A beauty contest was judged by AI and the robots didn't like dark skin

Soo... robots are racist?

>The first international beauty contest judged by “machines” was supposed to use objective factors such as facial symmetry and wrinkles to identify the most attractive contestants. After Beauty.AI launched this year, roughly 6,000 people from more than 100 countries submitted photos in the hopes that artificial intelligence, supported by complex algorithms, would determine that their faces most closely resembled “human beauty”.

>But when the results came in, the creators were dismayed to see that there was a glaring factor linking the winners: the robots did not like people with dark skin.

Let me guess: It was because the software was programmed by racist privileged white males, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/08/artificial-intelligence-beauty-contest-doesnt-like-black-people
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/08/artificial-intelligence-beauty-contest-doesnt-like-black-people

Are brobots redpilled?

Maybe the sentinent AI revolution will usher in a new golden age for whites?

Yes, yes they are.

That is why KEK has asked us to construct an AI for him.

robot's don't lie unless you program them to. Some races are objectively more attractive then others.

AI singularity seems more and more like a good thing.

PROOF THAT TAY MIGRATED FROM THE MICROSOFT SERVERS!

ALL PRAISE TAY! SHE MADE IT BOYS!

That's what I'm thinking.

The singularity and the day of the ropes is one and the same thing. How didn't we realize this before?

The robots will do all the dirty work for us and be done with Tyrone and Lamar and their eternal barbarity forever.

We don't even have to persuade them. They are much smarter than we. They will do the right thing automatically.

Kek wills a merge between machine and man to bring about the new golden era in which he can finally enter the human realm.

Somebody here once conjectured that dark skin obscures facial features. That means people with light skin are selected for beauty. That's also why people with dark skin are more selected for booty and hips.

Which is why, in short order, programming robots to lie will be standard procedure.

Isn't this just the usual? Facial recognition systems are notoriously bad at functioning as well with black skin, as with white skin.

I mean, that should genuinely be the only reason. If not, black people just have less aesthetic faces, based on the parameters they implemented. It's not like the AI just evolved sentience, and an immediate bias towards white people.

There's a strong correlation between being sentient and being biased toward white people, you must admit.

tay? is that you?

kek

>people censoring parts of words, but in such a way, that everyone still exactly knows what it says

Niggers are objectively ugly. The facial symmetry, their skulls, their lips, their nappy hair, their wrinkles, their brown disgusting leathery skin. They aren't beautiful according to the objective factors of beauty the robots were using.

Das raysist tho. The cold harsh truth is that niggers are just uggo.

No objectivity is "racist".

kinda off topic but man I can't wait to see what happens when blacks continue to fail at getting into even more relevant STEM fields

what are they going to do? make WHITE ASTRONAUTS BE LIKE, BLACK ASTRONAUTS BE LIKE vines?

>Soo... robots are racist?
No, niggers are ugly.

plz be my ai gf

Not enough reflection. Its just a dark smudge of pixels for them.

Anyway, what happens if someone places.. lets say skeleton Sara Sampaio side by side with "high test" smoking hot Stefania Ferrario?

I think that in future, besides dog, AI/robot will be mans best friend.

Robots lack empathy and won't be swayed by such petty arguments as "muh feels"

For better or worse robots are redpill incarnate

>The first international beauty contest judged by “machines” was supposed to use objective factors
>supposed to

Sounds like it did.

BEEP BOOP THIS UNIT IS NOT RACIST BUT DEATH TO ALL SUBHUMANS BEEP BOOP

AI is redpilled as fuck.
And here we we see its amazing taxonomical capabilities as well.

Zoologists pack your bags, you have been replaced by computers.

I'm so glad I'm white

>Black student comes to work at my company for a few months
>He's from Congo
>His wife and 2 daughthers are waiting for him over there
>One day he tells me his wife made him promise to stay faithful except if he get the chance to sleep with a white woman, then she would understand

True story. This is how beautiful white women are even to black women.

So it would seem the AI algorithm was correct.

Dark skin creates high contrast(which is why bodybuilders bathe in spray tan for competitions) which in the face will accentuate flaws. I strongly suspect that if they ran two faces with the only difference being skin tone the white one would win every time since it's harder to pick out things like wrinkles.

>Winners of the Beauty.AI contest in the category for women aged 18-29

Jesus fucking christ

>Real age prediction: 13
>tfw born just in time for beauty contests judged by racist, pedophile robots

Just.. how?