Yfw Trump wins in November

>yfw Trump wins in November

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/KeeN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Keen with it. So glad I was able to see GSL live

Will be excited to troll lefty friends but terrified for my country.

>mfw trump wins
>mfw it's been hillary's life goal for the past several decades to become president, and her dreams got shattered for the final time, and she's going to be so furious that she'll stroke out during her concession speech and spend the rest of her life half-paralyzed and rotting in a jail cell

Who is this SC player? I don't follow the scene closely

>my smugness will blot out the sun

wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/KeeN

Thx mate

I'll provide a face

Did keen retire? He was goat

This gif always hits the mark

Gonna be so fuckin smug that day, friendos

Best shit ever. And everyone will say that America is doomed even when we see all the shit going well

GET THE ROOF KOREANS!!!

PRAISE KEK

No face because I'd probably kill myself or move to another country if such a thing happened.

I only support Trump ironically and shitpost about it, but I don't actually want him to win the election.

It's going to be 8 straight years of media kvetching turned up to 11.

Remember how continuously butthurt they were during the Dubya days? This is going to be so much worse on them. and the best part is, while previous republicans have just sat there and taken it, Donald will fire back when the media tries to attack him. It's going to be savage

I'll be trying real hard to keep it together. I have class the following day with an ultra liberal American prof who talks shit about Trump every class. The tears will be delicious.

Jokes on you, Hillary will win.

Check em.

I would honestly be so surprised. He has to win some serious swing states to pull it off. But honestly if any Republican candidate was gonna win those swing states it would be trump.

The Republican party is so dead in the water right now. They need a serious reboot

Id so enjoy a blowjob from that. Trying to be nice

requesting the double spellcast version

mfw

how do i take the head back to the body? the body just went away running on this own

>mfw

yfw every tower is now trump tower

I'M PROBABLY GOING TO SLUG BACK A LOAD OF BEERS AND BLAST YANKEE DOODLE MAX VOLUME

>mfw the riots when he wins.

>blind guardian
Good taste

At least you tried.