GAHD DAHMIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTZU3woXGAs
youtu.be/2fa0sR-I3e8?t=18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IM ACTING!!!!

>dubbed literally as "SHIIIIIIIIT" in my country

hmm

People are going to pretend that this wasn't good acting?

Anything extroverted or unironic is cringe now

this is how i sperg out when i get angry so it hit close to home

During this scene, I think I had one of the first genuine emotional responses to a film I've had in a theater in a long time.

He went back into the goose voice at the end anybody else notice this?

>Go see your daughter
>Then go see La La Land and The Nice Guys

Same, second viewing especially

>Yes... someone lived this
>sheeeeit

because k had finally become a real human bean

considering how autistic the Goose is, this doesn't surprise me

daaaang it

what country user?

Third act was a mess, fuck you Ford. The movie needed a lot more focus. Stupid rebellion thing shouldn't even be there. This movie could have been a masterpiece if it was more tight.

Me too, friend.

Truth

The movie started falling apart as soon as Goose went to see memory girl desu

I was annoyed that he didn't thank her for her time.

wouldn't have got greenlit without ford. he should've traded place with bowie and we'd probably have the greatest movie of all time.

I prefer flawed masterpieces.

true shit. i can see why people hate on the goose because he's constantly getting shilled here, but you can't deny he played k well.

Eh, everything written by Philip Dick was a mess, and things inspired by him should be too imo. But Harrison Ford, and making Deckard the most important man in the universe was the weakest link in the movie by far.

He's obviously the child. The resistance was lying

I wish. This is a bump

youd better hope not, it would make him even more pointless than he's supposed to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=rTZU3woXGAs
The Goose is Loose

Why in the fuck would you watch Blade Runner dubbed you fucking monkey? Was there no option?

How so?

the whole reason K ends up being special is because he is so incredibly not special. he thought he was just a replicant bladerunner, then he got it into his head that he was the special chosen one child, then it was revealed he wasnt special and wasnt the child. then he finds out he wasnt special in his interaction with JOI, he wasnt the one to make her break her programming to live him etc.

and then he goes and is a real human bean to reunite ford and his daughter anyway. thats what made him special in the end, being so incredibly standard but still doing a good thing for someone else's love

if he's the chosen one he's just the boring chosen one with cool DNA

french fag here, unless you live in Paris you're fucked if you want to watch it on a decent theater

I still can't get over the fact that he literally changed his voice. He was much more charismatic before

Ah I see. That's a good point. How did he defeat his "programming" then?

>the virgin scream

he was a real human bean

[unironically/spoiler]

Wait what do you mean? How?

replicants have been shown to be very close to humans. K's whole life was a lie but he didnt think it was. he thought he was special, he thought he was loved. he knew what those things felt like. so when he sacrificed himself to reunite Deckard and his daughter, he was being a real sentient being that was doing it not because of some lie, but because he wanted to

Ah, he was a human bean in spirit and mentality. He achieved the singularity, I guess you'd say

>euroshits think they're "cultured"
>get their foreign movies dubbed like savages

actually we're so good at dubbing that we've managed to save some movies with terrible acting

such as?

Frogs are so fucking delusional.

the one with Luv was even worse

t. pleb

I'M NOT A PLEEEEB!!!!!!!!!!!!

When he thought he was real, he was able to have the emotions to go with that, the "soul" that let him go off baseline.

After he realizes he's not that special child, he can then hold onto those feelings. He understands now that the wall between "fake" and "real" was only illusory. Basically - he can't unfeel the feelings he had, and his perspective and emotional state is permanently changed.

literally everything Russell Crowe was in pre-2011 for instance

What do you mean? who changes his voice?

Yeah, it feels like they sacrificed the third act to try and set up an eventual third movie. It and Gaff showing up in a nursing home are my only two qualms with the film though.

Went to see it for a second time tonight. Fell asleep part way through and this part woke me up

>autists itt who still don't understand the scene

The movie isn't even that difficult to grasp holy shit this board is full of brainlets

But that radiated Vegas, Deckard's doggo, Luv vs K, Hologram waifu, and K's death were all kino. The third act was a mess compared to the first 2, but it was still great

plus it has some cool editing/transitions

do people actually fall asleep in the theatre? haven't seen it happen personally. people usually just leave if they aren't enjoying it.

The only time I've ever fallen asleep in a theater is when I got dragged to see the latest Mission Impossible movie with a friend. I missed well over an hour of the movie.

Ive seen it twice and he doesnt say GOD

he says: Damn! DAMNIT!!!

Hello, Ivan, eto ya, Sasha

Took me out of the film, what the fuck was this scene

>watch it on the sixth showing in my tiny town
>two other people in the theater
>couple in their 30's
>turn around when the movie ends
>she had her head on the dude's shoulder and gets up and yawns

Went to see the purge election year with my brothers, and i fell asleep. Partly because of long work hours, partly because it was really boring.

>you share a board with people unfamiliar with Goose yelling kino
I hope you fucking die

bump

Why couldn't we get a happy ending? K had a hard life and he deserved better, I know he was finally at peace at the end but it was still so sad.

He was just taking a breather

he only changed his voice as a kid because he didn't like sounding like a Canuck.

youtu.be/2fa0sR-I3e8?t=18s

>YAH MY MOM JUST HIT DA ROOF
I love canadian accents

Do people seriously not understand why he freaked out here? Here's a hint: he is the target of his own mission

Normies don't deserve this film, during my screening there was a kid about 7 years old running up and down the aisle, some fucker taking a phone call and a land whale on Facebook in front of me, whose husband was snoring half of the time. When the kino finished he got up and loudly complained that he was bored the whole time.

I need a fucking home cinema to actually get the most out of this film, god damn

ditto

Fell asleep at a screening of 2001 once

That nigga is 100% swag, if he asked me to suicide I wouldn't even question the reason.

Ryan's mom is a qt

>BARKED

kek

This.

>That slow build, attempt to control the rage
>Autism explosion

He even kicked the fucking chair like I tend to do, albeit I am ungraceful idiot so I tend to trip or stub my toe or something equally stupid.

I don't think I've seen a movie that touched me emotionally that had a happy ending for like five or ten years. Now is that because of me or storytelling, I don't know.

same only I always pretend I'm fine and then go sperg out alone

It was a happy ending though. Even though he realized that everything about him was fake, it was real to him and once he understood that he could make his own choices and help people.

Real

Well think about it as he didn't die just chill on that stairs
After that he and Deckard's daughter started to going on together

human

bean?

>being so incredibly standard

He was already off baseline before the interaction with GiantJOI

The only fact that intense emotional stress can cause an existential crisis in a replica is all the movie needed to drive home a point. There was no need for the whole third act

>is all the movie needed to drive home a point.
Then there'd be no point, what matters is what he does after that.

>There was no need to show that K is actually a completely average replicant who has no identity whatsoever so he denies both Wallace and the rebellion and makes his first individual choice in his life by reuniting a father with his daughter

How was lying to madam and went searching for Deckard alone not an individual choice already?

>A robot shows more emotion than Sup Forums

What did Denis mean?

>then he finds out he wasnt special in his interaction with JOI, he wasnt the one to make her break her programming to live him
I don't remember this.

Because he was doing it believing he was special.

It's not much about the part of her breaking programming and asking him to disconnect her. It's about the part when big Joi calls K by the name Joe and that shows that Joi are programmed to call their user Joe as a generic name if they don't receive an official name for the user. The name wasn't something special for K, just part of her programming.

You didn't understand Joi's character or her point in the movie.

Wouldn't he already be aware of such a thing?

what the fucking fuck is your point?
How is doing something because YOU BELIEVE TO BE SPECIAL methodically any different then doing something because YOU REALIZE YOU ARE NOT

You get a revalation,you do something as an individual. Stop. That's the point.

Because it changes the entire reason why he does things and his entire motivation. He goes to find Deckard because he needs answers to the unknown, he goes to save Deckard because he HAS all the answers and never realized it. He thought him being special could elevate him beyond the life he had, instead he realized he could do it by his actions, bereft of any "special" status.

How is this hard to understand? A superhero deciding to go do something heroic is not the same thing as someone thinking they were a superhero but turning out to be a regular fucking Joe going to do something heroic.