"The posterboy is a nigger! This game will bomb and then SJW devs will see that nobody wants to have shitskins shoved...

>"The posterboy is a nigger! This game will bomb and then SJW devs will see that nobody wants to have shitskins shoved down their throat!"
>Beta is a record-breaking success
Apologize.

>implying people who plays these games have the brainpower necessary to notice
Who said it would bomb anyway? It's just a this year's generic shooter so Chad and friends have something to play between practice and school

>Who said it would bomb anyway?
Where were you when this game was announced? Obviously not Sup Forums.

I don't give a shit about BF1. Entirely.
All I want is BF1942 to come back in glorious HD. So many fond clusterfuck memories.

Only 13 y/o's and faggots will play this game.
Verdun Master-race.

Considering how they colossally fucked up the Battlefront remake I'd say it's unwise to get your hopes up

/pol seemed more upset about how retarded featuring the Harlem hell fighters was and another example or altering history rather than saying the game will bomb.

Online shooters are for faggots anyway. Dark Souls is the one true man's game.

Every time black people are put in media, Sup Forums chimps out and predicts that the white demographic will "get tired of niggers being shoved down their throat" and not see it. Same thing happened with SW: TFA.
I think the only time Sup Forums was actually right was Ghostbusters.

They need to completely resisting the urge to fuck with success by trying to "remake" or a "Reboot" that's so popular these days.
I just want them to update the engine, models and sound and ship it. It's easy money. If they don't fuck with it. Which I admit, you're right, it's unlikely they can restrain themselves.

This game tries way too hard to be a Battlefront clone

Nothing to see here goys. It's just a standard indoctrinating of the next generation

>Lots of people want to try free thing

Wow shock, nobody will pay money for it.

Character customization has been all but confirmed anyway.
Who gives a shit.
Battlefield has never tried to be an authentic representation of warfare.

Play Red Orchestra if you want that.

Fun > Realism

bf4 i bought for 5 dollars and the 5+ minute load times keep me from playing, i don't expect much from negro urban combat fantasies either.

Wasn't the battlefront beta success?

How far did that get?

>beta
>record breaking success

meaning lots of people took advantage of the ability to play free shit

what's your point?

I dont want to give money to the jews at EA and it looks like a shitty representation of WWI but ill probably still buy it for online

Last BF game I played was 2. The new games seem way less open and more scripted. Am I wrong?

I'm not going to buy it.

I don't like having shitskins shoved down my throat.

>shitty representation of WWI

What, you didn't learn in school about how everyone in WW1 had fully automatic weapons and half of them were darkies?

Its a game. Who cares? Beta was fun.

This will not bomb because dumb fuck teenagers will buy it and that's exactly the demographic they want comfortable with this idea.

BF 1943 exists

I couldn't get into BF2 either. Though it might be just because of the whole "modern" thing. I've always been a nut for WWII vehicles and weaponry, so BF1942/RtR and SWoWWII were instant sale for me. I miss them. And WWII games in general come to think of it...

>"Beta"
>Game is finished

Niggers or not, enjoy your $60.00 half finished game. Keep tossing your shekels at the Swedish cuckolds who are about to release a third game in a row that's still in the alpha stage of development.

I mostly did heavy griefing in BF2 so I guess it's hard to say if it was actually good

As someone who thought the only good battlefield for the past 12 years was 1942, I can tell you that in my opinion battlefield 1 is exceptionally fun. I'd happily buy the $100+ package if they would just fucking release it on steam.

All the BF games up to 2142 on the PC were fun as fuck. I was so good that I bet if twitch was a thing back then I would have made bank. I will always have a soft spot for BF Vietnam all the crazy shit you could do, ambiance with the music and my gf at the time who was a hippie dumped me because I played a game that belittled the war.

Griefing and spawn camping was half the fun!

Buy an SSD you poor shit.

Im gonna buy it. Dont care bout nigger.

RECKER!!!!!

>a lut of redards lik dis so iz gud!;D

I dony wanna believe my great great grandpa was a nigger
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did you play the beta? A majority of the British are black, and some Indian (Indians do make sense)

Also the Harlem Hellfighters fought under the command of the French Army, and the French aren't even in the game

How does it improve upon the most recent battlefield games?

DO NOT BUY THIS GAME

The beta was based on the sinai fight, as far as i know there was British colonies fighting there but they werent all black.
And it wasnt indiands, it was roaches and for some reason they look like roaches not like the whites

>in excess of 90% of weapons in the game are automatics
>WW1 tanks are as fast as modern dune buggies
>WW1 setting

Who the hell signed off on this?

Why do all major FPS games get released at the same time? This, COD and Titanfall all at the same fucking time and Titanfall and BF1 are both EA. If they released any of these during the summer I would have bought them now I'll just buy COD which is a white man's game.

Titanfall 2 is shit apparently

>>Beta is a record-breaking success

It was free and shitty, nigger.

I know because I played it.

BF1 will sell a few copies at launch, but everyone will go back to BF4 after Christmas.

Sadly you are right. I wasn't impressed with the beta. May pick it up cheap.

>Who the hell signed off on this?

Bounty was fun in the Tech Test

Besides I'll be busy with COD4 Remastered. Can't wait to piss all the kiddies off with x3 frag over buildings and 1 burst m16 kills

Last cod I could be LGBTAI1234, black robot, r9gay bot or swedecuck
Super white

The game is a buggy pile of shit.

Battlefield saw its last shred of glory with 2142.

>video games
Go back to Sup Forums cuckboy

>Why do all major FPS games get released at the same time?

Holiday sales influence release schedules.

The bean counters at all major publishing houses do analyses on how to maximize revenue by leveraging the holiday spirit.

It behooves these publishing houses to get their games on shelves before Thanksgiving so consumers will have more opportunities to buy them for Christmas.

I just don't understand who's the intended consumer for this.
Niggers, fully automatic weapons, game will have tons of DLCs and will stop being relevant in a year or two, when next BF comes out.
Will people buy anything? I mean isn't this strange, people wasting money they earned on something absolutely tasteless and pointless. Do they really deserve what they earn?

I played it because it was free unistalled after the first day and now all the bf4 dlc is free so i bought that instead

But user, it has trains of death, MOTHERFUCKING TRAINS WITH CANNONS.

I don't think people played it because of the nigger on the cover. I think they played it because it is a ww1 shooter in an age where everything is some star wars rip off and it is a bf game.

>black soldiers ruin game and no one buys it
>game studio figures it's because it's WW1 and no ones interested in it
>we never get a another WW1 or WW2 fps again

I am waiting on Rising Storm 2: Vietnam to come out. Feels like im the only 1

>a dozen blacks in the ww1
>snowkikes see it fit to include them prominently

pls, explain

I thought about getting this. How fun?

same with women being included prominently in all forms of combat games.

I'll stick to World of Tanks and World of Warships thank you

who said the game would bomb? what will bomb is western civilization

The lead designer of this game is an
unapologetic marxist.

Enough said.

Is Russia in this? Or are they too white? It would be fun to play as a cossack and raid Austrian camps

Im over this shit. You wonder why people get pissed. Shitty video games need to be politically correct. When most ghouls sphere of influence is how and what can i steal and if i cant im fkn oppressed. Im a nigger millionaire in the NFL and im oppressed. If it weren't for good id wish Death on this World.

>Beta is a record-breaking success

According to who? Dice?

Also AAA giving free week.... a lot of people is going to play it.

I just found people on game saying that they are not going to buy it, only there because free shit.

The marketing and art direction could be made by spastic retards but the frostbite engine makes everything look beautiful.
Crytek germancucks on suicide watch.

>2016
>still playing video games

It's time to grow up, Sup Forums