Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VcqSjXMhbQ
clickhole.com/article/campaign-setback-jeb-bushs-bus-broke-down-train-tr-3866
youtube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI
youtube.com/watch?v=8MhdHCHjInY
youtube.com/watch?v=ElkwXZhFKAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RIP Guacman

Are you implying that the election is over? Surge is coming any day now, you wait.

Not even joking he's super similar to my dad.

Guy's low test af.

THREAD MUSIC
youtube.com/watch?v=7VcqSjXMhbQ
THREAD MUSIC

best jeb

Onion was publishing some top-tier bants about Jeb

clickhole.com/article/campaign-setback-jeb-bushs-bus-broke-down-train-tr-3866

Fucking hell

youtube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI

What a bitch. Explains everything really

I can imagine him as the most sadistic perverted fuck out of his family. Like at their monthly child rape orgies he does shit that disgusts the other pervs. Just look at him, he's so odd.

Fuck, this upsets me. Jeb doesn't deserve this.

God I feel sorry for the man

his entire life.webm

This one

He was too pure for this election

pottery

Poor guy

One one knew who he was except for the fact that he rigged Florida in favor of W.

Now he can't get a job. Maybe he can in church.

Why the FUCK do any of you feel bad for someone like Jeb? He would have had us invaded even more, of course out of an act of love. He's the cookie cutter fake politician scumbag.

kek

He'd make a good vice president.

you know its Jeb starting these threads right? This his own attempt at 4D chess for 2020, planting the seeds early

Hello guac my old friend.

best Jeb

dahnald

My all time favorite Jeb, it shows how truly petty he is, being the tallest man on stage and still feeling like he needs to exaggerate his height

The turtles, Donald.

more like Jeb is always trying to get in on the orgies and Georgie has to tell him, "It's just not for you Jeb" every time

fuck, when did they release photos of the Bataclan?

That same night?

was heading for the bridge?

youtube.com/watch?v=8MhdHCHjInY

OH...

>when Sup Forums found out he had a goblin wife

as a floridian, i feel sorry for his taste in goblin females. also for his life.

where's the text on how dubya didn't really want to be president while jeb did?

>mfw realizing i'd be just like Jeb if I were in politics

> Here's Why Jeb Bush Will Win The Nomination 11/19/2015

>Despite Trump’s impressive domination of the race so far, there’s still much uncertainty and a lack of consensus among party insiders over leadership and who’s most electable. Let’s face it: the ride’s been fascinating in that 20-car pile-up kind of way, but the likelihood is that Trump will not be the party’s nominee, no matter how much of a rock star he may appear to be right now. The math just doesn’t add up. His 20+% support among the GOP’s radical fringe is not enough to carry him to the convention next Summer (besides the fact that he’s lately appeared mentally unhinged). So then who takes the mantle?

>Bush has the cash and, more importantly, the moderate-enough positions (and sanity) to wait patiently for the clown show to end. He’s been Mr. Steady with his roughly 6%, and stands the best chance of winning the war of attrition with Trump. Bush’s plan is for Trump to take down all the others and then begin imploding himself. One might argue that Trump’s implosion is already underway, the same way volcanoes erupt: you can’t really see how bad it is until the lava starts violently spewing from the top. And then guess who’s the last man standing?

this thread is missing pocket turtles and the one where Barb explains how much play doh he can eat

These are the saddest Yebs.

Yeb, I...

That accually makes him look good

wtf jeb. It's like that episode where george costanza tells his life story to get a good apartment.

He's the hero we deserve, just not the one we need *right* now

I was working on this for a while back during Peak Guac but became too low energy.

Anyone want to spruce it up and send it to him on twitter?

>inb4 le reddit cartoon

Didn't the jewish mafia give him 100 million to represent them? I'm surprised he still has all his fingers.

I just love Jeb threads so much. Pls clap.

youtube.com/watch?v=ElkwXZhFKAw

Of Guac and Men

Wasn't he the tallest of all the candidates?

He's a big guy

Jeb proved that you can be a manlet on the inside.

oh man thats brutal i actually feel incredibly bad for jeb

>He's "odd" therefore he must be some kind of sick fuck

Fucking normalfags I swear to christ