Why is Quagmire so angry now? he never used to be in the earlier seasons

Why is Quagmire so angry now? he never used to be in the earlier seasons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKiZEugLOzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The stress of living in a world where people still watch and enjoy Family Guy. He just wants peace.

He's sort of been that way for like 12 years, didn't use to be as bad as he is now but you can see a progression.

That's every character now. Being irrationally angry at things is funny I guess.

Its not funny. It's tiresome and depressing. Having anger issues sucks.

Family Guy is entirely written by trying to trace the last thing that got them any sort of half-baked acclaim. That one scene of Brian getting chewed out over steak dinner was spread around enough that they think the show can be passed off with a bit of nuance if Quagmire was an angry foil to the rest of the cast.

He lost part of his fuckin brain. Pretty sure that can lead to...issues.

>Has to put up with Peter's bullshit
>Hates the dog who lives next to him
>Probably gets visited by a parole officer for being an SO
>pilots have very stressful lives

He can't rape anymore, too many white knights nowadays.

Every character is now defined by their worst quality.

Peter is too stupid to live and to much of a self-centered dick to like.

Quagmire is angry and openly a rapist instead of just incredibly promiscuous. Also he's just really angry and competitive now.

Joe is constantly depressed and they make being a paraplegic look like the worst affliction that could ever befall a man. And that he's hardly a person.

Cleveland just spouts non-sequiters and is mostly just a backboard for other characters to bounce off on. I honestly enjoyed him more in his own show.

Lois is naggy, hypocritical and condescending

Stewie's mostly just a gay joke at this point.

Chris is just pent up rage and masturbation jokes.

Brian has basically no morals and is just a pretentious liberal who's too up his own ass and isn't allowed to feel good or successful anymore. Or be portrayed as anything other than a womanizing smug piece of shit.

Meg is meg.

Mort's gone much further than just being openly meek and is also exaggeratedly cheap because haha jew.

Honestly I can't think of a single likeable character in this show anymore. It honestly confounds me that it's still somehow "popular". I can only imagine its audience is nothing but edgy 14 year olds at theis point.

The writers think it's hilarious.

>meg is the only character that dodged assasination

Pretty much this. Although I will have to disagree and say that Adam West is still kind good?

i've never seen fucking cleaveland do glenns level of shit. or joe for that matter.

It just occured to me how heavily they lean on Mort for being a Jew. He used to be a wimpy ugly guy who just happened to be Jewish but now he's just super Jewish.

And it's fucking hilarious!! Fuck sometime people just like to laugh at dumb shit. waaahhh these people are mean, god I hope Family guy along with the Simpsons go on forever.

You need to be 18 to post here.

I am done watching Family Guy.
American Dad is the superior show.
Can't wait to see how the show reacts to the Trump presidency.

What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums then? Being irrationally angry at comics and cartoons is what the board is about.

you need to not be a sensitive ass pussy to post here.

It was even weirder when you think about it. Mort was originally just an extension of hi son Neil, Meg's creepy nerd stalker. But because the entire show shafted Meg, Neil became a non character and Mort became more prominent just because they could make Jew jokes with him.

lol "Mort Goldman" wasn't always meant as a jewish caricature? You just hadn't been on Sup Forums yet back then.

After being friends with Peter for so long wouldn't you get tired of his shit half of the time he never has to face any type of punishment from it.

They did it once and they thought it was funny so in the classic style of a hack they ran it into the ground

I don't hate humor just because it's dark or mean spirited. It's also just pointless, and you get to a point where you don't really like the characters or really care or want them to succeed.

It's not like a sketch show like Robot Chicken or something where I'm not EXPECTED to form a connection with the cast.

well if you stop trying to live vicariously through fictional characters maybe you can sit back and just laugh at it .

The laughs are cheap, shock laughs done at the expense of fictional characters.

Saying
>B-B-BUT IT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS

Proves how shitty your tastes are, you're the kind of person that walks out of a shitty horror movie filled with jump-scares going
>THAT WAS FUCKING SCARY AS SHIT DUDE.

I don't think Sup Forums is high-brow by any means but you're especially low-brow ifyouthink Family Guy is "fucking hilarious"

It's Adam West being Adam West. Kind of difficult to fuck up.

>it's offensive so you have to find it funny or you're tumblr

being crass isn't the same as being funny, user

She went from being a buttmonkey who is plain and slightly socially awkward to being a buttmonkey who is gross, ugly, and a complete social outcast. Not much changed other than how badly the writers were willing to treat her for the sake of a joke.

In the first three seasons of the show, Mort was treated as a socially awkward pharmacist; I cannot even recall a single Jewish joke about him until "When You Wish Upon a Weinstein". When the show returned from cancellation, Mort became "the Jew" and every joke involving him almost always revolved around his being Jewish rather than being a socially awkward adult.

He was always Jewish, but his Jewish-ness was incidental at best until after the show returned from cancellation.

>it's fucking hilarious

Please explain why you believe the dark humor of "Family Guy" is "hilarious". I want to hear this.

Family Guy already has.

youtube.com/watch?v=UKiZEugLOzs

Boy, nail on the head.

Watching FG now is just depressing.

>Honestly I can't think of a single likeable character in this show anymore.

...Dr. Hartman?

I liked the K-pop episode.

Simpsons is like 10x more depressing now.

I'm not touching that one.

FUCK YOU user

Classic user!

Joe's been fucking hilarious since the middle of season 12. he gets all the best lines now.

user, being angry at anything is what this place is about.
The only board that I can think of without irrational hate is /po/, and even that I'm not entirely sure of because who knows what goes on in that origami board.

>/po/
what have Papercraft & Origami done to you? what the fuck?

You're not wrong.

>"My daughter has a clarinet recital in ten minutes."