Name one stand up monologue Jerry did that was funny?

Name one stand up monologue Jerry did that was funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vH5pmsWgBTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally all of them?

Your either an idiot that laughs on cue or 40+ yrs old. Probably both.

youtube.com/watch?v=vH5pmsWgBTs

Really, though, what *is* the deal with airline food?

what's up with glove food?

They try to do way too much and serve "fancy" foods that they can't pull off at all. They should just serve basic shit like burgers/chicken fingers, with maybe a simple vegetarian pasta option too. Something like pic related would be ideal.

jews dont have to be funny to succeed

wasn't it unfunny on purpose?

the washing machine blood stained clothes bit

Its funny enough where I chuckle and enjoy myself, same with watching Seinfeld. I dont need a white bald guy yelling about women being toy robots to let myself have a good time. Not everything enjoyably funny needs to have you unable to breath. I feel sorry for you.

I couldn't agree more. His jokes aren't funny and the only comic relief is his voice? I'm guessing the same people find Bobcat Goldthwait hilarious.

The one about advertizing stuff with hot women
the one about nazis saluting without emphasis

I don't feel anything for you.

Men hunt, women nest.

So true.

some would be funny, but what always irked me is how unrelated to the episode they would all be

The night-guy bit, how night-guy wants to stay up late and watch TV but morning guy-has to get up early and be exhausted.

I like his bit about the sock sneaking out of the dryer. Jerry's standup was almost always charming and agreeable but rarely laugh-out-loud funny. Really it was the input of other writers and the other actors that made Seinfeld so hilarious.

They could be pretty amusing. Stuff like the police putting someone's head safely in a car or the best doctor bits were pretty funny.

It was a different ti- you got me.

Careful not to cut yourself on that edge user

You said you feel sorry for him. Obviously you don't.

He said he doesn't feel anything for you, which none of us do for anyone else here.

Then you call him edgy. I'm just making sure i'm reading this correctly. I feel I should explain myself more, because I know you'd feel bad for me if I don't.

You really don't pay attention do you?