Who do you think should be replaced in the trinity and why is it Batman?

Who do you think should be replaced in the trinity and why is it Batman?

Batman should be replaced with Bane because his meme magic is so powerful it transcends time and space.

he's the only one covering his face

You can't "replace" a member of the Trinity because the Trinity has a historic context that qualifies characters as part of it.

Replace batman with Phathom Stranger or Constantine

Wonder Woman

Please don't disturb the anti-DC thread.

Trinity isn't about strength or power it's about the relationship of DCs most famous heroes,batman has good chemistry with both supes and Wondy,Flash and Wondy barely speak,Aquaman is the same and superman and GL barely interact and no one caress about cyborg.

Wonder Woman could be replaced by Zatanna or another magic-based hero, Batman represents street-level, Superman represents cosmic, and Zatanna could represent magic. There's always complaints that WW and SM are too similar in both their powers and their costume themes too

>anti-DC thread
What?

Why would it be Batman?

Superman and Wonder Woman are the losers there that need to constantly be rebooted and have their status quo wildly altered in some poor and desperate attempt to garner reader's interest.

If anything, Superman and Wonder Woman should be thrown out with Hal Jordan and Harlet Quinn brought in.

Diana with harley

You say "Trinity" I say "Batman and those two literally whos."

And more importantly DC says that as well

Heck, Superman and Wonder Woman have awful chemistry. Batman's usually the one that make their interactions work by creating the repertory between the two.

STEP THE FUCK OUT, SUPES, THE NEW WORLD'S FINEST COMING IN!

Wonder Woman's body is made of marble.

Kingdom Come told me so.

Switch Supes with Shazam
and Wonder Woman with Harley.
Keep Batman. Better Yet, switch him to Damien

Shazam is even less popular than Superman.

You just want to little Damian and little Billy double-teaming Harley Quinn.

Why would anyone want 'LOL SO RANDOM' to be a trinity member? Besides she's an anti-hero/villain, she has no place with actual heroes

She's more popular than Wonder Woman right now. That's why.

Because Billy and Harley is fun.

No. I just want someone to angst. Nightwing won't be angsting as much as Damien.

Batman's full of angst. You just want to see mature woman fucking two little kids at the same time.

Remember when Johns made Hal an A-lister and Hal-fags thought he should have replaced Diana in the trinity?

>nuHarley
>mature
She's basically a womanchild, if she fucked them she'd just be fucking two people in the same mental state as her

The Green Lantern continuity was never rebooted or massively retconned, though. It's a good franchise that has been growing a lot.

there is one true answer

Batman is a boring Gary Stu

I take Aquaman over him any day

No. I just don't want Batman alongside Harley and Billy.
How about Cass?
Dammit I just want Shazam and Harley, third member can be anyone, swamp thing for all I care.

Plastic-Man?

Yes. It works. Thank you.
A Based Hero
A former criminal turn superhero
A criminal

I wanted to write Jason, but he's having fun in rhato.

>or massively retconned

I mean except that time Hal never turned evil and it was a an evil space parasite all along

Definitely Wonder Woman. She's only there because lolfeminism.

Isn't this pic from an fanartist that love to depict Nu52 Superman and Nu52 Wonder Woman as crazy lovesick stalkers that follow Nu52 Batman around constantly bothering for cuddling and sex?

Wonder Woman should be replaced by Aquaman

In Greek mythology, Zeus, Poseidon and Hades drew lots to determine which realms they would rule over. Hades got the Underworld, Poseidon the Sea, and Zeus the Skies. They're the main three figures in the Greek pantheon.

They're natural allegories are Batman as Hades, Superman as Zeus -(someone will say Shazam, but the lightning aspect isn't important, Zeus only has lightning because he's a Skygod) and Aquaman as Poseidon.

WW is analogues to Athena or maybe Hera.

Marvel does it all the time.

But Wonder Woman already represents magic.

>Damian
Fucking kill yourself

Wonder Woman sells a lot of merchandise (to girls), nothing to do with feminism.

I can dig it

I will say, while they're all massive faggots, literally any of the flashes would fit the color pallet much better.

Wonder Woman has the exact same powers and colour scheme as Superman though, a character who can do actual magic would be better

Replace Wonder Woman with Big Barda.

I don't think Lantern should be a part of the trilogy, at least not these days, but I would love a book that's Hal and Bruce teaming up and being dicks to each other

>Hal Jordan
>ever popular beyond the period where Johns' run was being published

Yeah, they've a great frenemy chemistry.

Hell, now thinking about Batman, for such a loner, tend to have good chemistry with almost the entire JL. What fucking slut.

Fuck off, the GL are still big and Hal Jordan still popular. Way more than Wonder Woman, anyway.

Between the JLA, JSA, the Outsiders, anyone he's co-starred with in the Brave and the Bold and of course the Batfamily, Batman's probably one of the most connected Superheroes in DC.

That's not the most surprising, because he sells, after all. What surprise me is how pairing him with others characters just work. Clark, Diana, Hal, Ollie, Arthur... and so on.

Is the whole grumpy thing?

I love Batman and Martian Manhunter together. Specially when MM's doing his whole sassy thing.

Fuck, i miss JLI.

That's one aspect of Batman that works really well I feel. I know calling him a mortal man and an ordinary guy isn't quite right considering he's the goddamn Batman and an autistic loner but in a way he feels like a liaison for humanity connecting with these godlike beings.

Grumpiness is part of it. But I think he just works as a straight man to the weirdness that surrounds him and whoever he's teaming with.

In all fairness they do that by avoiding mentioning specifics about what happened during stuff that's still canon but would have aspects that would make no sense in New 52 like SBP and Anti-Monitor in SCW, Coast City's destruction, Blackest Night, etc.

The future league did

He's also very inhuman in a certain way. I mean, most of his and Superman dynamic is about the outgoing and charming friend trying to get his NEET and sulky friend to socialize and have more fun.

I think the reason Batman's so dynamic is that he has a lot of flaws. Green Arrow's the same way, even if they're a bit different. You can pretty much throw Ollie at any team-up that you'll end up with a fun issue.

Also, Hal Jordan is that way as well.

It obviously Wonder Woman. Like seriously, name me 3 Wonder Woman stories on par with, What Ever Happen To The Man of Tomorrow or The Dark Knight Returns. She's got what? Amazons Attack? Fuck, even Flash and Green Lantern have more definitive stories

She has... Hikiteitia or whatever the fuck name that was.

For some reason batman feels the most outdated and useless one there for me

Unless he starts wearing and using the tech suit from batman beyond

He can pull anything out of his ass to take out Superman and Wonder Woman.

Replace Batman with The Flash.

Wonder Woman with Flash

>Superman represents cosmic
I'm not sure how true that actually is?

>Superman represents cosmic
He doesn't. He may be from space, but he is very much an Earth-based superhero. GL would make a much better fit for that role.

Either way the point is moot because "representing the different aspects of comics" has never been what the trinity is about.

What other qualifiers do you need?
WW's position as one of the "big three" was only ever dependent on the fact that they needed a girl
well, now they've got a girl that's celebrated on that level by the next generation of fans, sure she's supposed to be a bad guy but that's just what people identify with nowadays

Wonder Woman
She never did anything important

What about all those necks threatening democracy

>Harley Quinn

Its totally Wonder-woman.

Even DC realize is the best choice. See

She's already far more popular than WW.

Also have more stories option and it doesn't retreat to some old stories. Clearly Harley is the best choice to replace Wondy

That one was good.

Anyone except for a tiny insignificant minority would all agree that superman is the one that needs to be replaced. He just isn't likeable in the modern age to anyone, and you can't do a story where he's actually in trouble without it coming across as goofy and silly. He's basically a product of the golden age that somehow still survived into the modern age, despite no one liking him.

Swap Superman for Wonderwoman and your sentences still work, infact, they make more sense.

I don't particularly care for WW, but no one's actually serious with the whole "replace her with Harley" thing, right? It's just shitposting?

She already is replaced with Harely in the "normie" public eyes. Come on, do you seriously see anyone getting hype over WW?

Replace them all.

> This is what newfags actually believe

Lord oh lord that's not why they are the trinity you stupid fuck. They're the trinity because their the main superheroes to not get new identities moving on from Golden to Silver Age (like how Jay Garrick went to Barry Allen, Alan Scott went to Hal Jordan, etc.)

Switch Supes and Bats for Aquaman and Martian Manhunter.

If "normie" popularity really dictated things to that level, there'd be nothing but Bat-books every week. Harley's in her own little Hot Topic circle with the Jokester and the like anyway.

WW brings down the entire Trinity and creates a lot of autistic shipping, she should be replaced with another male character

See

Batman with Midnighter. It would be fun.

>little hot topic circle
You mean the entirety of Gen-Y and and younger.

But Marvel didn't give any of their group names based on the fact that said group of characters were never changed in their base origin for over 75 years.

A single joke line from a single issue of a comic really swayed my opinion, user
No, it's still mostly people who wear all black and have bright, dyed hair and shop at Spencer's and Hot Topic who love her so much, there's the occasional, actual normie, sure, but they're still outweighed, physically and figuratively, by Harley's "fans"

Honestly I would pay money for a Dickbats, Clark, Diana trinity
Would make trinity shipping more believable too

>A single joke line from a single issue of a comic really swayed my opinion, user

Huh, didn't think it would work

I know you're being sarcastic

But Kal-L went to Kal-El.

kill yourself

no u

Y'all cowards forgetting Hera, Hestia and Demeter were also part of the OG Olympian group.

Who could represent them, then, in a sort of Distaff Trinity? WW, Zatanna and Black Canary? Not really sure if they have any obvious analogues.

What's your issue with based Dick

He probably isn't an insufferable faggot like you.

user can't self-insert with a Batman who isn't an autistic manchild

She's a villain. And a Joker ally. You want her being the premier female superhero in the DC universe?

Legit one of the worst opinions I've ever seen on Sup Forums

You're a good dude, user
Which book is that from, anyway? I've fallen behind on the Bat-side of Rebirth since about the first issue of All-Star Bats.

Justice League vs Suicide Squad #2

Wrong.

Wonder Woman should be replaced by Jessica Cruz. Jess actually has a character, and has a powerset that's different from Superman. Diana's principle fighting is punching and smashing, but she doesn't do it as well as Superman so she ends up basically being "female superman" in any fight scene. Jess has the GL ring, which measn that each of the Trinity has a unique visual style.

Diana a shit.

Man, Batman sure works with a lot of fucks that can't keep their hands to themselves.
Did Johns write that page?