Honestly why are all its fans so autistic? I had to work with some fat autist today...

Honestly why are all its fans so autistic? I had to work with some fat autist today, and so obviously when we were on break he decided since we were working together he would plop down next to me and watch Rick and Morty with no headphones and narrate it to me, stopping to ask me questions like what my favorite science reference is. Is there something about this show that draws in turbos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e-BPtoboPuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/e-BPtoboPuA
Wubbalubbadubdub

it's made by dan harmon who himself is a turbo autist

you made this story up, but if you're actually like this you're just as bad

Not making it up, the guy legit has autism. No clue how he has a job

Except none of that happened.
I get you don't like the show,why not just change the channel?

ITT: Fanboys in denial

they're not.

the sechuan sauce thing was basically just a big rick and morty meetup, with a few false flags thrown in like the guy who jumped on the counter and screamed "RRREEE"

and have you seen anyone claim that rick and morty "makes you smarter" out of a few copypastas? no one fucking believes that. you just want to believe they do.

>Itäs not true cause I say so

Jesus, some butthurt animefaggot actually took time to create this

>Goes to Sup Forums
>Complains about anime

>This sauce that was not created or thought up by me in any way, shape, or form is now my intellectual property because I made a funny meme about it in my show, causing its resurgence.

I love the show but the number of weirdos in the fandom lately angers me.

REMINDER

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. Theres also Ricks nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that theyre not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldnt appreciate, for instance, the humour in Ricks existential catchphrase Wubba Lubba Dub Dub, which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. Im smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmons genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. Its for the ladies eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that theyre within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

I'd really like to know myself. I thought it was funny but mostly because it parodied science fiction and I like science fiction. But for some reason people treat it like it's intelligent or represents real life science in any way. I don't understand it, everything in Rick and morty is pseudo fake science and used purely for jokes or plot points.
Rick being a cynical alcoholic doesn't make him smart. In-fact, he's incredibly stupid since a lot of the problems in the show are his own fault.

Who the fuck wants to be Rick?

Like my new ink.

People treat it like a funny show. Sup Forums treats it like MLP because it's popular, so of course if someone is being a total fucking asshole about a show literally everyone likes they're going to think you're just too dumb to like it.

It isn't a question of being too dumb to like it, in-fact you'll probably enjoy it more if you are dumb. The majority of jokes are basic Adult Swim humor, only a few are actually well-done.
But people act like this is riveting science fiction when it's just aping well-known science fiction for jokes. The whole arch of the series doesn't even make any sense. It's like Terminator Genysis. It's incredibly unnecessary and complex only because Rick makes it needlessly complex by being an abstract amoral dickhead.

It's literally just a really well done adult swim like comedy with mad science. Get over yourself