YALE STUDENTS CHIMP OUT AT PROFESSOR FOR BEING RAYCISS

youtu.be/9IEFD_JVYd0
This was a year ago. Hardly a white face at this university.
Holy shit, are all ivy league schools infested with shit skins?!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZI2y8Ddi2U
thefire.org/yale-students-demand-resignations-from-faculty-members-over-halloween-email/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Bump2

He doesn't even look white, just non-black.

I had no idea that all ivy league schools were non white these days

That is not how you speak to a professor, ever. That girl has absolutely no respect for him and yet still expects her opinions to be recognized. That kind of attitude has no place in an academic institution.

BTW I wouldn't say /all/ Ivies have overwhelmingly less whites, some keep a good balance.

But... what's the story? What is this about?

>tfw niggers can't handle the bantz

>That girl has absolutely no respect for him

I think the story is that her parents are on a board there. She's a rich brat with a very misguided victim complex.

Yale is 39% nonwhite

Quadroons of Akkad did a video with the full story.

youtube.com/watch?v=pZI2y8Ddi2U

>black girl going around my campus asking for petition signatures
>comes over to me and my buddy while we were talking about bullshit
>do you guys support 15 dolla an hour minimum wage pls sign petition to support it in our state
>friend signs it to get her to fuck off
>tell her I don't support increasing the min wage even further
>get the nastiest look imaginable
so how long before I get jumped Sup Forums?

AND AMERICANS DARE TO CALL US KEKS?

We have 8% shitskins and nearly 92% white and you Brazil-Tier 60% shithole dare to call us shitskins?

Fucking disgrace of a biased country.

That Yale thang.

06/11/2015 old as fuck

Don't you need good grades at the very least to get into these Ivy League schools?

God damn. The standards for Affirmative action must be somehow worse than I thought.

Well, I can see how America will most likely get into another civil war at some point.

Hopefully by that time, Europe will have its own army, because Russia won't just sit still and contemplate things.

that guy in the middle is straight up buggin'

>t. Muhammad

>yale
>ivy league
Hasn't been for a long time.

These are SJWs harassing a prof because the university told SJWs to fuck off when they asked for certain costumes to be against the rules at Halloween.

The university literally just said, you're big people now, costumes shouldn't offend you and this was the result.

Man I hate having to be surrounded by these mindless liberals every day

ivy leagues only take in jews and non whites. If you're a smart white gentile kid you're fucked

That feel when grad in real Ivy (for what I need to do anyway) Indiana-Bloomington.

What the fuck, Hans? Did we offend you?

Always women

How do all these affirmative action chimp pay their college debt?

>In addition to expressing concerns about how policing students’ costumes can limit the exercise of imagination, free speech, and free expression, Christakis asked:
>Is there no room anymore for a child or young person to be a little bit obnoxious… a little bit inappropriate or provocative or, yes, offensive? American universities were once a safe space not only for maturation but also for a certain regressive, or even transgressive, experience; increasingly, it seems, they have become places of censure and prohibition.

>argued that Nicholas Christakis “needs to stop instigating more debate.”
thefire.org/yale-students-demand-resignations-from-faculty-members-over-halloween-email/

lel
so butthurt that even talking about it openly and fairly on a college campus needs to stop...
yes, good job guys, shutting down debate for the sake of feelings is the way to go

God im sorry, but its time for deism or another crusade. Purity and intelligence is lost.

When someone is refering to cuck its not the current state as in static numbers, but the actual meaning of the word. Meanwhile US is a mudded shithole the general population isn't actively bending over like Germany or Sweden which in numbers are still white, yet the most cucked mentally.

Keep in mind this is the shit they want you to go into financial slavery for.

To be fair, the US isn't the homeland of Europeans

False equivalence, really

I can't listen to her screeching. What is she tryina tell that professor? And are these Yale students?

>the general population isn't actively bending

Right, that's why feminism, SJW shit, white guilt and nigger quota hiring came from the US. Nuke this abomination and be done with it.

The surprising thing about this video is how emotional an Ivy league student is getting. People nowadays don't seem capable of using anything but emotion.

This is why you don't let blacks into these institutions simply because they are black

I have a guy from my high school, black, could have made a good to great career in engineering or finance but got his ass kissed by Ivy League to go into pre law, got into Harvard, graduated and now works some shitty 30k analyst role for a social service on housing discrimination

He's gotta be 150k at a min in debt and won't ever practice law

Almost feel bad but he hates whites and I make 6 figures so it's cool

Go be monkey somewhere else together with the US of A.

This is why I'm glad I did all my schooling at college in the trades building.

Just a bunch of hard working men, there were very few minorities and the women were eye candy in the cosmetology department.

Got my degree in Construction management and an associates in HVACR. Got a good job right out of school and working to owning my own small business.

I remember when this happened. There were 10000 threads about it

They've lowered admissions standards fr niggers to the point that all they really have to do is graduate high school and apply.

Some faculty at one of the schools at Yale sent an email asking people to make sure their Halloween costumes are rated PG and are politically correct to make sure no one gets hurt feefees. A group of administrators agreed.
The Christakis (both husband and wife) asked why is it so important to control what student wear when historically colleges have been places where all kinds of people with all kinds of ideas go and are free from the safety bubble of childhood and learn to deal with opinions and ideas they might not like.
A bunch of people get offended and demand the Christakis get fired for being mean and not thinking of their feefees.

in america you can shoot the niggers. in germany they shoot you and you go to jail so as not to called racist.

>People

Massive amounts of legacy Jew admissions.
Massive amounts of affirmative action admissions.
Oh wow!!
Surprisingly Jews graduate top of the class!!!
Wasn't that easy?!

Bullshit

Asians get scores deducted just for being Asians.

>mouthing off at the guy that determines your grades

wew

It must get to a point where nobody will want to go to Yale anymore because the prestige is fading.

>pay their college debt

>Don't you need good grades at the very least to get into these Ivy League schools?

I wish i was in college these days just go in there and redpill the fuck out of everyone and tell them to act like a civilized person and not raise their voice every time someone disagrees with them. fucking college chimp out

facts t b h

Yale thing?

>BE QUIET
literally would have turned my back and walked away.

What happens when entitled niggers like this fucking sheboon get into positions of power and authority?

It will happen, the left has seen to it that there are quotas that need to be filled.

yes, not because they are more qualified than whites, but because having ethnic diversity is the only thing they care about nowadays

>Right, that's why feminism, SJW shit, white guilt and nigger quota hiring came from the US
hahahaha deluded continental fags wrong about everything as per usual... it came from the US but somehow it's ten times more rampant in europe... sure thing nils LMAO

I blame the tumblr mentality of "disagreeing with me is abuse, having to encounter inflammatory opinions I dislike harms me and abuse survivors due to being triggering, therefore everything should be policed and censored, freedom of speech is abuse"

>Lady chimps out and misdirects with guilt tripping because she cant win an argument
Ayeeee havent seen that one before.

>hahahaha deluded continental fags believing Sup Forums memes
>little do they know things are much worse in europe, i read it on Sup Forums so it must be true

Ignoring the 50 dead police per year?
And the towns burnt down by niggers?

Imagine being an adult and a 20 year old kid tells you to stop doing something because it offends him.

I would have the strongest urge to slap that piece of shit.

DAILY REMINDER THAT JEWS MAKE UP LIKE 25% OF THE STUDENT BODY AT IVY LEAGUE SCHOOLS, DESPITE BEING ONLY 2% OF THE POPULATION

>implying the welfare queens that inhabit universities deserve any respect

At least let us be a warning to you today. Kick your nogs out!!

>my reaction everytime

I hope that cunt was expelled for that disgusting outburst. Props to the Professor.

>Ivy League school is not about creating an intellectual space, but a home for ShaQuanda who only made it in because of Affirmative Action

No as I remember she had a black fathe who abandoned her and was raised by her mom in a wealthy wHite suburb.

Probably an average student that got in from affirmative action, and will ironically spend her whole life bitching about white oppression.

yes, goy, blame the US for the SJW culture!
good goy

Lol id beat the fuck out of that nigger if he got in my face. College is a waste of time. Let it be known

>University
>Caring home and safespace

Pick one

tfw affirmative action leads to the end of affirmative action.

let's accelerate the black radicals.

Oy very 92% white, what are you. nazi? better import more youths.

Hello fellow Kelley grad.

It is known.

Good he was probably a Reaganite fat cat peering through a monicle at MY PROPERTY eying it up for himself. Southern Democrat Matt Furie here reporting from FEMA Region 12.
~Matt Furie

>tfw jew and didn't get into Yale

Honestly I hope Russia btfo's Europe and America. Shit's gotten too politically correct and retarded at this point.

all the white students are in class not protesting like useless jews and niggers
the asians at that protest should be ashamed, your dad didnt sling orange chicken for 20 years for you to do that

kek

Delicious cuck tears

"Ivy League" doesn't mean shit anymore.

Wait, why are you trying to push the ben garrison meme with Matt Furie?

Matt has been nothing but 100% cool about where Pepe went. He said he really enjoys how people do the stupidest and craziest shit with him, even things like nazi and scat pepes included.

BTFO Newfag, I am Matt I would know. I am pissed that Rubenstein Public Relations stole my property and used it for the Corporate Trump campaign.

As a southern democrat I know not to let (((NYC Carpetbaggers))) take my property without a fight. T.S.W.R.A.

~Matt Furrie

Are you like 12 or something?

fucking SBIS agent get the fuck out of here.
~Matt Furie

Hey probably is desu

there should be a term for when people say something with the expectation that it will make them receive almost universal praise for being brave, and that anyone who disagrees with them will become social pariahs. this uppity nig really will have had that completely contradictory thought running through her head. this behaviour is getting common enough that there needs to be a term for it.

>gets in because he's black
>bites the hand that feeds

>BE QUIET

I really wanted to punch her. I really did. Disagreement is fine but throwing a tantrum is not. Disgusting. Those downvotes lol

>these people are university students

Would hate to be there when the real life hits in their faces

Steve Sailer has wrote about the phenomenon of 'bright but not brilliant' blacks who get catapulted into the Ivy leagues.

These blacks are fairly clever but not exceptionally so. They could've done well at a mid-tier university but end up doing poorly at the top-tier one they got accepted into. They usually grow resentful of their peers and, ironically, campaign for even more affirmative action and diversity on campus.

>*screeches* BE QUIET!

oh what a cunt I would love to slap

She's SCREAMING at her professor like he just killed her fucking parents over THIS?

This is so fucking surreal. I could never imagine any student screaming like a fucking LUNATIC at their university professors here. If they did I'm sure they would be kicked out immediately for threathening behaviour.

Is it normal to have zero respect for teachers/professors in America?

probably a dude making them laugh. chicks aren't that funny

I can't wait to slaughter these people

It's astounding. It's like he pissed on her kids on Christmas morning