Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=BjoX-rTrXcg

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/182783834
thecomedynetwork.ca/shows/dailyshow?vid=948272
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>giving this failing nigger views
I wouldn't be surprised if OP is trevor noah trying to save his failing show by posting it here for clicks.

Who?

>tfw you can't slap him repeatably

The state of Left wing ""comedy""

The jew was better. BRING BACK THE JEW.

what the hell is a "viral" rant?

Trevor was the reason Apartheid existed

How long till he gets cancelled too?

hes trying to spread his AID's via aural communication

it's funny, in the end not one of his children has come close to matching him in quality

garbage

They always country restrict the host shows, are they just willingly admitting no one else could understand them?

2016 and still no understanding of legal immigrants vs illegal immigrants.

niggers can't think.

>If a south African can take over this show and ruin it like we did Rhodesia it proves America is great!

Glad when he gets cancelled.

Can't watch. Canadian. what he sez?

>basket of deportables
>still trying to spin shillarys comment

made me kek a little.

I wouldn't be surprised if you're trevor noah trying to bump his own thread.

They're trying to stick out longer than Wilmore's. They probably think viewers will come around.

In any case, it won't be cancelled. It'll switch hosts.
It went like this:
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RACIST REEEEEEEE REEEEE REEE REEEEE ORANGE REEEEEEEEE

>Really makes you think, doesn't it?
just a nigger.
how hard was that?

just use the comedy central CA site

IT'S THE VIRAL RANT, BECAUSE IT SHOULD GO VIRAL GUYS, HEY MAKE IT GO VIRAL FUCKING GOYS I MEAN GUYS

Fuck off Daily Show. Holy shit, how did you get so fucking gay.

A half-breed installed by a jew to promote degeneracy and racemixing is failing?
Oh boy. Maybe the world still has hope.

>vimeo.com/182783834
totally viral cuz now I have AIDS

Did he seriously just rap at Trump

thecomedynetwork.ca/shows/dailyshow?vid=948272 its at the end

>a fucking nigger

this nigger is a faggot

Man he's really losing it being irrelevant and all

I miss Stewart, at least he was coherent and mildly funny

MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP MR. DONALD TRUMP

Alt-Left is running scared!

Thanks I guess. I've seen bits and pieces of him before, but being region blocked really is an advantage because I don't want to watch the unfunny hack. But I guess I'll watch it. I am right now, actually, and I can barely keep up with his stupid nonsense fast jive talk.

I mean, a black guy said america is already great so black lives matter should be disbanded.

Cancelling The Daily Show would be like cancelling SNL (which also sucks right now). They're television landmarks even though the internet has made them obsolete. SNL launched hundreds of careers and Daily Show got people interested in current events.

I'll never understand how people can listen to this drivel and think it's something inspiring or thought provoking.

the Daily Show Died with Stewert

>Really makes you think,

about changing the channel.

Literally fucking who?

Lol

Pretty weird that Noah was hand-picked by Jon Stewart. I don't think there's been a single funny bit on the new show. The dude just has awful delivery.

I guess its true that jews only know how to distroy

I watched for years, I got Sup Forumsled and he was given a DO NOT RESUSCITATE advanced directive

lasted 8 seconds

Why are all prominent liberal talk shows at the hands of foreigners?

Diversity hire.

Why should I listen to this chihuahua-looking cuck spout the same "Donald Drumpf" shit millions of others have said before him?

Why do they keep falling for the meme.

I only clicked on it to downvote it.

Guys like this are the reason I want Trump to win. I don't even like trump that much but watching all these liberals twitch and cry when he's sworn in. Smug faggot

OOGA BOOGA MR TRUMP MUH RACISM BIX NOOD

hes so mad check out that rapid head tilting.
dude's gonna have neck problems when Trump is elected.