Voltron: Legendary Defender

NEW SEASON 2 CLIP: WORMHOLE CATASTROPHE

youtube.com/watch?v=tDc2bUu1zMo&feature=youtu.be

Allura and Coran seem to be stuck in an infinite time loop.

Other urls found in this thread:

denofgeek.com/us/tv/voltron/261275/voltron-legendary-defender-season-2-review-spoiler-free
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lotor when?

probably pretty quick

Why isn't Allura de-aging?

Gotta love the squirrels.

>Allura becomes a loli and stays that way
>the show somehow gets more popular

Coran will be de-aged until he's a red-haired bishonen. He will then replace Keith in the job shuffle and start flirting with Lance.

you have to appreciate the squirrels

With that new look maybe now Coran will finally get the attention he deserves.

Kawaii as fuck.

I've been shipping him with Alfor since the beginning.

Coran is a gem. Too bad in this fandom, if you aren't a paladin, you get forgotten for the most part.

At least one person has already drawn long hair Coran though.

Jesus, that was fast.

Or is this just a well-predicted drawing?

They did it after they saw the clip. Fujos can be quite industrious.

The barrier she's standing inside seems to protect her from alterations in time and space.

>the episode is just Coran, Allura and the mice stuck in an endless wormhole loop with minor changes every time they enter the void
Not gonna lie, I'm pretty hype if that's the case. Sounds fun.

The NYCC panel confirms that the first episode is centered around Shiro and Keith, who get stranded together. Second episode is Lance and Hunk, which was already screened at that same panel, and the third episode is Pidge in isolation.

It be funny if Allura turned into her old look as a reference.

You'd be surprised.
I one watched one episode that revealed the design of a character that had been referenced for half the run time, and less than ten minutes later I counted almost fifty new drawings on twitter.

That would be hilarious.

how long until the release date?

If he wasn't a ginger maybe.

Jan 20th.

11 days friend.

cool it wont be a long wait

Sounds like a long time to spend on the paladins separately since they took so long to start forming some cohesion in the first season but if it gives a chance to flesh them out more then that's fine. Though Pidge is already the most well-developed character of the cast so a whole episode about her seems excessive when other characters desperately need it more (I'm looking at you, Kardboard).

Keith needs someone to play off of more than Pidge. Pidge has a solid enough outline that you can put her by herself and still get plenty out of the deal. We just needed to get her away from Shiro. We've gotten plenty of that dynamic.

>Pidge has had plenty of episodes centering around her
>she probably has the most development of any character
>I still want to see more episodes with her as the main
I know its selfish, but she has so much potential with her father and brother as well as her technological skills.

Are we going to call Coran/Zarkon Corkon or Zaran?

Corkon sounds cuter.

>my name is Keith. I'm so emo.

Emos confirmed for still existing in the future.

i just want them to do something with her brother and father.if she just finds them and saves them then thats typical.If they are dead is typical as well.
Imagine if her father was transformed into a monster because of experiments and her brother went mad.Now that would be cool.

It is selfish. Let someone like Keith, Lance, Allura and Shiro get some development this season.

They are planning something big with Keith, probably setting him up to become the new Black Paladin and giving the Red Paladin/Lion title to Allura.

Lance has plenty of development compared to the other three.

>Coran turns into a cute legal shota and stays that way
That younger hairstyle looks good though, hopefully it does stay that way so fujos won't be leaving him out of drawings of the whole group.

>Allura becomes a loli and stays that way

Kamen Rider Den-O tried that and it didn't work.

I wonder how many times will Shiro get triggered this season.

Do you think we'll see it this season?

>release clips about Lance, Hunk, Pidge, Allura and Coran
>still nothing about Shiro and Keith's episode

2hot4youtube.

im guessing whatever happens to them is pretty big

We finally learn who tops.

Hana got lolified because her actress had other obligations IIRC.

Shiro, obviously

i swear to god if this show turns out to be nothing but cheap yaoibait i'll flip a table

Shiro is a needy bottom.

I know that, but child actors are usually never a good idea in my book.

I hate you, Misha

Good thing there is no yaoibait bar having attractive young men.

Real question, will Shiro be topless at some point?

...One of the squirrels looks like a penis.

Are you saying there's no lowkey checking out going on here?

Geez, user. Be careful with those freudian slips.

Allura was the slut all along.

Well on a second look they all look like dicks.

>only one

They're hinting at future canon gay, obviously.

No you neo-fujo.

sod off, nobody called the fun police

Keith wasn't checked out Rolo, but you can still pair them. I never said you couldn't.

Kind of a Star Trek-ey premise, I'm into it.

Thank you for your support.

please let this be a thing

I'm curious, though, why Coran is de-ageing but the mice transformed?

Space mice evolved from space squirrels.

Maybe the changes are just random.

I love you, Misha

More best Paladin is always good.

>Coran changes to his original 80s look

Hell yeah.

Gotta love the cock.

Which Paladins have had the least interaction with one another? I don't remember much said between Keith and Hunk, or Shiro and Lance.

You're forgetting this iconic Keith and Hunk scene, and "big man".

I'd say it's a tie between those two.
The only time I remember of Keith and Hunk is Keith insulting him about his coordination or weight, and I'm pretty sure Lance only interacted with Shiro was when he was knocked unconscious and Shiro protected him.
Other interactions were always between the entire group.

Watch it be nothing interesting and they don't even talk in the first episode.

If this happens I will fuck something up.

Den of Geek saw the first three episodes denofgeek.com/us/tv/voltron/261275/voltron-legendary-defender-season-2-review-spoiler-free

>Keith development never

After all this secrecy for 6 months, I might honestly lose it

>If this happens I will fuck something
unf

I'm still waiting on Lance's hero worship to come back

It's only the first three episodes though. and they did say this:

>Everyone gets some time to shine, although Keith still ends up with the least development. At this point I’m wondering if this is an intentional choice. He does feature prominently in the first episode but we don’t get a better handle on who this guy is. With a certain development at the end of episode three that might start to change.

>With a certain development at the end of episode three that might start to change.
what

>With a certain development at the end of episode three that might start to change.
What do they mean by this

Lotor.

Finally

New Pidge though.

Shiro and Hunk maybe?
there are a fair amount of moments where Shiro is talking directly to Lance though the only screentime they get alone is when Lance is unconcious

Ayy.

Maybe the "I want you to lead Voltron" line from Shiro? We do see them all back together as a team and Shiro being the leader again in the new trailer, though, so maybe that line actually happens some time later in the season, and not while they're split off.

It looked like Shiro and Keith landed on the same planet but probably in different areas, so maybe something happens when they find each other? Like a conversation about their past or something.

That's old Pidge from nycc

If it's episode 3, that sounds like it might be the Pidge episode unless they're intercutting what's happening with the other paladins in it.

>not Lotor/galra/etc
BORING

They said episode 3 is the Shiro-centric episode. We just assumed episode 1 is about Shiro and Keith since they chose to show episode 2 at NYCC. The Allura and Coran clip is supposed to be from episode 1, and that epsiode is supposed to feature Keith "promintently" too, so I guess the first ep is actually an ensemble one. Then we have Lance and Hunk in episode 2, and the Shiro (and Keith) in episode 3.

That the true endgame all along has been Heith.

Where does the Pidge episode fit then?

Episode 1, too, probably. We see Lance and Hunk reunite with Pidge at the end of episode 2, so I'm guessing she gets out of whatever planet she's stuck on in episode 1.

Where were you when Galra Keith went canon?

I didn't exist because it'll never be canon