SHITSTORM INCOMING!!

How long until the more-leftist writers start quitting in protest?

And who will be the first to go?

Smart money's on the white Muslim-convert.

Can we stop with the political threads

Your first post got deleted, stop.

None of those cunts will quit. Not a single one.

>implying this isn't related to comic books

thanks for visiting. i hope you enjoyed your Sup Forums experience

It is, the problem is you have to make it about Trump every single time.

>Perlmutter = Sheev
>Trump = Darth Vader

am I rite?

If comic writers keep shoving politics into their books, shouldn't we allowed to talk about it? It does comprise a majority of new content.

>Leftist writers who cater to the tumblr crowd which have effectively ruined Marvel comics for the past few years
I see no issue with this

Can Bendis leave?

>If comic writers keep shoving politics into their books, shouldn't we allowed to talk about it? It does comprise a majority of new content.

THIS!

This is pretty hilarious.
I don't think the duce getting a job would change as long as he's replaced at Marvel. I'm sure Disney corp has a few docile face people already ready to apply.

Kek, America is fucked if Perlmutter becomes an adviser, he's the cheapest Jew around.

I think they'd give it all to feige but he'd decline it

We already have a thread

>"I want the fella who makes the iron man movies"

>potato chips at the Iron Man premiere

Unlike the last 80 years when comic books were apolitical?

I don't remember the 80's telling their readers how much they should stop buying the products for some imaginary reasons like rape culture and being white

they won't.
Perlmutter openly donated hundreds of thousands to Trump, and none of them cared.

This, because marvel writers are hypocrites

They can't because they know DC wouldn't hire them either. And if the Big Two don't want you, making a living writing comics gets much harder.

I hope it stirrs shit up pretty bad, Marvels had it too cushy for too long despite their comics being majorly 'eh'

I'd just love a reason for normies to not like Marvel

>normies
>caring about Marvel
>ever

Are you dense or do you not actually know anything?
Normies eat marvel up. Its safe, its simple and its in their face all the time. Thats why there was such a huge outrage about Hydra Cap or why Ladythor was such a huge thing, everybody knows the characters.

The marvel section at my local comic shop always has at least one dumbass there getting giddy because they like chris hemsworth, its not even elitism talking here, its just true.

>projecting

Nobody's quitting. They're generally not competent enough to find work outside of comics.

Imagine Bendis trying to write an actual book, he'd never get past an editor who gave a shit.

There has to be a real world guild and osi. You have a level 10 Villan as president and one of the comic book authorities in political office. What a time to be a live where's my guild application Donald?

>Thats why there was such a huge outrage about Hydra Cap or why Ladythor was such a huge thing
Those were longtime fans, not casuals.
>The marvel section at my local comic shop
Pics or gtfo, shill.

>Those were longtime fans, not casuals.
The outrage over Hydra Cap was almost 100% casuals that have never read a comic in their life and just watched the movies.

yeah, thats why i was trending on facebook and on almost every online news website. dumbass

Literally everybody who's ever read more than two comics in their life knows that it wasnt gonna stay that way for more than 5 issues.

>shill
i dont even read comics

>casuals that have never read a comic in their life
Exactly.

>i was trending on facebook
You like cocks, huh?

>implying you even need to
Next time you will wonder why you get no money for shilling.

>Not Voldemort and Snape

Doing it wrong, bro.

>Any modern creative type having the balls to quit

I'm still waiting for all those actors to move to Canada

Writers won't leave.
And the "fans" won't stop claiming to be fans.

weren't all those writers apoplectic with rage when he donated a ton of money to Trumps causes?

they didn't do anything then, they won't now

>Push an incredibly diverse agenda filled to the brim with heavily liberal writers and artists, most of which abhor Trump and openly criticize him. Even going so far as to vilify him in comic book form.
>CEO of your parent company donates millions to Trump and is basically in his inner court of associates.

Shit's hilarious.

Nobody will walk though, bunch of complainers who recognize they wouldn't be able to get work elsewhere or make nearly as much as they are currently.

That's some nice hyperbole you got there. And an impressive victim complex to go along with it!