What does Sup Forums think about Netflix's new hit show, Mindhunter?

What does Sup Forums think about Netflix's new hit show, Mindhunter?

I thought it would be something boring when I picked it up, and just something to pass the time as I ate some food. Next thing I know my weekend if over, as is the show.

Hey thanks, I've been looking for a new show to eat my time

Its literally: Serial Killer Cinematic Universe: The Show.
I liked, in particular how they are setting up BTK.

Im on episode 3
when does it get good?

If you haven't enjoyed it by now you probably won't.
Just drop it and go watch Transformers or something.

Binged it tonight. It's very good if you are interested in the psychology behind serial killers, the way they think, how they end up like that. It's dialogue heavy and there is no gore other than in verbal descriptions or crime scene photographs, so if you are looking for some horror movie shit look elsewhere. Also it is based on real people, the serial killers are real and close to the reality of what they were like. The main characters had their names changed from who they are based on so I assume that they were changed more to add drama.

most obvious viral marketing shill since the endless Master of Poo dothead spam
go fuck yourself and sage

how much fag propaganda is in this?

I'll be back to talk about this in a day or so.
dont fucking spoil it

The soundtrack is phenomenal, really captures the mood of the period

>I fucked my muddah.

great show, poor season finale.

just a little, woman from fringe has sand in her vagina about how they treated a tranny.

None really. The girl who joins the team is revealed to be a lesbian once you are already used to the character. This is the 70s so of course she never mentions her orientation to her co-workers. She has a bit of a bug up her ass about them looking into the interests of serial killers in foot fetishes and crossdressing, presumably because she assumes they would think she was a deviant too if they knew she was a dyke.

Apparently the actor who plays the main character is a homo irl but I didn't know when I watched it and I couldn't tell. His character is straight and has a girlfriend.

>but I didn't know when I watched it

you can literally see the unicorn cum coming out of his ass.

Is it a prequel to this?

You had probably had already read about him being a fag on Sup Forums when you watched it and it colored your perceptions. I just thought he was a sort of bookish straight-laced go-getter type, him being gay never occurred to me.

Nah, you can tell cause he has that look about him.

Okay maybe my gaydar just sucks.

It's a show about what creates evil behavior in people. You could say the antagonist of the story is the old belief of 'they were born that way'.

The most interesting part to me is how the show is set in the 70s and all these techniques are being used for the first time. That part makes it gripping because you feel a sense of progression in society. I don't know if it's really done all that well, there's so many ignorant people in this show, except for an autistic main character. It's a bit cringy like that, you're meant to relate to the guy who's smarter than everyone else, I don't know how I feel about a story like that.

Is there a rip yet? I know someone posted one the other day but it was only private. Really want to watch it but don't have Netflix.

yes, its on all the normal sites

The highlights for me were the interviews with serial killers. Kemper was the best but Brudos was good too, I'd never heard of that guy. Both were creepy and had interesting backstories. They did their homework, all the killers looked like their real life counterparts and the details about their lives and crimes seemed to be right. There will probably never be movies about these less famous killers so this is the next closest thing.

oh shit nice, streaming now

who /kemper/ here?

I liked this scene

Nice show overall, yes it's incredibly dialogue heavy, almost Sorkin-level stuff.

But come to think of it, if you had to consider that David Fincher directed 4 episodes (first, last, and two-in-between) one might think of this movie as "The Serial Killer Network" since it shares a huge amount of cinematography and scripting style with "The Social Network."

There are moments in it (like the first meeting and discussion between Ford and Debbie) where you'd swear you're watching "The Social Network" ala that first face to face between Zuckerberg and Albright in the bar (see what I mean)?

A good series so far, the guy that played Kemper deserves a fucking Emmy for that ice cold emotionless portrayal, that shit was brilliant.

I LOVE IT SO MUCH

it's like it was tailor made for me, idk why but i really enjoyed it...every single second of it

Where do you stream in top quality?

I'd rather not download off BTN and be forced to seed for a week if I don't like the series

the show is actual true crime kino, but this is what i lowkey enjoy about it, im wondering if other serial killers will make appearances next season

i just googled stream mindhunter
one of the top results has the entire series uploaded
just finished the first episode, liking it a lot