Wow, what a shame about this. Looked like it could have been a fun old-school romp...

Wow, what a shame about this. Looked like it could have been a fun old-school romp, but from the new material we've seen it looks like a diversity-approved lame emasculated quip-fest.

Really, should I have expected more just because Marvel appropriated cool 80s typeface and 70s cock-rock? What fucking posers. They'll never have the balls to make a Conan the Barbarian-type film.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Geren_FPWEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dreams remain dreams user

Beta ray bill?

Beta cuck shill more likely

Thor was always shit bro they got the blackest guy to play the whitest norse god

>fun old-school romp
>diversity-approved
>lame
>emasculated
>quip-fest.
>appropriated
>cool 80s typeface
>70's cock-rock
>posers
>have the balls to make a Conan the Barbarian-type film.
What went wrong in your life? What made you this way?

Just like how (((everyone))) was calling Ant Man a "heist film"

why not silver surfer you faggot

Everything he said was correct though.

the movie is just a excuse for hulk and thor not to be in the 3rd captain america movie civil war

disney didnt want to put hulk on some distant planet because if they get rid of hulk like that it kinda seems like every ones the bad guy. this guy helped save the world a few times lets just strap him to a rocket with no food and fire him off into space

shills on damage control already

what a poorly constructed attempt.

They're introducing Thanos at the end

dude thor lost his hammer this time!!!! what's he gonna do!?!??!

who gives a fuck? one-dimensional bullshit MacGuffin character. I guarantee you he'll have ZERO personality, compared with any memorable movie villain.

Odins gonna freak!

Thank the gods Whore didn't show up.

I disagree. Infinity war is from his point of view. He's the main character

Nice meme.

>inb4 le Russos shilling the movie to fan boy expectations as "proof"

Thanos is already a joke

Gotg 2 was hot shit though

I dare you to name a bigger JUST

>youtu.be/Geren_FPWEg

It's unwatchable. I watched part one a few times, but I can't get through part 2. It's insufferable how it's so up its own ass for a goof movie. It gives me douche chills.

Tell that to feige

Eh it was aight my niece liked it i was high the only reason i watched it no joke was because i heard they were gonna use an elo song and the song brandy in it

Who wrote this shit?

I already swore off watching this shlock and you guys should too. I swear to fuck if I see any of you cucks going into the theaters to watch this, I'm literally going to murder you with a tire iron.

Is it ok if i go see justice league big Bro?

Its honestly garbage im not even playing

>ragnorak
Literally twighlight of the gods when they all die

>looks like a complete retarded joke with a negres as Valkyrie
Really mother fuckers? I am to give my fucking life in battle for this ugly monkey to come pick me up off the battle field?

Fuck that

> tfw it's out the day before I'm enlisting in the military
> tfw I'm going to watch it

>DUDE
>*salutes*
>LMAO

I hope some arabs kill you

>its another people whine and complain about DC all year until they realize that they had the best movies that year episode