hard though because he really likes Hillary too and watches CNN all day. It's horrible. I picked the wrong time to become a neet again.

No we didn't, ya fucking cow

Things like setting up the new office, lad. Hiring the necessary people.
This stuff takes a little while.

i guess democracy is only acceptable when they vote with the establishment

>BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT >BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

This would also make sense too.

"Brexit means Brexit" means "Brexit means Brexit".

No you're not a democrat you cunting SNP bitch, fuck off and die.

Timing will be everything. Once the Art 50 switch is flicked we are on the mystery shit coaster to destination >? Wish there was someway we could hit the EU Francis Drake style.

Bit of both I guess, negotiating with other countries, trying to sort out an action plan

Should Greenland be annexed?

SNP HAVE TO BE FUNDED BY THE EU
JESUS CHRIST

Did you hear Owen Smith literally say he'd re-run elections again and again until Labour won?
Then he laughed.
These are literally the people who want to run the country.

Fuck me I hate campbell

Get the fuck out of the EU m80 before Merkel ends you

Scotland is funded by the EU

>tfw Blarites in my britpol :(((

Sad

Why are people still debating whether we're going to leave or not? Like, I don't understand. This is unprecedented.

am i the only one who's madly excited for the mystery shit-coaster to destination ??
shit is going to be wild.
us versus the fucking world
get in

Imagine being Theresa May
>Pretend to be remain since cabinet has been briefed that remain would win 150% of the vote to make sure her job is secure
>Leave wins and all her leadership rivals implode before she even makes her announcement bid
>tricks remain corporate shills in the party that she actually wanted remain and wins in a week
>immediately appoints three high profile anti-EU people to all the important roles leave-EU roles in the cabinet
>Rules out another referendum or early election
>opposition literally shoaling themselves in a civil war-
>deluded remainian STILL think she's closet for remain

Im filling with so much hate and rage

Question time is fucking terrible at selecting mixed opinion audiences. 9 times out of 10 it's very left, but sometimes it's right and you get a lot of bants.

denial + coddled generation who have never been told 'no' before + butthurt politicians enabling them

Cucks who are still in denial.

Soubry should be drawn and quartered, that drunk whore.

>don't leave because it's too difficult waaa

Can't believe I'm hearing this shit

exactly. the labour members want corbyn and their voters would never vote pro-eu smith

Link?

wtf i hate scotland now

the remoaners are trying to filibuster the shit out of brexit - it'll always be "too soon" to invoke article 50

>no one said those things
>those things shouldn't have been said

Oh fuck off campbell ya twat

I fucking hate the papers for making that non word the buzzword for the entire thing. It undersold how big a thing it was by giving it an easily digestible and easily printable in headlines tag for idiots to catch

"EU Exit" should have been what it was referred to as. Treat this serious situation with a bit of gravity FFS

>bbc claims to be unbiased
>broadcasts this

so this...is the power...of the snp...woah

>We have to respect the referendum

Based Marxist

>It means getting the best deal for Britain - one that is unique to Britain and not an 'off the shelf' solution. This must mean controls on the numbers of people who come to Britain from Europe – but also a positive outcome for those who wish to trade in goods and services

>Don't leave because its too much work for us

Feel sorry for Dimbles tbqh

I'm looking forward to it, but at the same time worried incase the Europoors actually kick our teeth in.

>bbc claims to be unbiased
>does anything

its a joke. scottish cunt got ages to speak, not giving our boy a minute

LIB DEM SURGE

>(-32.4)

>16 year old qt

Based QT of Brexit

NEW BRIT/POL/ WAIFU

BASED YOUNG CUTIE

Based QT on QT.

Based QT

based young female

>implying that will happen with people like May, Boris and Davis.

BASED YOUNG BREXITEER

Based qt3.14.

BASED BRITISH WHITE GIRL