In a 2005 interview...

>In a 2005 interview, director Hayao Miyazaki related that Weinstein aggressively sought a large number of edits to Miyazaki's animated film Princess Mononoke for the film's American release. Miyazaki stated that his producer sent Weinstein a samurai sword with the message "No cuts" attached to the blade. According to Miyazaki, the film was released without the edits Weinstein wanted. Weinstein has always insisted that such editing is done in the interest of creating the most financially viable film. "I'm not cutting for fun", Harvey Weinstein said in an interview. "I'm cutting for the shit to work. All my life I served one master the film. I love movies."

>The director chortles. "Actually, my producer did that. Although I did go to New York to meet this man, this Harvey Weinstein, and I was bombarded with this aggressive attack, all these demands for cuts." He smiles. "I defeated him."
Still, pic related is always valid.

is that a herpes sore on his bottom lip?

I like Miyazaki more now.

After reading "Weinstein" immediately followed by "aggressively", I instinctively thought that I was about to learn Miyazaki was yet another of Weinstein's victims.

How do the Nips out-jew the jew?

>I love movies
I live movies.
I-max movies.

How many Asian movies has Weinstein raeped?

I was the first one to post this quote and make this joke like a month ago

By controlling their own media

>Weinstein has always insisted that such editing is done in the interest of creating the most financially viable film. "I'm not cutting for fun", Harvey Weinstein said in an interview. "I'm cutting for the shit to work. All my life I served one master the film. I love movies."

In regards to Japanese shunning Weinstein over any sort of cutting Miyazakis films, I have to say this is completely false

Japanese society as a whole respects positions of power and corporate structure, and as such any man will look far more favorable than that of of a weak, unorganized women spouting unproven claims left and right. Especially when given the choice between gaijin of power, or a female gaijin that uses sex to get ahead.

Once the media gets tired of these tabloid news, Japanese will undoubtedly bring more of their works and entrust it to Weinstein. In fact, Weinstein is respected and renowned throughout Japanese business culture so much that various groups and individuals are viewed favorably and respected despite being gaijin. For example, unlike on Sup Forums, Weinstein is actually treated with respect and viewed as honorary Japanese. He's commonly referred to as "くそったれ", which directly translates to "One of Us".

>a bunch of loli enthusiasts consider a jewish rapist "one of them"

Well, no shit

How can one man be so based

Harvey will you shut the fuck up and kill yourself already you filthy jew

Sending someone a knife as a gift in Japanese culture is a SUPER aggressive move, like a bigger power play than testicle pics. It's like saying "I'm prepared to cut all ties with you".

Too subtle.

>He's commonly referred to as "くそったれ", which directly translates to "One of Us"
kek

Didn't Miyazaki admit to being in love with 12 year old girls or something?

cunnyism is the path to enlightenment

No dumb ass.

Based Oshii outed him as being a pedo years ago.

link?

Joke's on him, Harvester later used the sword to comp his food.

>send a sword
>the message is "no cuts"

that's some zen riddle right there

you're american right?

>the film was released without the edits Weinstein wanted
> the film was released without the edits Weinstein wanted

fucking based samurai

>be jew
>just trying to sate my insatiable urge to min/max profit from the goyim
>crazy fucking nip sends me a samurai sword
>the jew fear the samurai

This. Based Harv is /our guy/

Imagine an american sending a gun and saying "no clips" or some shit

Send a gun to sports illustrated and have a not attatched that says no clips.

You had one job.

>guns = swords
Shoulda let Paddock know, user. Deadly Nippon steel could have taken the whole city.

>English script by Niel Gaiman.
>Miyazaki loves it more than the original

This is my new favorite Hollywood story.

Don't you mean

>be american
>send gun
>"no reshoots"

GOOD post, friend

And?

>Demanding credit on an anonymous egypitian chat room

I love this pasta. Pro tip: translate the moonrunes newfags.

Only if the gun was a Garand

Did you get your Sup Forums points yet?
Im still waiting on mine

Why would you even cut Princess Mononoke? The movie is not that long and I can't think of any scenes that should be left out.

what a massive fucking cunt

The Jews really do see Asians as the final boss, in case you're wondering. I have Jewish family members, and it's a thing.