Can a Cucknisher fan (a fan of The Punisher) explain how 3 different directors couldn't make a single good movie of The...

Can a Cucknisher fan (a fan of The Punisher) explain how 3 different directors couldn't make a single good movie of The Punisher?

What is fundamentally wrong with your favorite character or what is it that the movies just can't deliver?

And no, the Netflix cringe series doesn't look good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh now you include the netflix series in your shitty forced meme

I enjoy the middle one. Legit forgot the third one was a thing.

I would like to dig into the comics because I really dig revenge stories.

this was amazing he was a good punisher

youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc

jewish people dont like guns thats why they hate america and all of them want to take our 2nd amendment so maybe they make bad movies on purpose since their the ones in control of hollywood

War Zone was a pretty good adaptation of the Garth Ennis Punisher comics. I like it.

damn thats a great scene

This was a better The Punisher movie than any of The Punisher movies.

@89010111
>Cucknisher

Jeez, this is just trying so hard that it's embarrassing. You don't even get a (you). You're getting @'ed instead.

forever the best punisher

the first punisher was kino, dolf drunk in the sewers that is the essence of the punisher.

When is it going to be fucking released already?

Dirty Laundry was pretty fantastic.

There are different variants of the punisher, but all the movies have the wrong approach to the character, you are not supposed to look up to the punisher. Also too much trashy action.

Isn't this basically that hallway fight from The Raid?

>that amusement park gunfight
kino

This scene sucks

>That awkward cut trying to make you forget there's other guys in the hallway

War Zone is still the best Punisher movie
>inb4 buttblasted Jane fans come in and say otherwise

What's your perfect dream Punisher adaptation? Mine would be a straight to video animated version of Confederacy of Dunces. Get Thomas Jane to voice Frank ofc

corny ass show, just like everything on fucking shitflix

I remember this pasta from when DD S2 dropped. How time flies.

>corny ass show
Nigger.

Tom Jane Punisher > Ray Stevenson War Zone Punisher

Something like Punisher with its 80's style by Capcom, either live action or animated

I liked War Zone

i remember watching this shit heap and thinking "what the fuck did i just do?" really bastardized the neo noir genre

>she said she'll stop hookin' when i stop killin'

literally okay with being a cuck. shameful

>This was a better The Punisher movie than any of The Punisher movies.

>Can a Cucknisher fan (a fan of The Punisher) explain how 3 different directors couldn't make a single good movie of The Punisher?

Cos the punisher is basically marvel's version of an 80s action hero?

All I remember was the metal music and the baby then the main guy eating carrots.

>You don't even get a (you). You're getting @'ed instead.

LMAO SAVAGE

God I hated the blue filter in that movie.