Have a nice cup of tea in the evening, doing some studying

>Have a nice cup of tea in the evening, doing some studying
>BANG
>Some of the "refugee" kids are shooting rockets at houses again.
>As usual run down to try and catch them
>No sound as I go outside, complete silence.

They do this very irregularly, so how do I catch them?
I once managed to mark 5 of them from my bike with some marking spray, and then it got quiet (for like 5 months) but now they have started again, any ideas how I could catch them? Already asking around if there are other people who live close by who could also start going out when shit happens.

>Huhuhu you are just a Swecuck
Okay mister original, do you have anything as witty and original as that regarding my question? Really trying to slowly make a difference here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAHjw39zOlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try putting a motion activated hidden camera in your cuck shed so you can identify them.

And here is another sad note to bump.
My GF of 4 (soon 5) years hates that I do this. She does not understand that passivity in things like this is like holding the gun to yourself. Currently witholding sex with her until she admits that what I'm doing is important.

>Hurr Swecuck she will just sleep with someone else
If that was the case she would be indifferent, only a few hours in and she's already sad that I'm showing less affection. If your women isn't like that she is already contemplating other men.

This is banter I can deal with.
They aren't deterred by cameras, and I live in an apartment with a tree blocking the street from the relevant windows.

Stop being so intolerant

Pretend to convert to Islam for a few weeks. Next time they fire rockets, call police and tell them a hate crime is currently taking place.

what about the police user? have you tried calling them?

Never

Fun fact. I got assaulted this new years for telling them to stop (sadly before I got the spray). The first police on the street where 2 hot policewomen, whom the crowd that gathered spat at and they did nothing.

See previous reply, and if I call them here they come 20 minutes later whereupon the people are already half across town. They always tell me they will start patrolling around here more, but they never do.

Sweden is so great guys, no collapse at all going on here.

He would be arrested and killed by doing a hate crime, remember, it's Sweedenstan.

>I'm witholding sex from her
She is going to cheat on you (she may be doing that already).

>they come 20 minutes later whereupon the people are already half across town. They always tell me they will start patrolling around here more, but they never do.
sorry to tell you this user, but they do the sae here, welcome to the third world

yes, it sucks, but I always thought it was mostly a meme or exaggeration

>Currently witholding sex with her until she admits that what I'm doing is important.
Pfffffffffftttt HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *gasp* oh Jesus Fucking Christ you fool.

Men don't withold sex from women. They just don't. You have literally less than no power there. You've never heard the saying?
>Women have sex whenever they want
>Men have sex whenever they can
To women, sex is a chore. To men it's a goal. If you never had sex with her again, it wouldn't bother her at all.
Jesus fucking Christ, top fucking lel.

>any ideas how I could catch them?
just leave your gf outside and wait for the sounds of ficki ficki

>My GF of 4 (soon 5) years hates that I do this
Isn't that a little young?

Good thing both me and GF will have high paying high demand jobs, We will at least be able to move somewhere before we get children. Not all hope for me is lost if Sweden seems beyond saving when the time comes.

Did you even read the post? If she as much as tries to plan something she's out on the street in a day seeing as I'm the guy on the contract.

She usually has a hard time walking out of the bedroom. She has huge issues with my looks and my social life due to this, if your woman is not interested in you sexually oh boy let me tell you, you are the cucked one.

Thanks, needed that laugh. And Its Sweden remember, I just need to find a turban and I'm ready to go.

Not for tanned swedes

>drinking the Lipton jew

Gun, paintball gun, traps, motion detector, stink bombs, dog, neighborhood watch, signs, sneak up on them, rambo shit, "curses" (muzzies are a superstitious bunch), speakers set to death metal

Tinnitus

Acquire a firearm.

>I once managed to mark 5 of them from my bike with some marking spray
...BWAHAHAAHAA YOU ACTUALLY CHASED THEM DOWN ON YOUR BIKE? Sorry just the thought of some hippie swede chasing down middle easterners on his bike looking all angry and yelling in swedish made my day. Thank you friend.

mexico with the bantz

>buy Swedish police gear
>put on balclava
>catch and handcuff the little shits
>shoot them up will full paintball bags
>tell them that you have a real gun and will unhandcuff them
>tell them their families are next
>walk home
>burn police gear
If they do it again just give up

glad to hear that, goodspeed Sven

hello, are you new here? are you not aware of the police response to these situations?

>marking spray

Oh man I feel sorry for euros

America or Schweiz is my backup plan for precisely that reason. There are alot of people pushing guns for the public in Sweden though, even if its just easier access to hunting gear and small self-defence arms.

I'm just under 6'2, quite muscly, really square shoulders- But that time I happened to be in my slack gear so I looked like I was in my pyjamas. I also have an quite infamous booming voice so they genuinely looked terrified as I sprayed them down.

Sadly taking down 6 guys (one got away) is not easy when they are the same age as you.

This is essentially the plan if I get a few people together, not to mention we have some really crazily liberal civil arrest laws here.

Thanks man.

Even If I had a gun I could never do shit in a legal way, some really nastier pepper spray (this one also stings like a motherfucker, but its not close to the american brands) would however be nice.

.But oh man do I wish you could conceal carry in Sweden.

if you don't have concrete like us americans you could try digging a hole near the houses or yours and they will fall in. Then call the cops while throwing stuff at them,

but if you do have concrete if you wanna wake people up get a camera put it on the tree but hidden, and upload it to some kind of refugees wanted channel and show how badthe little shits are remember to upload with a vpn.

Or you could try getting some kind of net trap and catch them, then call the police and explain everything along with your neghibors and put the little shits in jail deportation or send themhome.

Sven, buy a metal baseball bat. Think smarter not harder

get an air rifle and shoot them if you're too slow to run after them. you really ought to be able to run faster than a kid. but i'm assuming you're a fat wow gamer

LMAO you know your country is shit when refugees are shooting rockets at your house daily

Spray one for me, vikingbro

And such is a day in the life of the Swede.

One good thing in Sweden is our internet. I pay 10 bucks for 100mb down 10mb up including a free VPN service. This specific provider even openly broke the law to not give information to the police/state about its users, so now it every year has to pay a huge fine. The balls on the Bahnhoff guys are enormous.

(Sadly not my land, If it was it would already be booby trapped to hell and back).

If you think a baseball bat is enough to beat up 5 similirarly sized guys you have probably never been in a street brawl.

The time I got assaulted at news years I only managed to get away semi unhurt by catching one of the guys and refusing to let him go while clawing at his face. His friends freaked when he started bleeding from one of his eyes and I still refused to let him go and they all sort of just ran away so that I'd stop. Never saw that gang in this part of town again.

I live on the third story, the surrounding area is criss-crossed by roads at maybe 20m intervals with thick forest between them. Its not a matter of whether I can catch up but whether I can find them before they have weaved themselves to far away.

>Daily

When it was the worst they shot one rocket each week at one of 120 buildings. Still bad though.

Will try.

I wish, if the rest of the neighbourhood did a third of what I do to keep this area safe it would already have a wall surrounded by a moat paid by Iraq.

>shooting rockets at houses again
Sounds like fun, quit being a grump and go out and join them.

> shooting rockets at houses again
You mean fireworks?

>mfw pepper spray is illegal in France

Post up with your anti-material rifle and night scope...
Oh wait you DON'T HAVE AN ANTI-MATERIAL RIFLE AND NIGHT SCOPE.

*tips fedora*
*enjoys freedom internally*

Well yeah, we rarely use our word for "rockets" for anything other than fireworks, didn't thing it through.

One day my friend. One day.

rape them

Are paintball guns legal in Sweden? Buy a marker and some marbles, have fun. :) youtube.com/watch?v=jAHjw39zOlE

The major problem with attacking them is that they, as a group, outnumber poor Sven.

They might be cowards, they might be weak in constitution for real, but when it comes down to it they know they can get away with murder.

Sven, I think the best thing you can do is try to convince your fellow Swedes to un-cuck themselves. The invaders have the benefit of a group dynamic. You need a group yourself.

Stealthily follow the little cunts and start wrapping the doors of their buildings in pig skin.

Booby traps, those little faggots probably steal, especially unattended packages the mailman leaves. Get a small box, fill it with dog shit, in the milld you need a small explosive, like a firecracker. Can you get party poppers there? They are little firecrackers that shoot confetti when you pull a string on the back, they contain a small firework that detonates when the string is pulled, take that part and put it in a bigger firecracker like an m-80 or a homemade firecracker, big enough to blow up the dogshit box but not big enough to take off any fingers. Next put stake in the ground, tie the firecracker string to it and put it in the box from the bottom. When the little bastards take the box it will detonate, showing them in filthy dog shit, pig shit would be even better since they are mudslimes, If you can't get the firecrackers there are plenty of videos on youtube how to make.

Shut the fuck up pussy. I hear gunshots night and day and those niggers don't run if I go outside.

t. Bellefontaine

That's Ireland tard.

Not dog shit. Pig intestines.

They're cheap enough to get.

spooky