What are some other essential redditcore ?

What are some other essential redditcore ?

Pic not related btw

fuck you, buddy

everything else directed by villecuck
you have to go back scum

you first

inception
baby driver

>t. Hapa

Ppl will say fuck off but this really is reddit-core. A solid film that retards elevate to god status because theyve never seen truly great cinema

List some 'great cinema' that Reddit doesn't like

Yeah exactly.

I'm wondering if Drive fits into that category as well ?

For TV shows:
>True Detective (season 1 only)
>The Wire
>Breaking Bad

"To The Wonder" (2012)

It is a great film. I see barely any threads that exalt it as the best masterpiece in existence, and if they are it is an OP shitpost.

Why is it bad to like something because it is an 8.5/10 rather than a 10/10?

Might as well add Sopranos and Mad Men to that list as well

No, Sopranos is actually good. Mad Men maybe (if understood as a drama rather than comedy)

>I see barely any threads that exalt it as the best masterpiece in existence

Thats some weak bait. Up your game loser.

Would it surprise you to discover Twin Peaks also has a substantial following on Reddit?

tree of life

Not at all, but I doubt they fully appreciate The Return (the actual best Twin Peaks entry)

Malick if were talking current filmmakers. Otherwise pretty much any art cinema dating back to the 20s. Redditors dont devote the time needed to appreciate the art.

Sup Forums

>so autistic he cannot tell irony when it hits him over the head with its flaccid cock.
So what is your point? I'll bet you like to eat potatoes and so does someone else on Reddit. Gonna drop those now?

8.5 is pushing it bro!! Dont make me come down there

The orginal Star Wars Trilogy

Malick is a hack though.
I'm surprised that Redditcucks don't have his balls in their mouths.

star wars, star trek and the like are literal plebbit core

Hacks dont make multiple masterworks

No, not at all. But true reddit shows/films are mediocre and often middle-brow both in form and content, but are elevated to "classic" and "masterpiece" status by the reddit hivemind.

Truly great works however, transcend such classification.

This is accurate. If you disagree, you just havent developed your taste enough.

Off the top of my head
Film:
>Marvel Cinematic Universe
>Star Wars
>LOTR Trilogy
>Nolan movies
>Tarantino movies
>Fincher movies
>Miyazaki movies
>Ghost in the Shell
>Akira
>Your Name
>Old Boy

Television:
>Game of Thrones
>Breaking Bad
>Stranger Things
>Black Mirror
>Mr Robot
>Rick and Morty
>Avatar: The Last Airbender
>Futurama
>Cowboy Bebop
>Death Note
>It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
>The Office US
>Parks & Recreation
>Community

You can throw genuine classic pieces of art in with garbage like Game of Thrones Mr robot and that shit

What classic piece of art?

wtf is that poster real?

Whatever Youtube reviewer consider good or a masterpiece is automatically reddit

This sounds so much like the Rick and Morty fanbase.

In trying to disconnect yourself so much from Reddit you end up pulling a "Reddit-esq" behavior in justification for your tastes and disagreeing with others.

whatever you like

they're just dumb kids who have no concept of what "good" actually is when it comes to film

Aesthetic value judgement is anathema to nihilism, this is the opposite of "reddit" type thinking were arbitrary consensus determines the value of a work.

Miyazaki, Akira, GitS, Cowboy Bebop. Well, classic pieces of art might be pushing it, but theyve stood the test of time as truly excellent

What said is right. Treating cinema like an art form, and examining films critically without resorting to emotionalism takes actual work. I know it sounds pseud-ish but its true; you have to work for many years to develop taste, as with any artform. I dont mean subjective opinions arent important, but its easy to know which ones to ignore when the person giving them hasnt put the effort in.

everything by edgar wright

>muh superior Japanese cartoon shit
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA kys reddit racecuck.

>kys
>*inhales*
>racecuck
This is either bait or a genuine Redditor

Im not gonna pretend those works are above criticism, or that they arent derivative of Western works in many ways, but they are revered in the animation world for a reason. Theyre all damn good, btw.

>loves redditcore shit
>calls other reddit
You know what to do.

Well congragulations, sir. You got yourself caught. Now what is the next step of your master plan?

At least baby driver isn't as pretentious as br49 and inception

WAAH BANEPOSTING UPBOAT
4U

Malick isn't a hack, I hate this argument. He's just a crazy person, which means that he's capable of making brilliant films where he treats actors like dogs then take decades off then make a bunch of pseud autobiographical films. There's no consistency to him and we'll only be able to properly analyze him as a filmmaker in like 10 years when he's done with this batch of films

Pathetic post

Would you have DOWNBOATED me?

>89017910
No. Because I don't use Reddit. There is no point in arguing with you. You are "trolling" and its not even good

_donald

almost everything on here

Batman vs Superman

Pathetic.

its like a 7.4/10 if anything could be a solid 7.8 if there was a soundtrack and decent dialogue

Where did I say Malick was a hack? Hell, I'd consider him to be easily in the top 5 directors alive.

this is a shitpost right?

My exact score was 7.5, so yes I agree.

no

Is Sup Forums finally done riding this movie's dick? Seriously, this POS is gonna look like TFA in about a year.

half of these are great, they're just not traditionally structured