You can't make this shit up

>alberta
If you want people to stop thinking you're a bunch of rednecks, maybe start by not having a pickup truck police force?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PScmRiaZhwk
globalnews.ca/news/2188465/high-powered-guns-100k-in-drugs-seized-during-north-edmonton-raid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I apologize on behalf of my fellow Canadian for this awful post

You're an awful post

This isn't political though.

My police department has a truck, but they only use it to haul junk to the dump.

The next city over has unmarked trucks to look down into people's cars and pull them over for texting.

Why do you think redneck is an insult?

>conservative
>blue collar
>owns guns
>hunts
>farms

I don't want anyone to stop thinking this of us. I'd be embarrassed if people thought we were homosexual liberal Toronto cucks

Dude this OP is really bad. What the fuck is going on there in Canada?

Found the Ontario poster

DRUMPF

We are the Texas of Canada you nigger faggot.

Fuck you faggot trucks are awesome.

You could haul a couple tons of chained up nignogs in the back if they stack well enough.

Texas has jobs

Don't we have dogsled teams in our military?

The hell is wrong with having trucks?

Pfft they roll better than that you bitch.

They seize and use jacked up rigpig trucks with 20s and tint with a big diamondplated toolbox in the back.

Pussy

What part of Canada do you live where the winter doesn't turn the roads into swiss cheese?

I live in Calgary

Is your pothole problem like ours?

Not as bad as our redneck problem

>Working class whites
>A problem
Let me guess, you voted for Nenshi.

Trucks are a symbol of the patriarchy and may scare female officers and residents alike.

Trucks are rape and no amount of rough Canadian terrain will change that. We need cars and cars only

>municipal elections
>mattering

It does when your one of the largest cities.

We have tucks, cars, SUVs and unmarked Chargers in Texas. Fuck off.

tucks

Apology accepted. Now to bed both of you.

dude you suck so hard

this the worst thread i've seen since some aussie just awoke from a coma and was telling a story about he nutted on the hospitals laptop or something

we have a lamborghini and I don't even live in a real big town

Nice to see there are still people with functioning brain cells in Canada

>>City with a shit load of snow and flooding from the bow has a truck.

Wow, what retards, why would they ever need a truck.

plz be my ai gf

Pickup trucks for police are pretty smart in terms of the non arrest things they do like helping broken down motorists on the side of the road/responding to accident scenes with supplies/etc.

SUVs should be called trans-cars

At least they're not manitobins and they're faggoty rivalry for everyone else.
We know you have a tiny penis.
Fuck off.

I love rednecks. So kys. Build a northern wall keep the French faggots out.

Funny, in my hometown, the sheriff's department only has SUV's and pickups. Because it's fucking North Dakota and 4 wheel drive is important, especially in a rural county in the north. For fuck's sake, OP, you're a Canadian. How do you not understand this?

What a fucking cringeworthy post.

This isn't even a shit post.

It's an autism post.

I like NYPD's ESU trucks, I've seen them over turn cars and double as small command posts

you can't be serious op

nobody gives a fuck about being called a redneck

Love me some liaison cars.

Who cares. OP is from Toronto, the butthole of Canada.

Exactly. They should care

I'm from calgary

reasons why police forces have trucks and SUV's

Truck is for rugged turrain and the pick-up probably has AWD, and the ability to haul or pull trailers, such as mobile SWAT units, ATV haulers, or towing if needed

reasons for SUV = multiple suspects, weapons, Dogs,

this is the kind of retard that tries to take his car through fire roads that aren't grated regularly

you are one dumb mother fucker OP

At least its something useful. Faggot cops here in Atlanta just got a new M5

It's hard to pack off a dead moose in a Prius

pretty jealous

also op, seriously what the fuck does that have to do at all with politics?

They are rednecks though. They literally wear cowboy hats and hunt natives. LMAO.

>Cops use a truck instead of a standard car
>This is so noteworthy Sup Forums has to be told!

Holy shit OP kill yourself

I'll be sure to avoid it

why?

>mass media has made him such an insecure preener he cannot see a cop truck without suffering the anxiety that others might percieve him as unsophisticated

Yellowknife is all trucks. You big city faggots don't understand.

this is the only explanation that I can see

They could have bought one of these and used for disaster relief or whatever

Forgot pick

when we invade your country we will let you and your family go along un harmed.

What the fuck is wrong with cowboy hats?

You name, we got it

youtube.com/watch?v=PScmRiaZhwk

This shit gets ridiculous, I don't think this is everything

>Calgary
>Like 7 or 8 PM
>Bed time
???

Underrated

>2016
>thinking "redneck" is an insult

the 90's called, they want their insults back

the term "redneck" is more or less a fashion or lifestyle now than the true meaning

it comes from the civil war, confederate soldiers would get sunburned and the backs of their necks were bright red

don't you have a sister to fuck

also, trucks cost 15% more if not twice as much, as a regular car,

so if anything, owning a trucks means that they are RICHER than you

>canada

have fun with the driverless cars that kills someone about twice a week

Source: any fucking news headline with the words "Tesla" or "autonomous" usually is about someone being killed while in or run over by an autonomous car, not saying the tech is bad, but we are 7-12 years before we can fully trust the AI

>canada throwing out insults

don't you have a mosque to pray in? get going ahmed

Don't you have a dog to blow?

OP is jealous that the tiniest bit of dirt rips his pussy ass cars bumper off

You need a 4x4 here dumbass

A lot of these are probably seized from criminals. Alaska State Troopers had a niggered out Cadillac Escalade that was seized from some drug dealer.

that actually made me laugh

8/10

>implying there's anything wrong with this

HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO HAUL ALL THE MASSIVE LOOT WE EARN FROM RAIDS, WITH A FUCKING CRUISER?!

globalnews.ca/news/2188465/high-powered-guns-100k-in-drugs-seized-during-north-edmonton-raid/

>longview
>thinking they actually use that

i lived in that exact longview for a couple years (got a job for a company that went under after my 2nd year there so i moved back home after my last paycheck)

they use that for car shows, schools (DARE and anti-drug propaganda shit for kids), and Charity events

their main fleet is Fords, Taurus, Explorer, and a couple F-150's, the Intercepter V6 in the taurus pushes like 600bhp, man, the thing can fly, they don't need a sports car for persuits

What's wrong with killing natives?

>cowboy hats

all sherrifs wear cowboy hats, you stupid fuck

state troopers wear them too,

>high powered guns
>a couple of SKS

I hate this country sometimes

Never mind him just another faggot from ontario. Don't you have some pitbulls to murder or some brown cock that needs sucking?

Alberta is famous for ranching an supplies the beef for most of canada and a lot of USA too. He's making fun of literal cowboys for wearing cowboy hats.

Cowboy hats are boss. Enjoy your high taxs and shitty beef.

Living in Victoria BC, Canada. Cops drive Dodge Chargers. I've watched these cucks rip down the main drag at 3am, driving like they stole it. Literally joyriding, big smiles on their fat faces and they weren't even responding to an emergency. There's one (or maybe more) guys who drive a paddy wagon and they drive like complete faggots on a consistent basis. Literally cutting off traffic, not knowing how to properly accelerate without nearly hitting pedestrians (just happened to me 2 days ago) and switching lanes in busy traffic without signalling.

The rest of the cops here are pretty nice though and some of the grill cops are kinda cute lol. But seriously, can't believe these guys get such nice rides and then bitch and complain that their funding is inadequate. I've seen other cities on the west coast where the cops get nice trucks. I honestly think the government buys the police force intimidating cars so the public are more likely to comply. There is no advantage to giving cops these vehicles, especially when they're supposed to be servants and not oppressors.

Could be worse, you could be Japanese, chasing cube cars with your cube cruiser

youtube.com/watch?v=hhOzP7kct-Q

They're based NotleyWagons. Slaying right wing hegemony since 1920