What did they mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=sjobevGAYHQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9CnTDE2zZU0
youtube.com/watch?v=sjobevGAYHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wEBvZs_pvbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The kind of language he's using is the same they use in religion, except they kept better continuity.

Nice word salad, retard.

No shit

>sjw's force Stan Lee to read a script defending their dismantling of classic comic books

This is too far, someone start shooting these idiots.

This is pretty cute and sweet. Can't help but love Stan for the showman he is
I don't really know what the context of this video is. Meh, would rather see old man Stan do home-video propaganda than corporate test-audience MCU does

This is a pro-white board only, cuck.

He's not Chinese?

I am pro-white you commie

Oy vey! Next you'll be saying Mel Brooks is a Jew!

Too bad hatred is a natural human emotion and it will never be erradicated no matter how flower smelling disney like your speech against it is.
Therefore nothing personal kid.

Pro-white means nothing because "white identity" is a meme made by culturelet burger mutts with nigger, irish, and continental blood.

Reread his post

WTF, next you'll tell me Harrison Ford is Jewish!

>we're all part of one big family: the human family!
>*flees to Israel*

FUCK yeah

>oy vey we replaced our classic comics heroes for randomly raced and gendered somebodies
>goys aren't buying it
>they must be racis
>tell the old man to order them to stop being racist and buy more comics
>recis wrong pls don't kill my doggo :DD

>That man next to you, he's your brother.
B-But Stan, nobody is next to me...

This is sad. Marvel propping him up like a puppet.
The jump cuts make it seem he's echausted between tapes. His life partner is gone and Marvel continues to push the old man to shill their crummy defense rhetoric.

And to top it off the youtube comments are disabled.

Hang on.

Stan Lee is his name? I thought it was just Stanley, like Prince or Madonna!

I agree with him we must impeach that orange retard

Exactly. Real comic book fans know Stan Lee hates niggers and faggots like nobody's business. He would never say something positive about diversity or promoting tolerance or anything gay like that.

>And to top it off the youtube comments are disabled.
Because no one wants to hear this pablum anymore, and they know it.

Is that why hee entrusted Sam Raimi to direct spider man?

He's there biggest PR guy he literally has no control of what he can say honestly if anything he gets fed lines.

>comments are disabled for this video

>Marvel will always be a reflection of what you see out side
Scandinavian Gods are turning black in the name of diversity?

I can't believe this guy is still alive, he has looked completely senile since I have memory of him.

>
Spiderman chills with niggers?

the U.S. has 25 years tops before an asian confederation steals the stock market or introduces their own currency and just annihilates it, maybe less

Not what i said chapotraphouse-kun

Stanley is witnessing his creations identities being dissolved and cannot resist or else he is racist.
Its just wrong to replace every stabilished character like that, take blade for example who was black from the start, now imagine china bought its copyrights and the new blade is replaced by a chinese esquimo.
Imagine complaining about it makes you racist.

>film his cameos in advance
>all of the marvel stars pay tribute to Stan Lee
>Stan Lee implores the public that his wishes are for Marvel to be progressive and inclusive
Hell be fine

his creations still exist
why would you whine about different versions of them being created? they literally have no effect on the originals you crying pussy

I don't know. The way they tell stories of heroism have changed a lot. also now everything is interconnected and spiderman is somehow hero worshiping iron man. bigotry obviously has place in comics sine they need ideology for antagonists. In this magic world saying "I don't want my country represented by a Muslims" is le bigotry.
>bigotry
oh yeah let us recall the sensitive way marvel handle foreign culture or skin.

Mad red pill right there, its why the feds and the world bank kikes always get someone who claims to be bitcoin creator arrested, they failed at it and are now injecting funds into not one but SEVERAL crypto currencies, they want the bitcoin (and its model) OUT, they do not like the idea that the people can just embrace a currency they cannot print freely.

Serves them right, i am not a commie but in china i trust.

I hope he fucking dies already so he's not doing anymore cameos
Rips me out of a movie when suddenly "HEY IT'S STAN LEE REMEMBER HIM??"

If Stan hates niggers so much then why did he make Robbie who makes Jameson look autistic all the time in Spider-Man?

>except they kept better continuity
he is old. His handlers had to give him the text and recut the video. wording makes it clear that its not his words

>disney cgi's him into future movies to say how based the new black captain america is

That modern comic creators are cucks, which is not news.

Not crying, just not accepting it, does me not buying the black iron girl™ comics makes me a crying fag? no, we can still dislike things, that doesn't means anyone is triggered, and in this site i can state why, its because she is black for the sake of being black, am not buying it.

Call me every buzzword you have on the book, the money wont leave this pocket my negro.

>GAYHQ
it's literally in the url

so what you are saying is that "white identity" is a set of ideas that unites a diverse group of people from various ethnic backgrounds?

I kind of liked his message of humanism until he started to claim that me and everyone else is part of "the marvel universe"

like jeez old man slow your roll a bit there, your cartoons aren't that important.

kek

Comments are disabled for this video.

HOLY SHIT

Wtf I love dc now

>nobody is next to me
Im next to you, user. I guess the vid was made to be viewed on subway or on a bus
it is. His name is Stanley Martin Lieber

lol did you think he was attempting an inspirational video just for the sake of the human race?

stop strawmanning, dipshit
I never defended "black iron girl" nor told you have to like it
is your attention span really so short that you can't even keep track of a simple conversation?

Frank Miller/ Dark Horse literally had a comic about torturing Muslims to death. They're /our comic/.

lol

The orange makes me happy.

> in the body of Marvel

This is so Blasphemous and depressing at the same time.

The state of our culture.

>passed away in his sleep
When? also how many years till we find out his doctor "helped" him into that sleep?

>Marvel has to literally cry to their grandpa to fight their battles
How pathetic can Marvel Comics be?

because I want to read more of the old versions I like and not this abominations. How hard is it to comprehend? books are not video games, you can just keep replaying the old shit

illuminati can't help themselves, they have to leave hints

>people can actually get angry about a positive message like this

So is this what Marvel does any time they have bad PR at comic con or social media? Get Stan Lee to voice his authority to quell naysayers?

That youtube url has GAYHQ in it.

GAY HQ

What was meant by this?

It still making sense inside what was being said dumdum, the first post i replied to was asking about the context of the video (why it exists) wich i replied with greentexted forced diversity being naturally rejected by the audience that you managed to mistake by me claiming stan lee was a white nationalist wich i replied accurately explaining the abrupt change on characters was the reason for neo-marvel nose down drop in comics sales, the originals are being replaced by randomly raced and gendered versions for the sake of pandering to usa liberals, i am not white nor american nor liberal, i don't wanna read MyFavoriteHero™ getting replaced by a hamfisting propaganda machine.

Are you too stupid to keep track of context? if you need help again i will provide.

Because Stan Lee is only told "these alt-right comic shops are racist fokes who hate diversity, sickem granpa!" any time when they get bad buzz for their partnerships and bad business practices. Comic stores already explained what the problem was and these guys want to stick their head and the dirt and let misguided old man who probably knows fuck all whats going on fight battles he has no context of.

job (at) GAY HQ

You're talking to people that don't believe in human rights and advocate for "might makes right" when that would just get them kicked off the PC in real life.

They are using the oldman as a last resort to solve the recent poor sales in comics

youtube.com/watch?v=9CnTDE2zZU0

Its nothing but corporate manipulation, their voodoo executives claims people aren't buying the diversified new comics because they are racists.

Its bunch of nice sounding words trying to say only problem here is you.

>misleading an oldman to defending your shit practices is a positive message

>they
Does Stan not go by the male pronouns anymore ?

>We're all one big family
>Except the goyim, who make up about 95% of the family, they're cattle

He said he can't even read comic books anymore because his eyesight's so bad, and his wife just died which means he's vulnerable and grieving. Didn't stop Marvel into manipulating him to say this to quell fans anger at their heroes being replaced.

Well guess they'll have fun explaining to Stan that Marvel Comics has been reduced to Disney's IP Farm for Star Wars comics because thats the only edge they got at this point.

BASED Stan Lee is BASED

i dont agree, call me old school, but the black board is far more superior

>pro-white
>blacked threads reach bump limit

yeah right.

I wish Disney would let this poor guy die in peace already.

>religion
The bible taught me to hate people different than me, women are inferior, and how to take slaves. His message seems to be a lot more inclusive.

Well I doubt he's got too much energy, but all things considered, Stan is exceptionally sharp for a man in his nineties. Most of the ninety-somethings I've taken care of at my job barely have any kind of energy to project their voices or speak as quickly as Stan is doing in that video.

Underrated.

He's not dead yet?

>Doesn't mention transgender

What a fucking WHITE MALE

Holy shit! I got to read this.

>she will never look at you like this

>I'm one of the good guys, because I said so, now go watch more of my faceless garbage assembly line movies and know you're on the right side

Serves you right for watching capeshit

>youtube.com/watch?v=sjobevGAYHQ
>GAYHQ

is the youtube algorithm /ourguy/?

>You know, I guess one person can make a differences. Maybe even six million differences. Enough said.
Wow did raimi force him to do this scene then?

>Comments disabled

Made me chuckle´s fuckle and suckle.

fuckin shame i had to see this

stan lee is elderly and was becoming senile 5-10 years ago. He's being hijacked by the current Marvel regime and will be used like a "YOU SEE STAN LEE AGREES" guy until he dies.

We suspect Marvel did this in response to this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=wEBvZs_pvbs

Fuck, Red Skull is BASED

fucking saved, thanks user

So if he were a fat neckbeard larper, that would make Stan Lee not a Jew?
Very poignant argument, as always.