Why do people find this hard to understand?

Why do people find this hard to understand?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dn1TB5VV_94
efukt.com/21677_African_Sex_Rituals.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

das racis nigga

da polees b raycis

Because police officers don't kill white people if they don't want to follow orders

>bootlickers

gib me dat

my bae need money for dem program

youtu.be/Dn1TB5VV_94

>Obey the law to survive
>police authority is legitimate.

cuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkk

Gorillas literally have a higher IQ than niggers.

This is hard science.

This is not a joke.

Science.

Niggers are genetically stupid.

WE
WUZ
EKWAL

>Man has gun
>Man tells you to stop
>"XD you don't have authority over me DAD"
>Gets shot

Some negroes get it. Some are capable of understanding.

Jesus Christ

Niggers
actually
believe
this

Niggers joke about white people being "sister fuckers" but they hide their own shame...

>one gorilla
>statistically maybe
>based on a test meant for humans
listen you racist piece of shit, I might be a brainwashed liberal faggot cuck, but even I can tell you're a fucking idiot

Sometimes a redpilled journalist will slip an article through the ZOG mesh. It's rare, but when it happens someone inevitably notices.

Honest question. Are you white?

You're right, leaf. Niggers are mentally equal to whites. I am so sorry for being a "racist piece of shit."

Niggers don't read.

How'd they get the orangutan to pose in a shirt?

Niggers are incapable of empathy. This is a result of their ape genetics.

Why do you expect niggers to understand anything rational

>No one cared who they were u til they out on the masks

Wew

Niggers are truly incapable of understanding reality.

I find myself in the annoying position of thinking both sides are right.

Idiots need to stop provoking cops by being stupid, but there are also serious issues with the way police do their jobs.

What pisses me off is that there's this us vs. Them narrative that makes it impossible to actually address real issues.

>"Nobody cared who they were until they put on the masks"

B-big guy?

>he doesn't see anything wrong with this

The cuckest

Kids will believe anything. Like the Holocaust where they got uniforms and tattoos. If you run a slaughterhouse why bother with either?

You're retarded.
Get out of my Sup Forums

MY BABEE NEED MUNEE

>a leaf

Why haven't you faggots been carpet banned already?

I honestly am curious what blacks think when they see the savages of Africa.... They're honestly so gross and animalesque.

look mane i dindu nuffin why you police always gotta be so racist oh come on MAN DON'T TOUCH ME DON'T TOUCH ME I PUNCH YOU BACK

SUCK ON THIS PIG

If niggers would stop being such animals all the time I could survive dealing with them because of stupid little comments like this make me laugh. Why can't they just be our little court jesters and be appreciative? They remind me of women and children in regards to their simple minded nature. Although, they're violent and roam around in gangs. If we could fix this I wouldn't even care to exterminate because hearty keks are good for the soul.

Even the niggers who pretend to be civilized will always

always

inevitably turn back to their chimp nature.

>leave south africa and go back to europe
>blacks and muslims go to europe
>cant tell them to go back

> I have white relatives living in remaining suburbs of Memphis TN
>They aren't racist

AMA

Because niggers cannot read.

Niggers cant stay the fuck still

>Niggers want me to pay for even more of this shit

Niggers can't read buddy.

>IQ
>Hard science
Scientists looked at the gorilla, saw it could do some basic kindergarten shit, and thought to themselves "well a retard can do this so I guess a gorilla is about this smart"
Not hard science

WE

>Why do people find this hard to understand?
Blacks will find this image hard to understand because it contains written words.

and niggers went worst on these basic shit as the gorilla

My God what a twist to world history.

They do understand it. They are lousy negotiators who think they can get out of crimes with majority pity.

efukt.com/21677_African_Sex_Rituals.html
aids

>aspiring corpse

Basically there is a contingent of blacks who literally believe that black people should be above the law due to slavery or sacred melanin levels or whatever. They believe that blacks should be able to rape, loot, murder, do drugs, prostitute themselves, and corrupt youth with impunity, and if any cop or white person has a problem with it they deserve to die and/or be punished.

>South Africa was uninhabited before Whitey came, but now that it's been given an infrastructure, niggers take it over

Niggers aren't humans.

THEY'RE BECOMING RESISTANT TO ABORTION

Not sleeping tonight.

You're a big nig

lol that's my local paper.

Because muh feefees were hurt.

I don't know why you are making fun of the Africans; it seems like they can write better than whatever monkey Brazilian English you just typed out

Very nice monkey, he was happy to see the card back.

>"Nobody cared who they were until they put on the masks"

Police kill 3x as many whites as blacks, every year.

The miracle is that someone is able to fuck her. What's the meaning of such life?

kek, one of my college classmates is a nignog who not only thinks rocky balboa was a real person, but thinks he was black and hollywood "whitewashed" him in the movies

>Nobody cared who they were until they put on the masks

There is literally nothing wrong with killing white people

Jesus. This looks like some unholy lovechild of an H.R. Giger and Dr. Seuss art style.

Might?

>Obey citizen!
>Y-yes sir, officer sir... C-can I offer you an evening w-with my wife, officer?

Statist cuck.

They do.

Because anyone who submits to the comply or die mentality is a fucking pussy and doesn't deserve to liberty in the land of the free.

I don't know what's funnier.

The fact that the artist thinks africans invented plate armour, or the fact that the artist doesn't know how plate armour works and thus drew it laughly incorrectly.

They get confused, like when you show a dog a mirror.

>get caught committing a crime
>hurr durr better fight the police

They're big primates

Jesus christ, no shit. So is every human being.

Adding to the afrikans

>License and registration please, sir
>"I'm a free inhabitant. I have all of the rights of a US citizen without following any of its laws. You have no right to speak to me. I demand a supervisor"

Fucking idiot.

I was under the impression that american cops would shoot you on a matter of principle by the time you refuse to give the right ammount of steps in a certain direction lol.

>efukt.com/21677_African_Sex_Rituals.html
I know I am going to hate myself for looking at this but here we go...pray for me anons

Wtf are you trying trying to say, dipshit? You think that you have the right to disobey the law and its not your own fault if you get beaten by a police officer?

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO M-

I'll play doubles advocate
Considering how roundabout nigspeak is, perhaps her referring the the guy as "my pops" is calling him her baby daddy?

Great post man. I seriously cannot stop laughing for shit.........thanks!

>people
niggers arent people, user

To be fair Hollywood has done a fantastic job at misinforming the general population about pretty much every aspect of Medieval armor. So its not at all surprising that some retard, who doesn't even know where plate armor came from, has no clue on how the shit works.

can't be worse than shadman's hillary

that cant be true kek

Hotep in a gif

Have you heard about jeffery?

for want of a rope

seriously, though, there's nothing wrong with African Americans that 600 million feet of rope can't fix (or significantly less if you recycle)

Yea it isn't as bad as some of the shit I have seen else where but chicken blood soaked dildo...I guess you get enough ppl to do it over time you build the tribes immunity up.

Nope.

could you explain what's wrong with it for a layman?