IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/how-his-jewish-grandpa-inspired-liev-schreiber/
wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:Finders_Keepers
steemit.com/pizzagate/@rebelskum/finding-the-finders-and-how-the-cia-helped-industrialize-child-trafficking
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's that guy's name again?

what's this guy's name?

>me gusta
fuck off dannyboi you underage Mexican manlet shit.

kinda surprised it took Sup Forums this long to make it happen

Who is that guy what's his name?

I'll ha- I mean Dan will have that article, this site, and this thread shut down soon. With all these false accusations, you have to take extra steps to ensure your career stays on track. And please stop calling him names.

GET READY DAN, WE COMIN FOR YOU

Dan, "The Hymen Divider" Schneider.

>using the word but twice in a sentence

He's gotta be stopped

Did Dan do anything wrong?

this cunt should be next, his own sons

this is the first thing I noticed

Dan "Innocent Man" Schneider
Dan "Dont Make Fun Of Dan Schneider I Heard He's a Really Good Fighter" Schneider
Dan "Handsome and tan" Schneider

fuuuuck

We did it bros

what if dan is a legit guy and Sup Forums created a huge mark against this guy that gets exploited by former nick actresses

is that a bucket of semen?

Dan "she shoulda ran" Schneider

Most people here are probably to young to recall "Satanic Panic". Im starting to think this was a smoke screen. They will flood the world with accusations and then call it hysteria and shit just like with "satanic panic" .

"Cunny Man" Dan

>shockingly attractive kids
Sick bastard

I can't tell you how many times I came to young Jamie Lynn spears and vjuice in zoey 101. Gallons. And same with victorious.

Where's the evidence?

>what if dan is a legit guy
lol

There's literally 0 evidence that Dan is a pedo

>willy dance
>it's real

This niggas fucking his son aint he?

why do the mods keep removing this thread
it's Sup Forums related

unless they're actively working to clear dan of his pedophilia accusation

Meme magic surpasses itself

there's truly no reason to believe he's a pedophile so that's probably what's going to happen

>implying you wouldn't do it

this is so fucking weird

fake news

His son? Yeah i probably fuck him

is this just a bunch of tweets by some rando twitter user?

>fucking teenagers means you're a pedophile
i want reddit to leave

yes

reported, you fucking sicko :)

the third picture is puke inducing. Kids dont do that shit out of nowhere. that kind of thing is taught.

He doesn't fuck them. He just includes underage foot fetish shit in his TV shows.

both are boys btw

Dan "Better flee to Europe" Schneider

2 late tee hee hee

I enjoyed the part he shut up before he further incriminate himself.

Dan "catch me if you can" Schneider

those kids are going to be so messed up when they get older

Dan "Goodbye USA, hello Thailand" Schneider

I honestly can't believe he want on Ellen and basically admitted he's doing his boy.
Is Liev crazy or was this a stunt (((they))) put him up to?

'Leave Her Body In A Trashcan' Dan 'The Cops Wont Find Her' Schneider

Dan "I'll Make Your Asshole Wider" Schneider

dude literally posting incriminating shit every day

It's happening, we can destroy anyone on zero evidence, let's make him commit suicide! Power to kill anyone we choose!

Why didn't this work on Trump?

>(((Dan Schneider)))
(((Liev Schreiber)))
pure coincidence, i'm sure

But there's nothing grammatically wrong with saying "but" twice in a sentence, but it does sound weird.

More of this.

>two but's in the same sentence
disgusting

Neither of those guys are Jewish. Schneider is a German name and Liev is Ukrainian or some shit.

Guys you really shouldn't be throwing around these accusations willy-nilly. People's careers and lives are at stake.

Alt-right pussies crying loud enough and Russians throwing enough money at him and sabotaging the voting machines.

Hello, Dan.

oy vey, it's another shoah

Is Dan a replicant, too?

Dan "please Mr. Punisher dont chop off my legs I have moneyaaaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhgg goooood help meeeee" Schneider

>implying they can get dan "big dick at nick" schneider

Harvest this one next

fuck off jidf
timesofisrael.com/how-his-jewish-grandpa-inspired-liev-schreiber/

He said on Ellen Degenerate's show that he and his youngest son do a "willy dance" while bathing together. At the time of the video his youngest son was too old to need a parent to bathe.

i went to a variety comedy show last night and 4 out of 6 of the comedians spent their entire set talking about how they're jewish. And all of them told the exact same joke about whether or not jews are white. It was honestly one of the most painfully bad shows I've ever been to because absolutely nobody was laughing.

this is in liberal los angeles btw.

That jus makes him a weirdo, not a pedophile. but Sup Forums always comes to extreme conclusions to fit their fucking retarded perceptions of reality

he looks like he's fucking 10 here

>mfw finally understand for the plot
>remember actually watching it for the plot because Drake&Josh and it was occasionally on tv

Schreiber's mother, who now lives on an ashram in Virginia, was born into a working class household of communists in Brooklyn, New York; her family was Jewish, descended from Polish Jewish and Ukrainian Jewish immigrants.

My guess is that Schneider is innocent and this is an operation to try to get him to spill some beans on somebody who is an actual suspect.

There's not a single actual accusation from any of Dan's actresses. This past week would have been the time.

Yeah, I got confused because he describes himself as "slavic" on his Twitter profile.

The satanic panic was literally a smokescreen for the exposure of the Finders Keepers cult, which was actually a child grooming programme the CIA used to provide kids to politicians etc.

They had the kids kill some goat babies and shit to take polaroids so that when/if they were uncovered, they could muddy the waters with this satanism shit. Either nobody would believe it, or they could do a balls-out obfuscating media panic, which is what ended up happening.

We know it was a CIA joint because the people running the kiddy fucking cult owned/ran a "computer consultancy firm" that had a CIA contract/funding for training. Protip: the CIA does not use external computer consultants for training, because that would be a major security problem. It was a front.

Sup Forums is a Sup Forumsitical operation now.

Either post accusations about pedos or Hillary, or GTFO.

This is not a joke. Get on board or get The Rope. Schneider is going down.

Dan "The Man with the Van" "Hold Her Down, We've Got a Fighter" Schneider

Sauce? What X files episode is this?

There's no proof that Schneider is Jewish so why does Sup Forums hate him?

This

Holy fuck user
Please elaborate
Anywhere else i can read more about this ?

Shut up. And keep your fucking mouth shut. If you know what is good for you.

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert... near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:

And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

>"I got confused"

>communists in Brooklyn, New York; her family was Jewish
a new york commie jew, that's like saying he's a jew jew jew

Lol end yourself liev you fucking pedo faggot kike

He is the weak link who can be bullied to give up names of any actual pedos. If he commits suicide, even better. Makes him look guilty as hell.

The person who did these collages is obviously a pedo

Yes, I did. Not my fault the Jew calls himself a Slav on Twitter.

Look at him. You can tell he's a child killing pedophile. Hit him hard.

who did he kill?

>Wanting to fuck a healthy teenager like pic related makes you a pedophile
Welp.

Creepy. Most of the Sup Forumstards in this thread don't recognize how pedophilic they sound.

If you think you'll gain anything by slapping your "juice did it" ideology against any intellectual problem like a sweaty little member, all persons not as warped as yourself will consider you to be very silly

Try it fuckos, come at Big Dan and see your life become asunder on it's infinite suffering, when you come at the king you best not miss but then why bother attacking a deity.

This was your last warning

she looks like a fucking 10 year old dude what's your issue

google it i guess

wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:Finders_Keepers

steemit.com/pizzagate/@rebelskum/finding-the-finders-and-how-the-cia-helped-industrialize-child-trafficking
As for how this connects to the hollywood stuff, I have a feeling a lot of it goes back to a dude named Jack Valenti. In 1963, people were fucking mad about the Vietnam War, because photos had started coming back of dead babies. Two americans even self-immolated in protest, one outside the white house. In 1964, Valenti was appointed president of the MPAA, and basically became the most powerful man in Hollywood. He's singlehandedly responsible for the "sex is bad, violence is great" thing and the rise of action movies where one american with a machine gun kills dozens of foreigners.
But before that, he was an "unofficial" presidential aide... nobody knows exactly what his job was (and before that he was military, IE the guy was some kinda top spook). He was on the plane right next to Lyndon B. Johnson when JFK was shot.

Controlling people with kiddy honey pots is what the CIA is for. Valenti's job was to take over Hollywood and desensitise people to put a stop to vietnam outrage. Weird coincidence everyone with power in LA turns out to have exactly this kind of skeleton, huh?