Hitler and Stalin proved it was possible to kill millions of people with relative ease and in the space of only a few...

Hitler and Stalin proved it was possible to kill millions of people with relative ease and in the space of only a few years.

Purge of Canadians when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0RZTIzLwaTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love that car, it's so sad that slavs neglect them so much.

I bet it'd still run those things are tanks

Hi. Canuck here. Interested in collaborating. I can root out Canadians and will happily turn them in. I'm American in spirit and will welcome the Yankee invader. Will I be spared?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU ARE BRITISH

Fuck the Queen. I fucking hate that withered old cunt. I'm a Canadian republican.

youtube.com/watch?v=0RZTIzLwaTk

Get bent moshe

REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED

I CANT BELIEVE THIS

YOU ARE A CROWN COLONY

YOU ARE IN THE COMMONWEALTH

WE HAVE SHARED BLOOD

YANKEE DOODLE GO HOME

SUBVERTER OF NATIONS

The queen can suck my dick. Stupid bitch. I wipe my ass with her portrait. Can't wait for us to cut ties. Or for the Americans to annex this shithole.

fUCK YOU FAGGOT I BET YOU ARE FROM QUEBEC

Lol. Monarchists can eat my shit.

I WILL SEND YOU TO SAINT HELENA LIKE YOUR BITCH BOY NAPEOLEAN

Just do Toronto and we'll be back to normal.

Ontario. Quebec can fuck off too. I had to take an oath to that dried out old clam when I joined the RCA. I regret it everyday. I was young and didn't understand what I was doing.

>millions
>Canadians

Pretty sure there's not. 50k tops, the rest will discover their Brit passport the day after the purge begins

Yeah but we're not jews, we'll fight back.

We opposed Hitler just to keep him away from you. We'd sure as fuck not lay down and take it if we were the ones in actual trouble.

From the nukes we decommission and our own resources, we could render vast areas of this planet uninhabitable for thousands of years.

We probably have a robust black bio program as well.

This isn't the 30's, wmd is the status quo and every nation has the means to participate in m.a.d. to varying degrees. Nobody's blood is free anymore.

You have to specifically ignore the examples set forth by Hitler and Stalin, and covertly introduce a virus and simply let it cause a catastrophic collapse.

Or just inject your mum with hiv and let her take care of the rest.

>The queen can suck my dick. Stupid bitch. I wipe my ass with her portrait. Can't wait for us to cut ties.
Fuck off 'darkie number xxxx' or whatever, you get to steer the boat back to whichever hellhole you came from.

But some of us will fight with the Americans. Like me.

It would take you about 30 yeas to purge us Canadians, Hitler standard rate. By then we will have evolved past free healthcare and toward free immortality treatment, just give up.

What car is that? Yugo? Zastava?

Born in Canada. White. I'm just not a digusting Proddy. And I value freedom over servitude to a foreign national.

eurofags would get lost in our vast tracts of open, free space and it would be near impossible to purge all of the canadians hiding way up north

But I like Canada! THEY GET TO HAVE SVT-40s. I WANT AN SVT 40!

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.

>near impossible to purge all of the canadians hiding way up north
Nah, pretty easy, but you are right it won't happen. The only holdouts would be injun and mountain men types. If the gov could get (or hire) some numale faggots to kill/destroy the jerky and ammo stashes + hunting camps, they might have a go at eradication. From experience (lived in Yukon then north of Thunder Bay for 15 years) the gov will be content to think only Ottawa the GTA and maybe Calgary and hongcover exist, the rest of canada is a david susuki doc

would .577 snider your bitch ass

Get a load of this queen hating fag, holy shit you must be a toronto chink

utter peasantry eh

>Implying Hitler actually killed millions of jews

We could use another 19 states. You guys can keep the islands.