The MCU has only had six good movies...Cap 1-3 (civil war is debatable as a good movie...

The MCU has only had six good movies...Cap 1-3 (civil war is debatable as a good movie, since you literally could not watch it as a stand alone film, you would HAVE to watch other MCU movies to even get it), Iron Man, Hulk, and Avengers (only good really because of the spectacle it represented)

Pic is just a reminder of when Marvel was cool but also first pic that came up when I typed in "Ma"

>The MCU has only had six good movies
2 if we're being generous. All of their movies range from bad to mediocre, and not a single one can handle multiple views.

I wouldn't go that far, but I understand your feeling

Shit suqqs

Which 2 then

>>Hulk
>>No GOTG
>>No Ant-Man
You're truly a fag.

Captain America 2 and 3

Why not the first, or Iron Man

GOTG was gay as shit, fucking Disney cute mascot film with a hipster lead and LOL RETRO MUSIC kys

Ant-Man was just Iron Man with a new paint job, like Dr.Strange was and like every hero intro Marvel movie will probably be from here on out, I won't say either were god awful but if you were impressed by either film enough to call them "good" when they were clearly carbon copies of a very old formula at this point I feel bad for your mother

Winter Soldier
Guardians of the Galaxy
Iron Man 1

The only truly great movies in the MCU

Honest to god autism.
You're losing your shit over some make believe.

>IM1
>Cap 1
>Cap 2
>GoTG
The first half of Thor was pretty interesting until it came to Earth and ruined it. I still haven't seen Ant Man or Strange.

Can't wait till the MCU dies so Marvel's priorities shift.

>Honest to god autism.
>You're losing your shit over some make believe.

Why are you even on this board? It's dedicated to that, why don't you leave you fake geek motherfucker

I'll never understand why people like GOTG

Shift to what? Good stories? HAH

I really enjoyed Marvel, even the B-roll

Ant-Man is garbage
For all the crazy shit in the source material, for them to shit out that abortion is a fucking travesty

I've only seen GOTG, the first Avengers movie and the first Captain America one. Avengers was not good. The other two were watchable but they don't make me want to watch the sequels. Tried the first Iron Man but gave up half an hour in, just didn't give a shit about what was going on. The DC films have a similar problem - a lot of style and pomp, all in the service of stories that boil down to a couple of guys punching each other. It's entertainment of the most basic and forgettable type.

>Hulk, and Avengers
how can you be so wrong?

still that's more than DC who has never had one

I liked Batman Begins imo

>still that's more than DC who has never had one
To those of us over the age of 22, DC has had many you little faggot

Donner's Superman and Burton's Batman will always be classics, how many years in the future do you think people will still be watching Iron Man 3? Zero, I wasted your breath

Sounds like you have autism

I have taste that isn't shared with 18YO girls in skinny jeans and thick rimmed glasses