This is 538's current projection. Trump is still loses. Lmfao. White people lose forever

This is 538's current projection. Trump is still loses. Lmfao. White people lose forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/virginia/#plus
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/15/emerson-poll-donald-trump-lead-hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Nate SIlver being right about Trump ever.

>Except for the 500 years of slavery i assume

>Virginia
>blue

Wow guess im #withher now

He has NV in the Clinton category even though the most recent poll had Trump ahead

Nate is a joke

>Trump this close
>Hillary already proved she can't into public speaking at the Commander and Chief thing
>debates haven't even happened yet

In order for Hillary to win she needs to win all the debates decisively while making Trump look like a fool

Many people already think he's a buffoon so if she can't reaffirm that and ends up looking equal to or worse than him then she will be perceived as being lower than a buffoon

It's honestly not out of the question. I hope Don has plans to campaign there, because if he wins VA the presidency is pretty much his.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/virginia/#plus

Trump has only been leading in two VA polls in the past YEAR, and now they have Tim Kaine

For Trump to win he has to keep all the states in OP pic and also win some state like Wisconsin or Pennsylvania, states that people always try to say are swing states but they never are, they were talking about McCain winning Pennsylvania in 2008 and he got killed, Hillary Clinton is going to be the next president and straight white men will be enslaved

So he needs Nevada and New Hampshire to win. Both are currently close enough to go after. Winning Colorado instead of those two would make it a tie, which would mean a Republican, though not necessarily a Trump, win.

▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▄▀▄░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░
▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▄▀▒░▒▀▄░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░
▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▄▀▒░▒░▄▀▓░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░
▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▄▀▒░▒░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░▒░▒░▒░▒░
▒░▒░▒░▒▄▀░▒░▒▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▒░▒▀▄░▒░▒░▒░
░▒░▒░▒░▓▀▄▒░▒░▀▓░▄▀▒░▒░▒░▒▀▄░▒░▒░
░▒░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄▒░▒░▀▒░▒░▄▓▄▒░▒░▀▄▒░▒
░▄▀▒░▒▀▄░▀▄░▀▄▒░▒░▒▄▀░▓░▀▄▒░▒░▀▄░
░▓▀▄▒░▒░▀▄░▓▀▒░▒░▒░▒▀▓░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀▓░
░▀▄░▀▄▒░▒░▀▒░▒░▄▓▄▒░▒░▀▄░▀▄░▓░▄▀░
░▒░▀▄░▀▄▒░▒░▒▄▀░▓░▀▄▒░▒░▀▄░▀▓▀▒░▒
▒░▒░▒▀▄░▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░▓▀░▒░▒▄▀▓▒░▒░▒░▒
▒░▒░▒░▒▀▄░▓░▄▀░▄▀▒░▒░▄▀░▄▀▒░▒░▒░▒
▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▀▓▀░▄▀▒░▒░▄▀░▄▀▒░▒░▒░▒░▒
▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▓▀▄░▄▀░▄▀▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒
▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▀▄░▓░▄▀▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒
▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▀▓▀▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒

>He has NV in the Clinton category even though the most recent poll had Trump ahead

So you think it makes sense to base the projection on the most recent poll in every state? Interesting. I knew Trump supporters were retarded but now I kind of feel bad. It's laughable how disconnected from reality you are. I wonder how old you are. Whether your a le edgy teen, a loser in your 20's, or an older childless worthless redneck, your life is a failure. *True Detective voice* If you get the opportunity, you should kill yourself.

even with Nevada Trump still loses. How will he win?

>In order for Hillary to win she needs to win all the debates decisively while making Trump look like a fool

Donald Trump didn't know what they nuclear triad was. He didn't know what Brexit was. It's going to be really embarrassing for him in those debates. His ineptitude will be undeniable to the whole world at that point. The only question is whether or not you people will continue to deny reality. Literally every reasonable person who watches those debates will come away from them supporting Hillary, or at the very least, not supporting Trump.

>Winning Colorado instead of those two would make it a tie, which would mean a Republican, though not necessarily a Trump, win.

Again, this is the level of retardation of Trump supporters. I actually do feel sorry for you now. But it's also embarrassing to have it revealed that our country is full of morons like you.

New Hampshire or Colorado. NH is a bit of a wildcard since Johnson polls well there. Depends on if those voters actually stick with Johnson in the voting booth or on election day go with one of the big two. Colorado is impossible to read due to high amounts of immigration and no idea how many of the liberal newcomers will actually vote. The pothead state is probably out of his reach but can't be taken for granted by Clinton.

>Virginia
>blue
Mein sides

Can you do math? Nothing in my post is not factual. I didn't say he would win Colorado, just that if he did it on op's map it would be a tie. Might want to work on your reading comprehension skills before calling anyone retarded.

I remember tons of this shit from polharbor, kek.

has this changed at all? i feel like this is a more positive map for trump than i've ever seen, especially from (((silver)))
this might actually match my own personal prediction, give or take iowa, don't have it on this comp to post

have a rare jeff for your troubles

>all that ad hom

Someone sounds mad, I guess I really struck a chord

Enjoy hillary crashing and burning when she looks weaker than a guy who "didn't know what a nuclear triad was".

>538
Michingan is going red apparently, also New Hampshire. I can see Virginia staying blue due to cucks

He's ahead in Iowa and Nevada

>OP makes thread
>gets wrecked
>runs away crying

all my laffs

Can't see trump winning here in Colorado with how many liberals and minorities there are. Hoping for it though

NATE IS A MESS

RI is a state to watch as well. Could be a dark horse for Trump.

Ohio and florida just flipped for him

i've been busy and hadn't been able to follow the election meme train since about the end of the khan situation, what the fuck has been going on? what happened in these states?
saw someone say yesterday he was going to win WI, is this "he'll win NY"-tier retardation or an actual possibility?

Reminder that Texas, Florida, and Georgia have already been flipped to Blue and the Drumpf shills won't admit it.

Hopefully you saw the Clinton collapse video already and her lying on cooper about it, and media going on full damage control mode to support her lies about "pneumonia"

Clinton going on attack against pepe (the white f symbol)

Theres also been more DNC leaks, one of which colin powell saying she has no idea whats going on, Bill stick dicking bimbos and he resents her for making him a scapegoat.

More leaks are supposed to be released here soon

Pepe white nationalist symbol*

I didn't think you'd prove yourself to be even dumber. Lol. That's not the part of your post I was taking issue with. Please stop communicating with other human beings. Your life is a negative influence on the world.

Another post with zero substance. Why do you continue? All you're doing is making yourself look bad.

It's simple. This isn't the 1980s anymore. Dumb stupid old white people don't make up 90% of the nation. Time to accept that Hillary will be our first women president.

>Michingan is going red apparently

You know nothing about our elections or America in general. Go get raped to death by a pack of vibrant youths, you worthless cuckold faggot.

Rhode Island? For Trump? Who ARE you people? Fox News doesn't even say shit this retarded.

Keep telling yourself that, cuck. You are an immoral person and everything you love will soon be destroyed.

you cant win an election with just nig nogs, mexicans and gays.........gotta appeal to a white person here and there.

Colorado is worth 9 points
That would make a tie

Then Paul Ryan and the House decides

HERE COMES JEB!!

>People taking the bait from a Sup Forumsle.

This is more accurate and Trump will almost definitely flip a blue state given current polling.

>thinking policy even matters in the debates
>thinking people are reasonable

I'm confused how trump wins florida and ohio and still doesnt win. Has something like this ever happened?

Virginia isn't a red state anymore.

Trump will win Michigan

Colorado and virgina are more light blue than true swing these days.

I know its Breitbart which is right wing but Colorado going red?

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/15/emerson-poll-donald-trump-lead-hillary-clinton/