Sup Forums will defend this

>Whites get rich by selling weed
>Blacks get thrown in prison for selling weed

Really made me critically contemplate the situation t.b.h.

Other urls found in this thread:

yvpc.sph.umich.edu/preventative-policing/
nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/capitalizing-cannabis-meet-colorados-black-potrepreneurs-n344556
nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/6-reasons-african-americans-cant-break-cannabis-industry-n344486
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>selling things that are legal is profitable
>selling things that are illegal is dangerous

The richest drug dealera aren't white

I can't even imagine the mental leaps this person went through to reach this conclusion

You don't get it
>blacks sell weed on the street when it is illegal
>get prison sentences
>Whites sell weed when it is legal
>rake in huge amounts of cash
>people with a criminal record can't obtain a license to sell weed

Clearly discriminates against blacks who could have a legitimate front

The richest drug dealers in the Western hemisphere are probably Mexican or Colombian
see

What right do people have to break the law and sell weed when it's illegal?

Why is it blacks break the law so much that enforcing it always "affects them disproportionately"? Which is to say "in accordance with the rate they break the law"

Because there are blacks right now incarcerated for possessing or selling weed in states that have legalized marijuana.

nigga u dum

I don't understand the problem here

how is it not their fault for choosing to sell it on the street where it is illegal instead of selling it where it is legal like white people do

Again, people with a criminal record are barred from getting a license and opening up a legal shop

meant for

Also, this seems entirely based on targeting and disenfranchising blacks

Show me Whites that were banned from selling alcohol after prohibition who bootlegged and smuggled it when alcohol was arbitrarily deemed illegal for political reasons

There is no evIdence that I've seen that blacks smoke pot at a higher rate than whites, yet they are more frequently arrested for it and when comparing punishment blacks receive longer sentences.

What gives?

Whites are just smarter at it

If no one knows you do it, no crime has been committed

We just play the game right and don't get caught

Could be any number of reasons for a given individual. One may have a prior record of offenses and given a harsher sentence, could be a broke ass nigga from the ghetto and discriminated by the jury by classism or the old wrinkly White judge may look at DeShawn's threatening features and baggy clothes and throw him in a jail for an extra few months for good measure.

Yeah, real discreet bro

You just need to apply for a license, get a small business loan for a storefront, follow the state's laws and regulations, develop a business and marketing plan... yeah I've pretty much lost every nigger on the planet by this point.

>small business loan

From what bank? It's still illegal federally and no bank will take that type of risk

It's unfair that blacks were stigmatized for the association with weed, seen as lazy niggers smoking weed every and that they were inherently deviant for smoking it when nowaday's user's grandma smokes weed for her prolapsed uterus that she buys from a clean cut white guy at the mall.

Marijuana is mainstream bluepilled shit but the racial stigma and stereotype still persists for blacks

Nigga in that pics got product to sell!

Sheeeit, back im my day we wuz pushin' 8ths or pushing weight YOUKNOWWHATIMSAYIN?

That's a legal activity

Black criminals are caught more because they aren't as good as white criminals at it

That's because whites don't break the law like niggers.

Are you saying niggers can't legally sell weed? What's stopping them?

Blacks and Whites are nearly equal when it comes to drug offenses desu

The difference between Black and White crime is shit like violent crime, so maybe drug deals turn into nigga moments more often

But the question is if they use at similar rates how are they being arrested at statistically significant higher rates?

Are cops pulling the, "you/your car smell like weed, I'm searching you" with black people and and letting white people off with a warning more often?

Something is certainly going on

Their criminal record for selling weed when it was illegal in the first place, now they can't even sell it legally if they managed to jump through bureaucratic hoops to open a store

Maybe the "preventive policing" meme is true and cops shadow minority teens, waiting for them to do something illegal

>yvpc.sph.umich.edu/preventative-policing/

why don't they just get it right the first time like white people

Oh shit, what is a state or regional bank?

Ayyyy lmao

You mean be raised in a two parent household in a good neighborhood and be educated at a good school, getting a good job so they don't have to sling weed on the street corner?

Low hanging fruit. Blacks commit more crimes in public than whites do. Easier to see, easier to catch, easier to arrest. In addition, police patrols concentrate in high crime areas, which are almost always areas with a high concentration of minorities. Unfortunately many urban minorities come from a culture that doesn't believe in obeying the law and engaging in pro-social behaviors.

> thinking a state or regional bank will give a loan if you tell them it's for a pot shop

They won't. There's maybe one bank I know of that will. These places deal almost exclusively in cash too because cc companies won't fuck around with the legal issues.

Their monkey culture doesn't support sticking around after you bust a nut. Sorry. Change the culture and change the situation for little denequeshian.

But we also know that programs like stop and frisk tended to target minorities. So they may have been doing nothing, stopped and the cops find some pot. Now they're either going to get a record or go back to jail.

I'd bet that for first time, non violent offenders blacks are punished more harshly

>Change the culture and change the situation
Blacks wished for a fresh slate after WWII when many of them were considered heroes for serving in both theatres. Using their GI bill, blacks would go to colleges and purchase homes in the suburbs, but thanks to banks redlining neighborhoods to preserve racial purity and restrictive contracts between banks and homeowners agreeing not to sell their homes to minorities upon moving, this allowed Whites to keep the lion's share of wealth concentration whereas blacks were confined to urban areas where White businesses then packed up and left, leaving a concrete jungle or fuck all nothingness.

>why didn't blacks just reinvigorate the empty neighborhood in their own making?
good question, one I wanna find an answer to. Lack of capital is one good explanation, but with pro-black organizations existing, one wonders why they didn't sponsor shit like this en mase

At any rate, midwestern and eastern cities are some of the most racially segregated cities in the country thanks to redlining and gerrymandering by the GOP to keep taxes going towards White communities.

based /leftypol/ gets it. nogs still get fucked on in USA, but not in the ways they think, and BLM is DEFINITELY doing more harm than good to those communities

I hate people like you, filled to the brim with excuses.

Smart people make something work, no matter what. Stupid people don't.

Guess who falls into which group on average?

>blacks commit crime
>whites dont
got dayum whitey

Honest opinion. There are plenty of white dealers who get busted every day. In fact, when I smoked pot I never EVER bought weed from a black dealer. It was always either laced or sprayed with shit & that's when they weren't trying to pass off seedy mid-grade as hydroponic & skimping the bag by a few grams every time. They're sloppy & that's why they get caught.

Could it be the illegal handgun he was carrying when he was caught?

False narrative.
Quite a few marijuana dispensaries are owned by blacks.
nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/capitalizing-cannabis-meet-colorados-black-potrepreneurs-n344556

Do you have some proof, or just a pretty drawing?

>nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/6-reasons-african-americans-cant-break-cannabis-industry-n344486

Do you even fact check your own sources, you idiotic cuck?

>whites
>getting rich by selling weed

el oh el. white people selling weed are either college kids making an extra buck, or if they're full time, straight trash, just like black dealers

>anyone who makes selling drugs their main profession deserves to be in prison for degeneracy

This