How can anyone vote frump Trump, the cuck?

He allowed this women pastor to cuck him on stage.

You don't disrespect the wishes of a head of the house of which you are a guest

Remember that one time Trump made fun of Sanders for giving up the mike to black women protesters?

Sometimes i wonder if trump is a dead ringer in this election. He wont get female, hispanic, black votes in this political climate, his entire election hinges on the rightwing caucasion vote.

> He allowed this women pastor to cuck him on stage.

She had sex with his wife?

Is that what you are saying?

>You don't disrespect the wishes of a head of the house of which you are a guest

Not who you were talking to, but I pay rent.

>implying blacks, or mexicans will vote at all
Without the magic negro, they won't go to the polls.

>Not who you were talking to, but I pay rent.

Sorry, wrong thread.

remember them threatening a 80 year old jew into let them talk?

> Waaah Trump will not get anyone

> Meanwhile polling highest numbers of blacks and hispanics

> Actually winning with non-black minorities according to Rasmussen

this, if it's her church she has a right. Don't disrespect a place of worship, Trump did right by letting her speak.

I was really glad he handled this the way he did. He seemed genuinely surprised that he was interrupted, then was apologetic and moved right along with his speech, focusing on Flints troubles and that we all need to work together to fix them.

I would say this was his most political moment yet when dealing with people. Even the hecklers in the crowd only got firm, but polite rebuffs.

Get in here

Trump went in and insulted people at a black church and she cut him off when he started spouting his BS?

Is there video of this?

>female church head

wtf land is this?

wait, has hildawg spoken at any black churches?

That's fucking shitty.

Fuck off, shill.

Protestants, go figure.

protestants m8
fucking heretics

This wasn't his event ya mook. He was invited to speak.

>wtf land is this

Its the current year Aussie friend ya gotta get with it!

Difference is, That was a Bernie event taken over
This was a guest at a dindu church event where they make the rules. She also was trying to bait Trump as per her facebook post and ended up making herself look like a cunt.

Trump 1
Dindu Witch: 0

Hispanic here, going to an engineering school with a bunch of browns from Middle East, South Asia, etc.
There's almost unanimous support for Trump in most of my classes.

The leftist meme of minorities hating Trump is just a meme. Trump is doing relatively well with minorities, and just a few days ago, he gained a few more points with Hispanics, while Hillary lost 2 points.

Politicians can speak in churches, but when they speak of politics, a churches taxfree status is endangered. This doesn't stop democrat vote busses from lining up after service, but there is a grey line she was trying to cut there. For everybody's interest

>Even when ambushed by a pre-planned attack, it takes Trump milliseconds to switch gears and move on.

Hillary stands NO CHANCE at the debates. Fucking kek

Ok, but why would Trump decide to speak at such a place? Wouldn't anyone with half a brain know that a Church with a female priest\pastor\whatever is going to be a hotbed of leftoid bullshit?

see
the leaf actually gets it