Who did it Better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=efzp_f_eilI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4UTAnYdeRKQ
andrewk.deviantart.com/art/Loony-Emotions-543260183
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_with_Feathers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why is petter brown?

I have seen neither, but the Simpsons defiantly did it better.

He replaced the emotion of fear as poo.

wow.
what a fucking joke.

They could have made any joke in the world about emotions, and they went straight to poop.

I don't know what I was expecting.

So Simpsons by default?

This show hits new lows I never thought were possible.
Meg as Sadness a qt though

You'd think so, but did Simpsons even make a joke? Or is it "haha look guys, that one pixar movie!"

No joke is better than a retarded joke.

Simpsons one the fact that they used the given emotions, and not just a poop joke. They could've made Brian "Fear", but no just shoot for the poop joke. Also Simpsons put more effort by putting in the personality islands.

youtube.com/watch?v=efzp_f_eilI

Poop isn't even a emotion.

I can't get over how fucking cheap the Family Guy still looks. It looks like they made the background in Illustrator in like 30 minutes

Stewie doesn't even match. He hasn't been the insane angry murderer for over a decade now.

Hahaha, good joke user but I know the Family Guy writers can't be that stu-
I get more and more surprised every day at this shows awfulness.

Obviously Simpsons, a lot way better.

Willie is the best one of both of them desu

>Moleman, Flanders, Milhouse, Comic Book Guy, Groundskeeper Willie
That's pretty accurate so I'm going to go with Simpsons.

although they both induce suicidal thoughts, the Simpsons one is less terrible.

It's on point, but I'd rather see Moe be sadness

How recent are these parodies?

that milhouse it's adorable.

>poo
>an emotion

So he's remaking Inside Out for the Indian audience?

I think it's because Fear doesn't fit Peter or Brian even though Peter could fit Joy and Fear for Chris.

Is poo an emotion?

Well SOMETHING needs to tell you when to go. Otherwise you'd just sit there and shit yourself.

You've never felt like shit?

Nnnnnnooo... no, got to give the guy who tried points over the guy who showed up.

Moe is more a mix of anger and sadness.

Moleman is pure sadness

Simpsons did it better but I will admit, that "yay I win!" got me.

Duck no
Sylvester no
Porky no

>watching nu-simpsons

is Joy lola or bugs, just asking for a friend haha

you know, i would actually watch this

In certain countries, yes.

>Bugs
>Missing an opportunity to crossdress
It's Bugs.

Wasn't there a loony tunes character from back in the day that was always drying to kill himself? And some other character would always be trying to save him? Maybe there was a weird inverted Tweety and Sylvester I'm thinking of where Tweety is suicidal and Sylvester is trying to save him because their owner threatened to kill him if she came home and Tweety was dead.

Man, cartoons used to be kinda fucked up.

Anyway, disgust would be Penelope the Cat.

Artist said its Lola and the duck was that female one from the sitcom show.

They had a fair amount of suicide gags. Pepe Le Pew had some I know.

The one you're thinking of is probably the Tom and Jerry one where Jerry has a friend (can't remember what it was, but some animal cats prey on).

It keeps trying to get Tom to eat it, and then Jerry comes in, fucks him up and "saves" him. Tom ends up running away in fear from him because he doesn't want to eat him or get hurt by Jerry.

Family Guy did Riley so Family Guy of course.

The manatees sure picked a bum card that day.

It's an emoji though

>He replaced the emotion of fear as poo

what the fuck

Tom and Jerry, I believe. Was the duckling with the squeaky voice that wanted to die.

>The one you're thinking of is probably the Tom and Jerry one where Jerry has a friend (can't remember what it was, but some animal cats prey on).
I remember that, but I'm pretty sure there was a Sylvester and Tweety with a similar gag. Maybe I'm confusing the two, I dunno.

>Female Duck from the Looney Tunes Show
Fuck I can't remember her name but I did like her.

That body language would work better with Wile E. Coyote than Sylvester. Plus Sadness should have been Marc Anthony.

Great image though.

Tina.

To be fair Peter is a piece of shit who doesn't deserve to be a proper emotion by default.

Visual gags are jokes too.

t. animator

"Remember this thing?" references are low-tier jokes.

Jesus fucking Christ how in the name of all that is holy does Family Guy so consistently manage to have such a bland fucking art style. Like holy fucking shit every single shot post-cancellation is so God damned boring. Every single shot. It's like they're actively trying to compose the most bland shit imaginable, I'm almost convinced they are.

Simpsons by far, the visual art style complements the parody much better in my opinion.

I think Fox dictates to make it bland to keep the budget down.

someone here is fapping to this.
i hate this place.

Hey, that's me! Hi, everybody!

i'm not the only one. shut up

hmmm
yes i want this
why did cartoons devolve into shitty pg13 family sitcom and not on model time/cheap korean universe?

You're thinking of this one short where this bird that wasn't Tweety desperately wanted Sylvester to eat him, but Sylvester refused because the fucker was poisonous.

I think it was because it was either a lovebird with no one to love, or a songbird that couldn't sing.

Also I think it was the first short featuring Sylvester.

look at how shitty Family Guy looks in comparison to Simpsons.
in Simpsons everything is hand drawn and full of detail, while in Family Guy the background seems to be lazily made in Flash with vector tools and the characters still have the same on-model look, just with different colors and little details.

Then how come American Dad was allowed to be cool?

pretty sure that was some tom and jerry cartoon about a suicidal duckling

emotions don't control bodily functions you dweeb

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4UTAnYdeRKQ

its worse than the first episode of southpark

It's shot kind of like a lower budget family sitcom, which is what Family Guy was originally parodying.

Simpsons, from the outset, realized the freedom they had with animation and decided to be a bit more cinematic, with lots more moody lighting, action, POV shots, off model reactions, whips, etc, but have generally moved away from it.

Daffy being disgust is best seeing as Sam is better suited for anger and Sylvester is perfect for fear.

andrewk.deviantart.com/art/Loony-Emotions-543260183

>For those who want to know, those are Lola and Tina as they appeared in The Looney Tunes Show, only here drawn in the "classic" Looney Tune style and recolored and outfitted for the roles in Inside Out. They are NOT gender-bent Bugs and Daffy!

Artist confirmed for being shit.

This turns me on.

The second I saw the picture I knew it had something to do with poo

>thatsthejoke.jpg
It's an extremely terrible joke, but it still is one technically

Neither is willpower.

Underrated post

It's clearly not Bugs since he would have given himself bigger tits.

No I i think it's the Tom and Jerry one, the duck was yellow, and tom is kind of similar to Sylvester.

>fear = shitting yourself

Looks like Bugs, but then Bugs sexual orientation could be questioned in this case. Lola might be better but her predisposition to be a sex symbol kinda wrecks it I think.

Would watch anyways!

Pretty much

Wow, I had to double check, and the Simpson's actually did something in the background where FG didn't.

AND, it gives me with no other information about the episode, that they're probably in Homer's head.

Milhouse should look...afraid. His expression and posture are both too happy. Maybe it makes sense in the scene's context. Same with CBG.
Moleman and Willy are great.
Stupid sexy Flanders.

Meg, Stewie and Lois look pretty good.
Chris looks like a bag of trash. Thats mostly his body type though. Looks like an SU fan character.
Peter is like the minimum amount of effort needed to make the joke. Which is not funny.

The background on the Simpsons is much better. It actually incorporates elements from the show for the different lands.
FG looks like the stole the background from an iphone app.

Why did they do this?

Would probably bang

this is so unfunny that it just loops back around to being amazing

Worse than normal Disgust.

You might even say it's a designated emotion.

Peter represents Sup Forums's primary emotion: Shit tastes.

Well Fear did have lots of calm moments in the movie itself.

Where's Brian?

He's the Becky of Family Guy

No, that's wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_with_Feathers
Got you covered user. Unfortunately I couldn't find any vids on jewtube.

Haven't seen neither, but it has to be Family Guy by default, because nothing can be worse than current Simpsons

K
E
K

Family guy humor is such shit

>Riley needing to take a dump
Great, I'll be thinking about that all day.

It was obvious fap bait

Poo is an emotion now

What the hell? When did the simpsons became a fetish version of themselves?