So Sup Forums

So Sup Forums

non-Americans are not humans

The first one is a symbol. I get offended to the first, but sad to the second. I don't really feel like being those virtue signaling faggots, so I'm not going to type a thing about muh feels.

So why would a dead sub-human shitskin off the shore of Europe affect my own self interests?

Why should I care OP?

nope, Bush, Clinton, Obama killed all those children. Not Americans. A true American President acts like Donald Trump, stating we had no business doing what we did over there. Step on my flag in front of my face, eat a .45

Stepping on and destroying a nations flag is used as a direct insult and protest at a nation's people or government.

A picture of a dead kid is just a picture of a dead kid.

>I get offended to the first
Then you have to go back, Pablo. Be sure to lay a brick in the wall on your way.

Really makes me correct the record

Moral relativity, mate. I care more about the American flag than the lives of sandniggers.

>inb4 edgy

Why would a dead child offend me?

The only thing I am offended by is his father ran to Europe to ficki ficki and left him and his mom behind to die.

I love my country and demand that people respect it's symbols but I give absolutely zero fucks about Syria or Syrians nor do I care about any other Third world war torn shit hole.

>not being angry at somebody treading on the symbol of your nation
>calling somebody who is a mexican
cuck

Getting offended when people trample the flag is bad?

>I love a country that is ran by Jews.

Top kek.

>If you care more about your own tribe and bloodline than another tribe and bloodline you're brainwashed

(((W9OV5/iR)))

Why should we care that Muslim terrorists are killing their own people?

We do care in the fact we don't want them here.

Hey op kys. Nothing more. I hear the song of a new noose rising.

Why are you so offended by someone else standing on a symbol? Especially given that the creators of the USA endorsed complete freedom of speech and were themselves rebels/traitors to their country.

I get wanting to be anti-liberal, but why the flag thing?

I'm sure Canada is more your style.

I really need you guys to stop Internet bullying me right now, okay?

(I'm retarded and fucked up my post)

The first one is an act and "symbol" typically performed by the "feels before reals" crowd. These types of people are typically the first in line to support a war to remove an "ebil dicktaster" which often leads to the second panel.

Most people who have served for example, or are informed enough to know what conflict means - will never support it unless absolutely necessary.

I'm offended by both, and I don't wrap myself in the flag. The only people who I know were wrapped in a flag are dead, because they got killed in a bullshit war.

/thread nigger

MUH CHILEANS

>You're brainwashed if you care about things that concern you while not givng a shit about those not concerning you at all

?

Chileans aren't too bad

Why would I be offended by my country blowing up terrorists?

Being offended means someone insulted something you value, often sentimental or personal value.

Seeing dead innocent kids evokes sadness.

But I don't really value the american flag that much, so I'm not brainwashed it appears.

>they're children and they're dead
>you should care
wew lad they are not my children or my countrymen's children
fuckem their parents shouldn't have subscribed the nazi death cult no as islam that caused their death

Wtf I hate flags now

>implying I'm offended by either
Leafs of physically incapable of feeling compassion. I should know.

>do libs think we are stomping all over a dead baby?

tier post

I'd be happier if they were stomping on the kids corpse while it laid on the flag and the 7 Americans draped in gods flag cheered the stomper on

Fuck Muslims. Long live America

FPBP

I like you

Wow I'm fucking offended, posting dead people is really lifeist and it disparages against people of mortality. Delete this post now.

This

Like an ai gf?

I think you're confused here Ireland.

who's the queen of Ireland Paddy?

fpbp

what about the faggots offended by the flag just being there?

I don't care about other countries they can burn for all I care

I'm mother fucking sick of these useful idiot leftists shitting on our country. If you love those dying kids and hate our country so much go over there and help them you goddamn treasonous cunts.