Why is it mostly only American posters who deny the holocaust or numbers of death in the holocaust instead of Germans?

Why is it mostly only American posters who deny the holocaust or numbers of death in the holocaust instead of Germans?

It's especially weird considering the great Jew dick up Americas ass.

I hope none of you on this board fell for the meme

Because the US did not get to inspect all of the concentration camps. The holocaust only happened in the camps that the Soviets were able to inspect.

It's illegal pretty much anywhere to "deny the holocaust". Deny constitutes as questioning any detail no matter how small. Free speech here allows the truth to prevail.

>It's especially weird considering the great Jew dick up Americas ass.

If anything that gives us the reasoning not to fully trust everything jews say.

>instead of Germans?

Germans have hate speech laws and groupthink that prevents critical thinking and evaluation.

Because Americans have free speech unlike Europeans who were forced by kikes to adopt 'holocaust denial' laws instead of providing evidence.

Truth does not fear investigation, that's why Jews won't let you investigate by law.

Nigga what? Americans here are usually the most philosemitic posters

I agree. Nuremberg trials are proof of the holocaust. It is well documented and to deny this is insane.

> Hitler didnt du nuffin wrong
> holocaust was staged
> jews are detroying America from the inside

So why didn't you mind your businnes during ww2 at this point americans?

fuck off JeWbOy, nobody insults greatest ally better than me

I don't believe in the Holocaust, but Ameriburgers deny it just for the sake of being edgy. You can see they worship politicians who are kike-puppets, like Trump, Teddy Roosevelt or Eisenhower.

It's just another one of our freedoms.

just kidding

>he lost the war

this. never trust the soviets. they were 100% full of shit at all times.

It's illegal in Germany

All politicians have been kike puppets since the founding of the Fed.

no one actually does just the trailor/ranch mobile posters who can barely read

I think Americans are more likely to be former stormfronters. For whatever reason we are more concerned with the issue than Europeans are, possibly because Europeans are scared to question it

>Will make memes on Sup Forums
>Won't make pipe bombs irl

Y tho?

why is denying the holocaust so important? I mean, isn't it yet another historical example of Europe reacting towards jews and their subversive nature in Europe?

Most edgelords live in America

With most countries in Europe - Holocaust denial is actually illegal?????

You might get the odd German on Sup Forums who says something but on the whole, they will say nothing - it's not their fault!

Because Europeans are cucks and most European countries have made it illegal via hefty fines or even jail time for making comments on
>holocaust
>immigration
>questioning your government at all

Just read some of Germany's laws.

Because we are proud of it, why should we lessen our achievements

free thought. suppress idea and reap sooner or later, just don't pretend to be surprised

pretty soon it will be illegal to deny the holocaust online since we're giving control of top level domains to the UN

Because the Germans were actually present in world war 2, unlike the yanks.

weak though paki friend. england lost some 450k with over 50k civilians. usa lost some 420k with roughly 10k civilians. i mean, that's almost a troll but it's not founded. i'm almost positive that history will remember english terms as fundamental roots for both great wars. the soviets are cleaner, like it or not ahmed.

>ahmed.
Calls Britons Achmed when we have only 5% Mussies.

America

Because it's actually legal to do so here. In Germany and straya it's literally illegal to deny the holocaust.

Woah

Because the German diaspora didn't get genocided and cucked into oblivion like the Germans back home did. What they have in common is that they never learn from mistakes, but that is just a fun sidefact.

Ever heard of Typhus?

How about Allied bombings of German supply trains?

>Why is it mostly only American posters who deny the holocaust or numbers of death in the holocaust instead of Germans?

Because Germans get sent to prison for just being curious about it?

this is the true answer

From the Economist article:

> “Fifty years ago these people were burning crosses,” says Jonathan Greenblatt of the Anti-Defamation League, a venerable anti-racist group. “Today they’re burning up Twitter.”

ADL is being treated seriously. What a world.

Americans are dumb and malleable

you have too many palestinians in yoru country, man

the dumb ones are usually Scotch-Irish. suck Peruvian cock, potato fag

It's illegal to do anything that resembles defending a nazi in germany.
Americans are free to look for the answers, for now.